Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

They're Coming Closer, Want You And Me...

Down in the basement we were all hiding in the dark, water guns in hand.

I listened to everything around me. I had a good sense of hearing, thats why I'm so good at this. Something moved behind me and I turned and sprayed around.

Kallendar huffed. "Aw man. I almost had you!" I laughed silently and moved along a bit. He came and sat next to me, dripping wet.
Something in the distance made a shuffling noise. I stayed still a bit and moved around and behind Kallendar. Just as he turned to see why, Plug sprayed him.

I love how good my hearing is.

We played for about an hour before everyone was really soaked except for me.
They decided I needed to be wet. They grabbed me and Asher slung me over his shoulder, taking me into the corner and putting me down. Oh shit.

They all got their guns out and looked at each other menacingly. When they looked back at me, the water hit me. All 3 guns spraying my body. Freezing cold water. Ouchy.

When they were finished I stood there a couple of seconds to get used to the cold. They all turned to go up the basement steps. Big mistake. I tackled them all to the ground in one jump. (They all walked really close together whenever they were in my house. I just spread my arms and legs. Easy.) I got up off them and clapped my hands once. Then skipped up the stairs.

Once we all were up in the living room again. we had staring competitions. I lost to Kallendar and Asher, but beat Plug every time. He is a loser though, you can only expect it.

The sun was getting brighter and I really wanted to go outside and play tag. I suggested it and they all agreed, I went upstairs to go and check my hair was okay before we went outside and they all sighed jokingly at me. I laughed and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I heard someone sneaking upstairs and looked through the crack in my door. Plug?
What's he doing up here? Maybe he needed the toilet or something. But no, he came towards my bedroom door. He went to peek through the crack so I looked in the mirror.

My hair was fine by now of course, but I didn't want to let him know I knew he was there. He opened the door and walked behind me, snaking the seat belt round my waist again. I looked up at his face and he was smiling. (Looking up because he was a considerable amount taller than me.) I smiled back and looked in the mirror at us. This felt really nice. Just me and him and his smell. He smelt like vanilla and coconut. Yum.

He turned me round to face him and leaned a bit closer. I smiled. He leaned closer and closed the gap between us. Our lips gently touched each other, moving as one. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore with his tongue. I heard a creak and pulled away. He frowned at me and I put my finger to my lips, motioning him to be silent. He nodded and stepped aside. I walked out into the corridor and saw Asher and Kallendar stood at the top of the stairs with a camera in their hands. What were they planning?

"Why do you have a camera and why are you coming upstairs? Joining Plug in the toilet so you can all have a steamy threesome, then video it all?" I smirked.

"No, we came to have a threesome with you, actually. Then film that." Kallendar joked. I laughed and nodded.

"Bring it on. Wait downstairs and I'll tell Plug to go home or film it himself."

They laughed and walked downstairs. I went back into my room and saw Plug snickering.

I shook my head and dragged him downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going through a stage of getting bored of writing the boring introduction.. Comments would really encourage me to do better.

Please?

C'MON! I have 6 subscribers and 32 readers on the first chapter! There's enough of you to get some more comments!

Also, I've hit a slight bit of writers block. Any suggestions to what should happen next?

LoveLoveLove.
(;