Slytherin Princess

Nineteen

I woke up the next morning, under the blankets in my bedroom at Malfoy Manor.

My entire body ached and throbbed in pain as I rolled over onto my side. My body was back in it's original, human form.

I should have foreseen this happening. Of course my body was going to be sore after changing back and forth between myself and a very small creature. Who wouldn't be sore after something like that? Why didn't I give this situation more thought than I had? I didn't think it would hurt this bad.

Hearing a knock on the other side of my bedroom door, I groaned loudly and slammed my pillow down over my face. The door swung open with a slight creak, and Draco stepped into the room.

He closed the door before walking over and sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me. "So, how was it?" He hummed out, putting his hand down over my own. "How was what?" I pretended not to know what he was talking about.

"Don't act like I don't know you came in here and turned into an Animagus last night. I know you, Lennox." Draco scolded me. I never thought I would see this day. It was strange to say the least, having none other than Draco Malfoy scolding me for something I've done. I laughed slightly , "It was a bit more painful that I expected." I admitted. "You didn't expect that process to be a painful one? So, what creature are you?" He questioned.

"Can't I have anything to myself, geez baby brother." I scoffed playfully, as I shoved his arm slightly. Draco was quick to laugh at my words. "In this house? Of course not, now tell me- what's your animagus form?" He had a large smile on his face as he looked down at me.

I should have already known that even if I wasn't to have something to myself, it wasn't going to happen. "A fox." I sighed, running my hand through my tangled mess of hair.

"Awe, that's so cute!" Draco was quick to mock me, bringing his hand up and squeezing my cheek. Not liking it, I brought my own hand up, only to smack his away from my face. "I don't appreciate you treating me like a child, Draco." I snapped at him. "I'm doing no such thing!" He chuckled with that obnoxious smirk playing on his lips.

"Get out." I growled, looking up at him through my eye lashes. "What was that, princess, I couldn't hear you." His words reminded me of the night that Blaise had grabbed me outside of the Great Hall.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, get the hell out of my room or I swear to Merlin that I'll turn you back into a ferret!" I shouted at him loudly. His body jumped as soon as I started telling, and his eyes narrowed down into a glare as he left me alone in my room like I wanted.

Thankfully, I was able to stay in my room with no real interruptions. Voldemort didn't make any surprise visits, and I was relieved because of it.

Of course, I went downstairs with everyone whenever it was time for us to eat. Any other time I couldn't be bothered- I was glad to say that my family respected my wishes to be left alone. By time it was time for Draco and I to return to school, I actually wanted to leave my room.

I said my good-byes to Narcissa, but avoided Lucius the whole time before Draco and I left. I know it wasn't entirely his fault, but that didn't stop me from blaming him and feeling like all this was his fault. That all of this is happening because of him. because of the fact that I ended up with the Malfoy family in the first place. What would my life be like if I had been able to stay with my real family in the first place? What if they were still alive?

Things back at Hogwarts seemed to be the same way they were before Draco and I left for Holiday.

Severus and I were still avoiding one another. Pansy was still angry and would glare anytime she saw me- especially when I was around Draco. Blaise avoided even looking at me ever since our encounter outside of the Great Hall. Although, there was one thing that had changed- or should I say person? Umbridge.

She definitely didn't change for the better though- she was actually worse than before. After the holidays were over she put more into the Inquisitorial Squad, which Draco was a part of, because she was so suspicious of Potter forming some kind of club with other students. Or at least that's the explanation Draco had given me about the situation.

Of course, I wasn't able to stay mad at Draco after what had happened over the holidays. I mean, he's my baby brother, how could I possibly stay mad at him for something so simple?

Being back in my bed at Hogwarts gave me relief, and I was able to fall asleep peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler.