Status: Active

50 Degrees of Hotness

Closer

Antoinette looked nervously at the building across the street from where she stood. It was dark and towered over the area like an malevolent creature. The only sounds that came from the building was when the door was opened with people occasionally entering and exiting the building.

It sounded like industrial music coming from the building which she now figured was some type of club. The people going in and out fit the industrial and goth culture.

"Why am I here?" Antoinette thought to herself. "This isn't the kind of place I usually hang."

She couldn't explain it but something kept telling her to come here tonight. Antoinette felt a strange pull toward the place she didn't know why she avoided places and people like this like the plague.

Briefly she thought about going home feeling ridiculous coming here all because of a feeling but her curiosity was strong and it wouldn't be quenched until she found the reason why she was here.

A breeze blew she pulled her black coat tighter around her as two men and a woman approached the club. As they began to enter the woman turned in Antoinette's direction her eyes appeared to glow and she gave her a small smile.

Chills ran down her back but she shook them off and attributed them to the chilly weather. Taking a deep breath she walked across the street to the entrance of the building. She opened the door and went inside.

Antoinette was created by loud blaring industrial music people were either huddled together or dancing closely intimately together. There were bright multicolored strobe lights moving erratically over the dancers.

She shielded her eyes from the chaotic lights noticing some people vanishing behind a curtain. Making her way through the dancers she walked over to the curtain.

This was a secluded quieter place of the club like a longue area with a bar. Antoinette noticed eyes on her it seemed like everyone was staring at her. She looked down at herself she did look out of place wearing her galaxy tights with a purple shirt and blue T-shirt. She also took note that almost all of the patrons looked unusually pale like they've never seen the sun.

The pull she had been feeling to this place was now stronger whatever it was that drew her here was in this room. She looked around when her eyes landed on a man with two women. One of the women kissed his neck while the other kissed his wrist. Then their mouths opened biting on the areas they were kissing on.

Antoinettes eyes widen in shock and horror as they drank the men's blood. The other people in the room seemed to relish in the men's groan of pain. The neck biter pulled away revealing a gaping wound in his neck and blood on her lips. What got her more shocked was the women's canines were a lot sharper and prominent then what was normal. Antoinette gasped causing the woman to look up locking eyes with her.

Without a second thought she turned and began making her way out of the room. She briefly glanced at the TV screen in the room before stopping. The image was of a music video of a band performing in a cemetery with big crosses the video was blue tinted. What caught her attention was the lead singer he had short hair that was growing almost to his shoulders. The video did a close up of his face his green eyes pierced her. She felt drawn to the man and she didn't know why or what but something about him was familiar like she knew him from somewhere.

"Hello." A voice said behind her.

She turned to see a man with Elvis Presley like hair except his was blonde he wore a blood red skin tight sweater and black latex pants. He was accompanied by a average sized bald man and a woman wearing blue latix skirt and top with her hair in an unusual fashion. They made her uneasy and even more eager to get out of there but she had a feeling they wouldn't let her leave easily.

"Hi." Antoinette said.

"Haven't seen you around here before." Blonde said.

"I'm new." She said. "Heard about this place had to check it out."

"Who do you belong to?" Bald man asked.

"Who do I belong to?" She asked confused by the question.

"Yes whose your sire?" Blonde asked.

Antoinette wondered what the hell they were talking about. Her sire? Who did she belong to? She was no ones property the odd banter gave her more reason to leave.

"He's here somewhere." She finally answered.

Without warning blonde took her face in his hands making her gasp. His hands were cold as ice he moved her head up and down examining her neck.

"I don't see any marks." He said letting her go with a small smirk.

"Well you haven't seen the rest of my body." She said quickly.

"Is that an invitation?" The woman asked with a gleam in her eye that made Antoinette uncomfortable.

"No it's not." She said quickly. "Excuse me I have to go."

She quickly walked pass them and out the room unaware a pair of glowing green eyes had been watching her.
____________________________________________________
Antoinette started running from the club only to be intercepted by a blur that landed in front of her. She screamed as the blonde man came into view she turned as his two companions appeared trapping her and making escape impossible.

"Now this will only hurt a little bit." He said with a grin his fangs sliding down. "In fact if you don't fight it you might even enjoy it."

