Slytherin Princess

Three

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself laying in my bed back at Malfoy Manor. I was wearing the pajamas I had put on before going to bed, plus sweat pants. Though, that wasn't all that was different. On my wrist was a black band, that had a silver snake with black jeweled eyes wrapped around it. On my finger was the emerald ring.

I sat up slowly, and brought my hand up to my forehead. I felt like someone had hit me over the head with a hammer or something. Not only that, but I also felt as if I may puke.

After a few moments of sitting on the bed, I got up and walked out of the room. I made my way down the hallway and to the top of the staircase. At the bottom, I could see Lucius and Narcissa standing with an unknown cloaked figure.

"What the hell is going on?" I mumbled to myself.

Though, I had apparently been loud enough that the three people at the bottom of the stairs had heard me; because they all turned to look up at me where I stood.

Narcissa was quick to excuse herself from the other two before making her way up the stairs to where I was standing. "Lennox, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school, sleeping?" She, like any mother would, scolded me. I just felt so confused, I didn't understand what the fuck was going on here. "Last I knew, I was at school and I was sleeping! I have no idea how I got here!" I explained as best I could.

She seemed to think about what I had told her for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Come on, let's get you back to bed so you'll have enough rest for the morning."

I didn't say anything else to her, and allowed her to lead me back down the hallway to my bedroom.

She stood in front of me as I sat back down on the edge of the bed. Looking down at my hand, I saw the ring that was placed on the ring finger of my right hand, and the bracelet that was laying down across my wrist. Where the hell had they come from?

"Lennox, you need to get some sleep, alright? I'll write you in a few days to explain what's going on." She spoke in a soft, loving voice. It was something that normally made me smile, but in this situation it didn't. It just made me even more confused about what was going on, why I was currently here. If she knew, then why wouldn't she just tell me about it.

"Why won't you just tell me now?" I questioned, looking up at her. Slowly, she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. "Because, now's not the right time for me to tell you. Right now, you need to go back to Hogwarts, it's the safest place for you right now."

I didn't have any way to argue with her on that point, so I didn't even attempt it. Instead, I made myself comfortable on the bed and looked up at the woman who had raised me. "Alright, fine. But I want to know what's going on." I sighed. I watched as she took a few steps forward to where she was standing right next to the bed. "Don't worry, everything will be explained in due time. Just keep these on at all times, alright?"

She traced her fingers over not only the bracelet but the ring as well. How the hell did she know about those?

I looked up at her curiously, only to see her making her way back over to the door. "Why do I need to keep them on? I don't even know where they came from!" I pointed out. Once more she took a deep breath before looking at me. "We'll discuss it later, just do as you're told Lennox."

With that, she walked out of the room and closed her door behind herself. I sat there in silence for a few moments before sighing and laying down on my bed. It didn't take me long to fall back to sleep for the second time tonight.

When I woke up again, I found that I was back in my dorm of Slytherin house in Hogwarts. What the hell had happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lennox

I know this is pretty short, but as of the next chapter things will start picking up and chapters will be getting longer. I hope you enjoy this story. I love you guys.