Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Come And Rescue Me...

I pulled out my mobile and looked through my contact list. Right at the bottom, his name was sat. We havn't seen each other or spoken in such a long time. It's hard to remember what he looks like. I pressed the select button and went into options, down to send a message and clicked ok.

Hi
I know its been a while
and you probably hate
me but i really need your
help with something.
Please come to my
window a.s.a.p and I'll
let you in like always.
Lola.
x

My phone vibrated and the screen lit up.

Message sent to: Lewis ox

With that, I walked over to my window and fully opened it. There was a ledge I used to sit on inside my room next to it. I sat on it once more and all the memories flooded through me. Luckily my room is facing our back garden and my parents have never found out about me and Lewises secret meetings when we were in Primary. I loved it. But then we had that incident. Everything just fell apart from there and thats the reason I became an outcast in the first place.

A silent tear rolled down my cheek. The drop seemed to echo in my mind.

I was taken away from my peaceful silence by Lewis climbing through the window, a look of worry plastered on his face. He was panting and red faced. He rested himself on my ledge also.

"I came here as soon as I got your text. What do you need my help for? Whats happened?" He rushed breathlessly.

I looked into his eyes and broke down. He took me into his arms and stroked my hair, swaying gently to comfort me. "It's okay. I'm here. What's wrong?" He whispered.

"I'm moving to Germany." I sobbed into his shoulder. He held me at arms length and looked into my eyes. "Why is that a bad thing? You get to move away from this place. From all the bad memories. It's a fresh start and you should take it while you still can." He smiled.

"But I don't want to leave the good memories behind. I don't want to leave you behind. Not now you're here." I hugged him once more.

"Lola, the memories will stay with you forever. As for me, why wouldn't you want to leave me? I caused you all that trouble. If you do really care, you'll make something of your life and leave this god forsaken place." He smiled. A single tear slid from his eye. I caught it with my thumb and wiped it away.

"But I don't care how much trouble you caused me. I love you. I always will."
"And I love you. You can't live your life staying here just because this is where I am. We can keep in touch. You still have my number. You can get at your parents by texting me lots and causing them a huge bill." We both chuckled and I held him tight to me. As if when I let go, the world would swallow him up.

We came apart and smiled at eachother. "Stay here tonight?" I pleaded.
"Of course."

We closed the window and locked my door, then shuffled into my bed. Snuggled close to him, I felt at home. I felt like I used to. Happy and free of lifes problems.

Like nothing could touch me. Not while Lewis was there. Never.

I had my best friend back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha.. I have no life. Seriousley. Three updates!?

(; Your very fortunate that I'm ill. And I bet you all thought she was going to commit suicide or take pills or something. The thought crossed my mind of making it go that way but then I decided against it and took the "old friends house" route. :D

Primary = Elementary school. First school you go to.

LoveLoveLove.