She gasped as he grabbed her by her neck exposing the warm flesh she could feel his cool breath getting closer...

He was yelled in pain and was thrown back Antoinette fell to the ground as he let her. His companions hissed angrily looking for the attacker. She looked up as they sped off becoming blurs that vanished around the corner.

"Boo." A voice behind her said.

Antoinette looked up and gasped softly standing in front of her was the man that she had seen on the screen. He was better looking in person he had shoulder length hair and was all decked out in black. His skin like the patrons in the club was pale but what stood out were those piercing green eyes.

He gave her a small smile before offering a pale hand she looked at it before taking it and he helped her up. His hand like the other guys was cold like ice but Antoinette didn't find his touch unpleasant.

"That was quite a performance." He said then his expression became serious. "You should learn to be more careful."

"I wasn't trying to cause trouble I just wanted to leave." She said still entranced by him. "I usually don't come to places like this but something pulled me here."

"What was it that told you to come here?" He asked taking a step closer to her making her back into a wall.

"I...I don't know." She whispered.

He gave her a half smile. "Yes you do."

"I can't explain but lately I've been having feeling and dreams that I can't explain but something told me to come here saying I would find the answers here." She said.

"Your dreams what are they about?" He asked inhaling her scent "What do you see in them?"

"You." Antoinette finally said. "I've been dreaming a lot about you but I don't even know you or your name."

He pulled back looking into her eyes. "Trent."

"Trent." She said. "I've never met you but I feel like I know you from somewhere."

"It's cause you do Antoinette." He said.

"You know my name but how...

"Cause I know you I've known you for centuries." He whispered pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek her eyes closed. "I've waited so long for you."

Antoinette opened her eyes. "I feel the same but I'm so confused."

"Of course it's to be expected." Trent said. "Come to my home tomorrow night I'll explain everything then."

"I don't know where you live." She said.

Trent cupped her cheek and brushed his lips against her she closed her eyes as he gently kissed her but he pulled away before she could return it.

"You will." He whispered.

Antoinette opened her eyes finding herself alone in the alley.
____________________________________________________
During the next day Antoinette kept replaying the exchange between herself and Trent last night. She knew she knew him but at the same time she didn't. But something about him was familiar even his kiss felt familiar. She hoped that he would be able to give her the answers she craved.

Finally night came even though Antoinette didn't know the address of Trent's home she found herself driving into the countryside and stopping at a looming mansion. Stepping out her car she walked up the to the door that opened before she could knock.

"You came." Trent said smiling.

She returned. "You said I would."

"Yes but you also came of your own accord." He said opening the door wider. "Come in."

Antoinette entered the mansion there was a large staircase with a red velvet carpet. It was furnished in what looked like Victorian times. He led her into what she assumed was the relaxation room after they settled down with a glass of wine.

"It's the strangest thing." She started. "I feel like I've known you for forever but I just met you." "It's confusing."

"It's to be expected." Trent said.

"How do you know me though?" She asked. "You've known me for centuries but that's impossible I would be dead by now."

"Not impossible." Trent said. "Have hou ever heard of reincarnation?"

Antoinette took a sip of wine thinking. "Yes it's the rebirth of a soul or spirit into a new body."

"Correct and you're the reincarnation of my first love Elizabeth." He said. "I met her in the early Victorian times."

"But that's impossible how can you still be alive unless...

She stopped and gasped softly looking at him. "You're a vampire."

He gave her a grim look. "Yes I am."

"But..." She said getting up. "How?"

"Follow me and I'll explain." He said holding out his hand.

Antoinette wanted to know how but she was scared something that wasn't suppose to exist actually existed. He gave her a loving smile which calmed her she knew Trent he wouldn't hurt her. She took his hand and let him lead her.
____________________________________________________
He lead her down a hallway and finally to a door which open revealing an office of sorts. In the center of it was a portrait of a woman that had a striking resemblance to Antoinette.

"Elizabeth." She whispered. "She looks just like me."

"She does." Trent said looking at the portrait with sad eyes.

"What happened to her?" She asked.

"We were young and in love we had a whole furture ahead of us when a drifter came calling." He said grimly. "A vampire and his gang they taunted and tortured us before raping and killing Elizabeth right in front of me."

