Slytherin Princess

Sixteen

"It's no use!" I breathed out, trying to catch my breath, "It's too difficult." My fingers clutched to my wrist, as a bit of blood slipped through the cracks. Snape walked over to where I leaned against the wall, and pulled his wand out from where ever it had been hidden in his robes.

My task had been to apparate from his office, up to the Great Hall without being splinched in any way. Judging by the blood seeping out of my arm, I had obviously failed.

Snape didn't say a word as he grabbed my hand, sending a bit of pain shooting up my hurt arm as he pointed the wand at the torn apart skin. "Vulnera Sanentur." He spoke softly, his words almost sounding like a lullaby with the way he spoke. I had never heard his voice sound that way- it was actually quite captivating to tell the truth.

He repeated himself three times, and as he did so, I watched as the wound on my arm slowly stopped bleeding and soon closed up. I can see why Dumbledore chose Snape to teach me instead of doing it himself. Snape was a quick thinker and always seemed to know exactly what to do in order to fix the situation at hand. "It's not useless, you're just not concentrating hard enough." Snape said simply once he had finished healing my arm.

"I am concentrating hard enough!" I snapped, glaring up at the older man. As always, he looked the same way that he looked every other day. His long, dark hair surrounded his face. The same black robes that circled around him whenever he moved. His eyes were dull and dark, and his eyebrows were furrowed together.

"Nonsense! Your focus is somewhere else, it is not solely on your training and that's what's making you weak!" He began shouting at me. I was a bit shocked to say the least, Snape had never spoken to me like that before. Not even when I yelled at him.

"I am concentrating on the task at hand to the best of my ability!" I shouted back at him. It was a surprise that no one had caught us yet. Standing in the middle of the Great Hall screaming at each other, while I was supposed to be back in the Slytherin common room. No one had seen me sneak out- surprisingly enough.

Everyone thought I had gone up to my room early in order to study. Not even Draco knew where I really was right now.

"You know, Professor," I breathed out, "You can't just keep giving me detentions. At some point someone's going to think we're up to something." I said a little bit too suggestively. If anyone had heard the comment then they definitely would've thought there was more than just a student teacher relationship going on here.

Snape didn't say anything in reply as I looked him over.

"I think, it's time to call it a night Miss Black. Please return to you Common Rooms- I will let you know when our next session will be." He sighed after a few moments. Together, we walked towards the doors of the Great Hall, and I figured that he was planning on walking the grounds to check for any student out of bed- like he did almost every night.

So, before stepping out the door, I stepped forward and placed a small kiss on his cheek. I had done it before, but this time it was different. This time, he moved while I was moving towards him- causing my lips to land directly over his for a brief second.

Shocked, I stepped back and moved towards the door. "T-Thank you for fixing my arm, Professor." With that, I squeezed through the door and made a mad dash back to Slytherin Common Rooms.

Meanwhile....

Remus once more found himself sitting in 12 Grimmauld Place, trying to read the daily paper. This time, he was able to do so in peace without Sirius and Arthur yelling back and forth with each other. He couldn't help but smile to himself as he read over the pages.

A few weeks had past since the argument between Sirius Black and Arthur Weasley, and since then Sirius had done nothing but mope around in hope that he would get news from Arthur soon- unknowing to him today was that day. Kreacher found his master standing in the doorway to his brothers bedroom, and approached him just as he moved to close the door.

"A letter has come for you, Master." Kreacher spoke, holding the envelope out to the wizard. Sirius was quick to grab it, and sent Kreacher away before tearing into the envelope.

Sirius,
Inclosed is all that I was able to get access to, including a picture of the requested information.

Name: Lennox Maryse Black
Age: Seventeen
Mother: Charity Robbins- deceased
Father: Unknown
Current Residence: Wiltshire, England; Malfoy Manor
Registered Animagus Y/N: N
Additional Information: After mother's death, Lennox Maryse Black was taken in and given a home by the Malfoy family. Currently enrolled and attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.


Sirius felt the urge to cry take over him as he pulled a picture out from behind the letter. The girl in the photograph was absolutely breathtaking- the picture had obviously been taken the year before during the Triwizard Tournament.

She was sitting in the stands, and was surrounded by the figures of other students; but the picture focused solely on her. She had long dark hair, that fell down her back and seemed to go down to at least her waist. In the picture, she had on a pair of blue jeans, a grey shirt, and a purple plaid shirt over top of it. There was also a book sitting in her lap.

When Remus came walking around the corner, he found Sirius leaning against the wall with what seemed to be tears in his eyes. "Sirius? What's wrong?" Remus questioned walking over to his close friend.

"She looks like her mother." Sirius mubbeled, still looking down at the picture. Looking over his shoulder, Remus got a glance of the picture of a beautiful young girl. And he just so happened to notice that the only thing that remotely resembled her looking like her father, was her eyes. She had the same eyes that Sirius had.

Remus almost jumped when Sirius whipped his head around to look at him. "I've got a daughter Remus, a daughter." Sirius was ecstatic. He was so happy that there were tears in his eyes and he felt like jumping with joy.

Now, not only did he know his daughter existed and what she looked like; but he knew where he would be able to find her if he wanted to see her. And he definitely planned on seeing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now, Sirius knows about Lennox!

What do you think!