Status: Completed Nov 1 2016

I'll Make You See It Was All Real

Chapter 62- Champion

"How the hell did I end up here?" I groan to Coleen as I stand on the pitch at Old Trafford. Man United were about to lift the Premier League trophy and the cauldron as they call it was filled with happy fans and happy families pitch side. "I would have thought you'd be asking how did that happen" Coleen jokes tapping my bump. "I know how that happened" I smile. "I'm sure Cris would be more than happy to help remind you" she winks and I laugh knowing she was right. Although the past couple of weeks hadn't just been about being in bed together. Although we certainly had enjoyed certain bedroom activities. But the past few weeks had been lovely and relaxing. When I wasn't at Cris's, he would stay at mine and we would veg out in front of the TV, laughing and joking. It had being nice.

"It would be nice if it was a different red lifting the trophy just once" Coleen mutters. "I told Cris I was going to wear my Liverpool jersey today and I swear he pouted more than when I told Rodrigo he had to go to bed last night" I laugh. "You aren't wearing it?" she asks. "Nah I didn't want him sulking" I say and we both laugh. "Lucy" Rodrigo says and I bend down to him. "Ya sweetie" I say. "Look" he says pointing as Cris and the team make their way back onto the pitch.

"I see him" I say kissing his forehead. I watch as each of the players are given their medals one by one. "He's next" Dolores beams next to me and I know by the look on her face how proud she is of her son. Her treatment was nearly finished and everyone was praying it would be a success. "Woooooooow" I shout and clap as the medal goes around Cris's neck. "Sure you haven't turned into a United fan Lucy?" Nuno asks. "No" I say clapping. "Not yet?" Zé coughs. "She's a fan of Tío Cris" Rodrigo says looking up at me. "Until he annoys her again" Nuno jokes and I laugh. I grab my camera from my bag and take a few pictures of everyone.

"This time next year you'll have the baby with you during the lap of honour" Leanne says as he daughter tugs at her jeans. I look around as all the kids run around the pitch and run to their Dads and can't help my eyes getting teary as Cris walks towards us. "Hey kiddo" he says lifting Rodrigo in the air. "Cup" he says. "I'll get you the trophy" he says dropping the boy to his feet. "Congrats Cris" Katia beams hugging her brother and the entire family congratulate him. "Score one for Portugal next week and you'll end the season of in style" Andae says to Cris. "I'll do my best" Cris smiles hugging him. I look at Cris with Andre and can't believe how far he's come from his initial reaction of finding out about his mother's boyfriend.

"Aww there's my favourite girl" Cris says standing in front of me. "Hey what's wrong?" he asks brushing his finger under my watery eyes. "Nothing" I smile. "Luce" he says. "Really it's nothing. Just these damn hormones" I say. "So you're not annoyed it’s us and not your beloved Reds that won this year?" he smirked. "I don't care that United won. But I'm glad you did" I smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his forehead against mine. "Thank you for being here" he whispers before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Wouldn't want to be anywhere else" I whisper truthfully.

"Ronnie" Rio shouts and Cris drops his arms and turns to take the trophy from Rio. I watch as he lifts it into the air with cheers coming from everyone around us. "You know if you're going to take pictures then it's only fair that you be in some" Cris smirks at me. "Not when I'm this big" I say. "Oh Luce" Katia says rolling her eyes at me as Cris moves behind me holding the trophy in one hand with his other resting on my bump. "Well next year we'll have the baby instead of the bump when I lift the trophy again" he says placing a kiss on my cheek. I twist my head to look at his smiling face. "Ok seriously saying things like that will only set me off crying" I say. "Then smile and say cheese" he says as I turn and Katia's and numerous other cameras flash in front of me. He hands Michael the trophy and wraps his arms around my waist as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I thought you would have wanted to keep your hands on that trophy for longer" I joke. "Who needs a trophy when I've got you in my arms" he says. "So I'm some sort of trophy then?" I ask. "What? No no oh shit no I didn't mean it like that" he stutters and I burst out laughing. "Gotcha" I say turning to face him. "Not funny" he pouts. "Quit pouting" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "I thought I upset you" he says. "Do I look upset?" I ask. "You look happy" he smiles. "It does feel strange to be happy that your lot won this trophy and not my decent red team" I say. "Decent team" he scoffs and I tap his ear playfully.

