Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

We Were Running Through The Town...

I was sat in my room writing another chapter of a fan-fiction I've been working on at night.
Asher was downstairs doing god knows what. I heard the front door open and hid away my notepad under the bed. Mum never cleans up there and Asher doesn't nose around.

Luckily it was just Asher's friends. Supposedly 'Emo', only they weren't when somebody else called them it. One of them was really nice and looked very appealing to the eye. I didn't care whether he was 'emo' or not. I was really into him. I think he knew but I didn't care.

I went downstairs to say hello. When I got into the hallway I heard them talking so I stopped there for a second. I wasn't listening in. I was scratching my leg there.

"Your going to Germany? That sucks" His friend, Kallendar, (don't really know how that came to be) stated.
"I know. At least me and my sister can have a new start in a new school. That Lewis kid can't bother her then." I could see the smirk on Asher's face right now. Bum sack.
"Yeah. Your sisters hot though. No wonder he likes her." Thats the hot one. Plug. His real name is Callum but he once his finger stuck in a plug hole. Cute or what?

When they all heard him mention that I'm hot there was a chime of hell yeahs and yeahs and even one wolf whistle. Boys really are only about the hormones. I silently laughed and carried on towards the kitchen to get a can of coke from the fridge. With my coke in hand and opened, I walked into the front room. I was wearing a strapless top that looked a bit like a corset and a green tutu with footless tights. Everyone smiled as I walked in and Asher took me by the shoulders and plonked me down next to him on the sofa.

"Hey Lola. We were just talking about you." I knew that already but I can't tell them that.
"Really? Good or bad?" I smiled.
"A bit of both really." He smirked.
"That seems worrying." I laughed.

I sipped my coke and looked around at everyone.
"Hi guys." I waved.
They waved and Kallendar came up to me and high fived me. Thats our greeting. We're cool.

"Hey Asher?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"I'm bored. Shall we go do some stuff that we havn't done in years?" I suggested.
"Sounds good. How about we start with..." I knew what he was going to say.
"Basement hideout!" we both said together.

"How do you do that!?" Plug asked amazed. Once again.
"We are twins, Plug. It comes naturally." Asher droned.
I giggled at plugs amazed expression. He looked at me and I stopped.

"Why giggle? It's mean. I'm really sad now. You'll have to come and sit on me now. To make it better." he jutted out his bottom lip and gave me puppy dog eyes.
"Okayyyy." I fake sighed.
"Yay!" He clapped. I got up and walked around the coffee table to get to him and Kallendar, then sat on his lap. His arms snaked around my waist and I blushed.

"I don't need a seat belt!" I smiled.
"You do. Otherwise if we crash, you could go through the windscreen!" He said sounding shocked.

I laughed and let him put his arms around me. This made me sad to leave even more.
I don't have any friends of my own, but Asher's friends are my friends. I'm going to miss Plug, Kallendar, Spikey, Gruel, Dundane, Kelly and Indie. The closest I have to friends.

I hadn't noticed I had been off on one of my daydreams until I saw Asher waving his hand in front of my face.

"Lola? Anyone in there? Snap out of it!" He always got frustrated when I did that cause he thought I was ill or something. I snapped my head towards him and smiled.

"Sorry. Just thinking about the move." I blushed. Plug and Kallendar were looking at me worriedly as well. That made me giggle.

They all looked at me strange and then carried on. Plug let go of me and whispered into my ear "You are free to go. Don't let me catch you being evil again. Next time it's the snuggle with me punishment." I laughed and got up, following Asher and Kallendar to the basement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy. Basement hideout! ^-^

No one should know the rules to this game because I made it up with my brother when I was like.. 9. xD

Basically, You go into the basement or closet or somewhere with a lot of hiding places and you get a load of water guns. Then you go down there one at a time and hide. Obviously the person who went first will close their eyes when the other hides. Then you creep around trying to get each other as wet as you can. It's great fun. Until your parents find out. (;

Comment!
LoveLoveLove.