Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Don't Jump...

When I woke up the next morning Lewis was still next to me. Snuggling into my neck.

Then I remembered why he got there. The move.
Today I had to face my parents. I decided against going to school. I can't be bothered at all.
Why even bother? It's not as if I'm missing out on a good time.

My parents were going out before me and Asher. I figured if I told Asher then he'd understand. He also hates school and wouldn't pass up an opportunity to skip.

My thought trail was interrupted by Lewis, snaking his arm around my waist. I looked over at him and he was still asleep. Ha ha.

I tried snaking back out of his grip without waking him up but failed miserably. He stirred and opened his eyes looking straight at me.

"Hey hey." I mumbled smiling.
"Yo." he nodded. When he saw his arm around me he blushed and took it back to his side.
I laughed and slipped out of my bed, only to notice in the night I had changed into my pj's cause I was hot. My pj's consisted of A vest top and hot pants. Quite the revealing outfit.

It was my turn to blush this time. We both giggled at our stupidity and I stepped into my wardrobe to find some clothes.

Once I had finished changing in my wardrobe Lewis got out of my bed and sat on the window ledge once more.

We were in silence for a while until Mum started knocking on my door. I panicked and looked for somewhere for Lewis to hide. I shoved him into my wardrobe and closed the doors, then unlocked my bedroom door and let Mum in.

She looked around inspecting while I headed over to my bed. I sat on it and she came and sat with me.

"I know you don't want to move to Germany. We can't afford to miss this opportunity though Lola." she pleaded.
"I know that Mum. I just don't like the idea of leaving people and places behind. It's too big of a change for me."
"We understand that, honey. We just want the best for you and the way your fathers new job will pay, you can have a university fund set up. We will put you in an English speaking school so you can finish your last year and all your exams without too many problems."
"It's not that. It sounds like it would be a blast. Learning a new history and stuff. It's the fact that I'm leaving here." I sighed.
"But you always say you would love to get out of this hell hole." She laughed.
"I guess I'm all talk and no action." I giggled. She stood up and hugged me.
"If you are going to miss here that much, I'll set up for you to have regular visits back home and holidays over here. Think about it from your Dads point of view. I'll see you later and have a nice day at school. Love you."

"Love you." I smiled. With that she was gone and I let Lewis out of my wardrobe.

He took a deep breath in as if he was holding his breath in there.

"Whats up with you?" I laughed.
"That closet smells of perfume and body spray." He coughed.

I laughed even more and he frowned.

"Thats generally what us girls tend to smell of." I gave him a thumbs up and gestured for him to stay there. I had heard my dads familiar stomping come up the stairs. I went out my door into our landing and he was in the bathroom, shaving and singing. Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal.

I loved that song. We used to listen to it together when I was in Primary.

But back to the subject at hand. How could I get Lewis downstairs with me without Dad seeing?
I went into his room and took his keys, then threw them onto the bathroom floor. They slid across the tiles and straight past him to the corner. Just what I wanted. As he bent down to pick them up, Me and Lewis managed to run down the landing and stairs before he turned back round.

Once downstairs we went into the living room and sat down on the sofa in front of the T.V.

"Xbox?" I asked.
He nodded enthusiastically and grabbed a controller off the coffee table. Call of Duty 4 appeared on the screen and we went into a live match. We kicked ass!

Asher came into the room and sat down opposite us. He glared at Lewis and Lewis frowned. I paused the game and looked at them both.

"Ash. Don't bother. He's apologized and we're all friends again." I sighed.
"I still don't like him." He spat.
"For fucks sake Asher. When will you ever give up? I'm over it. He's over it. Most people are already over it. Maybe you should get over it too." I calmly told him.
"Maybe I think he's a worthless punk who caused you hella grief. Maybe I'm watching out for you, In case it happens again." He glared harder and walked out the room.
"Don't worry about him. He's always too protective of me. He usually does it to anyone. Even his friends." I droned.
"I won't worry about him. He'll be in Germany soon. I won't have to deal with him." Lewis rose his voice so Asher could hear.

That hurt. Even if he WAS being a dick, that was a touchy subject for me. Asher knew it and he'd hate him even more now.

"I suppose." I switched off the xbox and sat back down next to Lewis. Asher came back in and sat down on the opposite sofa once more. This time with some toast.
"When WE are in Germany we'll be a lot happier." He announced after he had swallowed his bite of toast.
"Just SHUT UP. The pair of you!" I yelled. this caused Dad to come down the stairs and check what's going on.

When he got into the room he looked at Lewis surprised. No doubt because he hadn't seen him in years.

"Lewis! Haven't seen you in years. How are you?" He smiled. That makes one person who also got over it.
"Hi Adey. I'm fine thanks. Yourself?" He responded.

Adey was my Dads nickname. His real name was Adrian.

"I'm doing super. Did you hear about us moving?" Dad sat down next to Asher.
"Oh yeah. It sounds like an interesting place to go. Lola told me you were working there."
"Oh yes. Carrying on my network building out there only on a bigger scale with more money." He rubbed his hands together. He could be funny when he wanted.

"Well hadn't you better get to work Dad?" I reminded him, embarrassed.
"Yes, I had. It was nice to see you again Lewis. Have a nice day." Then my Dad was off to grab his bag and go off to work. It was silent until he left the house. Then Asher went back into the kitchen. I got up and walked over to him.

"I'm skipping school today. You can keep it it a secret, can't you?" I smiled.
"Is this Lewis's idea?" He asked.
"Nope. He doesn't even know yet." I smiled.
"Well then, Yes. I can." He smiled back.

Boy do I love that kid sometimes.

I walked back into the front room and told Lewis of my plans. He had one of his exams today so he decided to go in. I hugged him goodbye and he told me he'd come back later. Same time as yesterday.

And then there was two.
♠ ♠ ♠
The two being Asher and Lola of course (:

Next update will be out soon. If you comment, I might write these faster ;D

LoveLoveLove.