"Just as well I have a whole year to persuade you to let me put our son or daughter in a united jersey for the lap of season" he smirks. "Unless I go insane or hit my head during that time, I think it's going to be more than a year" I smirk and he laughs. "Go celebrate with your team and the fans" I say.
"But I want to stay here" he wines. "I think you'll have more fun with them, then standing here with me" I say laughing at Rio and Wayne messing on the pitch. "Nope. Nothing beats being with you" he says. "Well the sooner you lot are finished celebrating the sooner we get to do our own celebrating" I smile. "Oh I want have you got in mind?" he smirks placing a kiss on my neck. "Something that the entire stadium plus those watching at home can't see for one" I say pushing him back. "I wasn't aware there were any other people here" he smiles. "Then you need your ears testing. It's so loud" I say.

"Guess I'm too distracted by blue eyed beauty" he smiles. "I hear the blue eyed ones are the worst" I smile. "But totally the best" he says brushing my hair behind my ear. I feel his finger on my neck and I know the moment he realises what necklace I was wearing. "I thought you threw this away" he says holding the 7 necklace between his finger and thumb. "I....I couldn't bring myself to throw it away" I stutter. He's clearly surprised and doesn't know what to say.

"Go celebrate" I say. "Sooner I celebrate the sooner we can" he winks. "Mmm" I say tapping my lip with my finger. "What?" he asks. "Guess I'll find out what it's like to have sex with a premier league winner" I smirk. "Oh you will and it will be great" he says placing a kiss on my lips. "Confident as always" I laugh as he runs off towards his teammates.

"Bom Día" Cris smiles the following morning. "Good morning" I smile before he kisses me. "Hey morning breath" I say pushing him away. "I don't care how your breath smells" he smiles. "I was talking about yours" I smirk. "Look at you being all funny lady this morning. Something had you in a good mood. Or should I say someone" he says as his hand moves up my thigh under the blankets.
"Don't even think about it" I warn. "Why not?" he says nipping at my shoulder. "Cos we have to eat. You have the bus parade and if we don't get up soon your mother will come looking for us" I say and he sighs. "Why would you mention my mother?" he groans rolling onto his back. "And here was I think Mr. Premier League winner that you were a mommas boy" I smirk resting on my elbow. "I am but the only woman I want to think about in bed is you" he says. "Really?" I ask. "Only ever you" he says stroking my cheek.

"Come on I'm hungry" I say and he smiles. "For food Cristiano. Now you shower and I'll get your suit ready" I say. "And my medal" he smiles. "That might take a bit longer to find" I say looking around the messed up bed clothes. "It looks better on you" he says placing soft kisses along my shoulder blade and I can't help but blush. Whatever persisted me I'll never know. I blame the pregnancy. Surprising in my bathrobe with just the medal around my neck and nothing else was something I never thought I would have been doing at the start of the year.

"Umm you think" I say as his lips work along my skin. "Oh yeah" he says and I'm laying on my back before I know it. "But" he says lifting his lips from just above my right breast. "But what?" I ask as his fingers trail up my inner thigh. "This one suits you better" he says as he lifts his fingers from my thigh and reaches towards my bedside table. I see him take my 7 necklace in his hand and he begins to tie it around my neck. "Now this is much better" he smiles. "It's probably a waste just sitting in its box" I say. "I'd rather it in the box than in the bin" he says sadly.

"I wore it" I say quickly and he looks at me with his brown eyes. "I mean....I kept it in the box in a drawer but I did wear to Tina's funeral" I say. "You did?" he asks in shock. "Ya..I don't know why but...it made me feel..." I stutter. "It's ok" he whispers.

"Since I'm never going to wear a united jersey, ever" I say and he laughs. "I thought I'd show some support for their number seven" I say. "Well their amazing number seven thanks you" he says as his fingers reach my knee. "Ok bighead stop teasing the pregnant woman" I say kissing him hard. "Patience" he smiles breaking the kiss. "Cristiano" I say. "What about wearing my Portugal jersey?" he asks. "Now? You've already got me naked" I say. "And it's a very nice sight" he smiles. "Cristiano" I groan.

"I meant next week" he says. "Next week?" I ask. "Come to Lisbon for the match. You can spend time with Katia and the others. Rodrigo would love it" he says. "Cris" I say. "Just think about it" he says. "Ok I'll think about it" I say. "Good" he smiles placing a kiss on my breast. "Stop teasing" I moan.

"Since you're already thinking about coming to Lisbon, maybe you could also think about coming to Madeira for the summer" he says. "Hold on" I say pushing him up. "You want me to spend the entire Summer in Madeira?" I ask. "Well ya. Maybe not all of the summer cos you'll have to sort work out. But you'll be on maternity leave before you know it. You need to relax and you can do that in Madeira" he says. "With you?" I ask. "And the others. Josh and Elena can come visit. Look Luce I just think it would be good for you. And well I don't want to be away from you. Especially with the baby" he says.

