Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

1000 Oceans...

I woke up in an airport, feeling refreshed after my sleep.
Asher looked at me and smiled.

"We didn't want to wake you up cause you needed the relaxation."
"Thanks. I feel a lot better now." I smiled back and stood up to stretch.

"Calling flight 413 to Loitsch, Germany. All passengers please proceed to gate 3. Thank you."
"Thats us kids." My dad told us.

We all stood up and picked up our bags. Lots of people were moving with us, like an ocean of people, towards gate 3. There was a passport person thing just in front of our gate, checking that we were who we said we were. Then we were into gate 3 and waiting to be boarded.

"All passengers from rows 1-25 please proceed to the front of the plane."
"Thats us as well." My mum smiled and we once again moved with a smaller ocean of people towards the lady who checked your boarding passes. She took ours and then smiled then gestured for us to go ahead. We stepped into the tunnel and shuffled towards the plane doors. Once inside there was even more shuffling and people scattered around. We found our seats and sat down. I put on my seat belt and Asher sat next to me, doing his also.

About 10 minutes later we were waiting on the runway, about to take-off.
The plane shot forward and up the hill, into the sky and through the clouds.
It looked really cool. Of course I'd seen this before a couple of times when we'd gone on holiday abroad, but it never seemed to get old.

The seat belt sign came off and the captain announced that electrical equipment was now permitted. I got out my iPod and started listening to it while Asher got out his laptop and started talking to people on my space.

I then fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay. Sorry it's so short.

Comments?

LoveLoveLove.