Antoinette's eyes filled with tears. "And you?"

"They drank from me then hanged me but I didn't stay dead." He said. "I can't back like this."

"Oh Trent." She said walking forward and embracing him.

His arms engulfed her holding her close as she cried into his shirt he lovingly storked her hair while comforting her. Finally she looked up at him with red rimmed eyes.

He wiped a tear away as she looked into his eyes Antoinette found herself overwhelmed with passion for him. She stood on her tip toes kissing him. He pulled her closer returning it with equal passion. Her hands tangled in his hair as his wandered to her waist. Wrapping his arms around her he lifted her up and sped out the office.
____________________________________________________
Antoinette sat on the bed unbuttoning his shirt as he stood in front of her. He leaned down kissing her and she lifted her arms as he removed her shirt.

She began kissing around his waist she looked into his eyes as she unbuckled his belt. He unclipped her bra throwing it off she leaned back and scooted to the headboard him following her.

They continued to kiss as he removed her skirt and panties she pushed down his pants with her feet.

"Trent." She moaned as he kissed her neck. "Make love to me."

He wrapped her legs around her waist and slowly entered her. She gasped at the cold intrusion that contrasted pleasantly with her warm wet core.

He began with slow gently thrusts which eventually became hard fast thrusts. Antoinette moaned loudly her hands gripping the sheets. Trent raised his hands above her head looking deeply into her eyes as he sped up.

Her hands went down his back and grabbed his ass pushing him in deeper. He growled as her nails dug into his skin. As she got closed he sat up she gave him a surprised look that turned knot pleasure when he placed her leg on his shoulder giving him a deeper angle.

She clawed the sheets while he admired her the rosiness to her cheeks and the gentle shake of her small breasts with perky rose colored nipples.

He layed her leg down and wrapped his arms around getting into a sitting position. She grilled the headboard as he cupped her ass pounding into her.

Antoinette had never felt this with anyone all the lovers she had before couldn't measure up or satisfy her like Trent. She felt a ball of fire beginning to grow in her lower belly. He leaned forward taking a nipple into his mouth and rubbed her clit making her scream as she orgasmed he followed soon afterward emptying into her with an animalistic growl.

As they layed in each other's arms. "Trent I want you to turn me." She said.

He pulled away and shook his head. "Antoinette you don't know what you're asking I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy."

"I want this I want you I'll always will." She said. "You'll live forever while I'll grow old and die."

"You'll have the long full life you deserve." He said.

"That life means nothing if you're not in it!" She said as tears filled her eyes. "Please turn me."

"Anotinette

"Elizabeth." She said. " I remember that awful night those men had their filthy hands on me, they ripped my clothes off me leaving red welts on my skin, how they took turns penetrating and violating me." "Then they fed form me draining the life from me."

She took his face in her hands. "And you Trenton my love you hated how you couldn't do anything and you've blamed yourself for what happen."

"I did." He said. "I blamed myself for not protecting you for not saving you."

"Then save me now." Antoinette said. "Save me from this world of wickeness, hate, and sickness." "Please take me away from it."

"Antoinette." He whispered trying to remain in control of himself.

"Please do this for me." She said pulling her hair back offering her neck. "For us."

Trent closed his eyes before pulling her into a hug he open his now luminescent eyes as his fangs came down. Cradling her head gently he brought his fangs into her neck and began to drink.
___________________________________________________
Some months later a young man approached the club but was stopped by two vampires.

"Going somewhere?" One asked.

"Inside." He said nervously:

"Not without iniation you don't." The other said baring his fangs.

The men yelled in fear as he was grabbed but was suddenly released as his attackers were thrown in different directions.

"Boo." A female voice said.

He looked to see a beautiful woman with dark brown hair and blue eyes. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Thanks for that."

"No problem." She said with a smile.

"How can I thank you?" He asked.

"How bout dinner?" She asked.

"Will do." He said smiling and lead her to his car.

As they walked away Antoinette looked over her shoulder her eyes meeting a pair of green ones. Her eyes glowed and she bared her fangs giving them a wink.
♠ ♠ ♠
The dialogue and scenes in the first half credit goes to the Queen of the Damned movie. Sorry this seems rushed but it's late and I'm half asleep.