"I don't know Cris" I say. "Just think about it" he says. "Ok I will. Now can you please stop teasing me before someone decides to come looking for us?" I ask. "The door's locked bonita" he says before capturing my lips with his.

I decided to go to Lisbon for the game since it would be nice to see the city and spend time with Cris's family on their home turf. Cristiano of course had being very happy that I decided to come. He even refrained from bringing up the summer in Madeira. Something I still didn't know whether I should do or not. Everything was nice and simple at the moment and staying in Madeira for weeks.....Well after the last time I had visited the Island, things quickly went hell.

"So your first international match. Was it everything you hoped and expected it to be?" Ana, Pepe's girlfriend joked says as fix our make up in the bathroom of the hotel we were staying in. "It was different" I say applying my lipstick. "Ya I'm not sure Dolores liked all our talking during the game" Ana smiles at me. I had sat with Cris's family and Ana for the game and the two of us literally talked most of the match. She was so easy to talk to. "I'm sure she didn't mind" I say. "Well she's can't be annoyed with you since your given her another grandchild" Ana says. "I'm sure she could" I smile.

"Sorry about Pepe over dinner by the way. He's just a bit giddy about the chance of actually talking to you and not hearing about you from Cris" she says. "It's fine. A bit strange to be the main topic though. Why do men get childish when they are around each other?" I joke. "Who knows" she shrugs with a smile. "He looks really happy you know" Ana says. "Your boyfriend just eat a piece of chocolate cake. Of course he is happy" I smile. "I was talking about Cristiano" she says. "Oh" I say. "I think Pepe and the others were a bit surprised when they found about you at the start" she says. "Why?" I ask. "I think it was more that Cristiano was so smitten then the fact that he had a new girlfriend" she says.

"Why does everyone always say we are smitten?" I ask laughing. "Well after spending time around the pair of you tonight I can totally see it. I mean anytime Pepe talks to Cristiano, you are who Cris always talks about. And that was before Christmas. Now well it's sweet" she says. "Things are certainly a lot different from the time Pepe would have heard about me for the first time" I say. "Ok I have to be honest" Ana says. "Ok" I say nervously.

"Well ok when I first heard Cris had a new girlfriend I was like great another bimbo one to add to the list. And then when I found you were having his baby so soon like you two haven't been together for even a year yet. I was like he just got suckered" she says. "Ana" I say. "No let me finish please" she says and I nod for her to continue. "Anyway I thought all of that but then like I said hearing about Cris and Pepe's phone calls and well then I met Cris at the end of March" she says. "And?" I ask.

"And OMG his face when I mentioned you. And his pure joy about the baby. It was such a wonderful sight. I've known him a long time and I've never seen him this happy. Anyway anything I had thought was completely wiped away. I could just tell how much he loved you. And now seen the two of you together. Well I'm just glad he finally found his perfect woman" she says. "I'm not sure about that" I say.

"The way he glances at you when you're not watching. It's so adorable. And really any doubts I had were well and truly gone when I actually met you" she smiles. "Well whatever about the match, meeting you has been a highlight" I smile. "Well it's nice to have a new friend. Actually it's nice to actually like Cris's girlfriend. He doesn't have the best track record when it comes to choosing the right women" Ana says. "Oh I've been told" I sigh.

"Anyway let's stay away from the topic of his past girlfriends. It's probably not wise. Especially since I could spend the rest of night discussing those women. Oh especially Merche" she groans. And the mention of that woman's name makes my stomach turn. "You ok?" Ana asks and I nod. "Sorry I shouldn't have brought it up. I was just to tell you that everyone is happy Cris has found you. And we can't wait to see him with his own family. Ok let's get back to the boys before they send a search party out" she smiles.

"I'm sure they won't miss us. They were debating about that goal when we left" I say as we head to the door. "Trust me, whatever about Pepe missing me, Cris will certainly be missing you" Ana smiles as I hold the door open for her. "Ana" someone calls out as we are walking back to the bar where we had left the men.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucy and Cristiano are getting on better than ever. What do you think of their interaction at the moment? Will she go to Madeira for the summer? She’s met a new friend in Ana. What did you think of Ana and Lucy’s chat?

And she kept the necklace…………………………………..

Thanks to Saoirse710, realmadrid0bsessed and Jayme112234 for their comments.

Hope it was worth the wait. Sorry for the delay.

OMG Portugal won the Euros. How brilliant was that. My heart sank when Cristiano went down injured and then left the game. The poor thing. I wished he could have scored and played more of the game. But I loved seeing him encouraging the team from the sidelines. A true Captain. And then he got to lift the trophy. I was so happy for him and the rest of the team.