Slytherin Princess

Four

When I woke up again, I was back in my dorm at Hogwarts. I felt more confused than ever before as I sat up and noticed that the ring and bracelet were still on me. Taking a deep breath, I ran my fingers through my messy hair before realizing that I needed to get up and dressed.

So, that's exactly what I did.

I didn't exactly feel like putting on my uniform, so I instead put on a cute outfit before putting a charm on it so it appeared like I was wearing the uniform to anyone who looked at me. I pulled my long hair into a loose pony tail, and put on a light layer of make up before making my way out of the dorm. I was able to get out of the common room and all the way to the Great Hall in a peaceful silence before having to deal with anyone.

When I sat down at the tables, I sat down with a group of people that I had grown familiar with over the years.

The group consisted of Draco, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Crabbe, and Goyle. I made myself comfortable sitting between Draco and Blaise, while the other three sat on the opposite side of the table.

I lay my head against Blaise's shoulder, and I felt his arm snake around my waist lightly. "Lennox, you look like shit." Pansy giggled, looking over at me. I felt my eyes narrow down into a glare, "Gee, thanks for pointing it out, Parkinson." I snapped at her. The smile quickly disappeared off of her face as her eyes fell back down to the plate of food in front of her.

I snuggled more into Blaise's side before taking a deep breath. "She has a point, though, Lennox. You don't look all that good, should you even be out of bed?" Blaise asked lightly. I could feel Draco's eyes on me as I cuddled up to his friend.

Blaise was an attractive boy, at least I thought so. He was tall, he stood at least a whole foot taller than myself- except for when I had heels on of course. He was darker-skinned with high cheekbones and bright eyes that could send chills down your spine and make you feel as if he were looking right through you. Though, he was a very vain person, and was rather hard to please.

"I'm fine, I just didn't get all that much sleep last night." I said with a sigh. The people sitting around me continued to eat and talk among themselves. I on the other hand, would occasionally reach out and steal a bite of food from Blaise's plate of food.

"Lennox, did you hear about classes today?" My 'brother', Draco, asked. I was ever so slightly to hear what he was going to say next. "No, what about them was I supposed to hear?" I sighed, finally sitting up. With my sudden movements, Blaise's hand slipped away from my waist. I moved away ever so slightly, so that I was laying at an equal distance between both Blaise and Draco.

"They've canceled it! Instead of classes, we just have an all day dance lesson since the Yule ball is in two days!" Pansy explained before Draco even had the chance to. You could hear the excitement in her voice.

Ah, the Yule Ball. The perk of the Tri-wizard Tournament for those who aren't competing. Though, I for one, wasn't as excited about it as all the other girls were.

"Oh goody, more dance lessons for some Ball that I'm not even going to attend." I rolled my eyes, and stole a piece of bread off of Draco's plate. "Why aren't you going?" Draco questioned, snatching the bread back. I glared at him as he took a large bite from the bread and smiled at me, "Well I don't have a date and I'm definitely not going alone. I'd much rather go for a walk." I muttered.

After that, it was silent among our small group. We sat together until it was time to go to the dance lessons, where I found myself sitting off to the side of the room with my arms crossed over my chest. I didn't have a dance partner.

I could spot Draco in the center of the room dancing with Pansy. Crabbe and Goyle had somehow gotten stuck dancing together- so they weren't even dancing. They spent the whole time arguing over which one of them was the boy and which one was the girl. Blaise, however, I didn't really see where he had disappeared to.

That was, until, he came walking up to me out of nowhere. "Come dance with me." He smiled, holding his hand out towards me. I looked at him for a few moments before finally giving in and taking his hand.

I allowed him to pull me to my feet before leading me out to the center of the room and pulling my body against his own. I danced around the room with him with a small smile on my face. It was hard not to notice the people around that were staring at us with confused looks on their faces. It made me laugh loudly.

McGonagall had us go through about five different types of dancing, and gave us an hour to practice each of them with our partners. After the class was finished- which was only when the sun disappeared from the sky- we were dismissed to go to the Great Hall for dinner.

I was collecting my things while everyone else was leaving. Draco stayed behind to wait for me while the rest of our group went ahead of us. "So you're really not going to go?" He questioned. I turned around to face him as I pulled the black, school robes back over my shoulders. I had taken it off earlier while dancing because it made things difficult.

"Well, I mean, I don't see why I would go if I don't have a date." I shrugged my shoulders. Together, Draco and I left the classroom and started making our way towards the Great Hall.

"Well, what if I told you there's someone who wants to be your date; but is just too scared to ask you to be his date?" Draco was tripping over his words. It was so bad that that I almost started laughing at him. "Thanks, Draco, I'm flattered but you're brother." I joked, pushing him ever so slightly. The younger boy narrowed his eyes down into a glare when I did so. It made him look a lot like his father. And I do mean a lot.

"I didn't mean me, git." He snapped, taking my joking a little too seriously. I rolled my eyes slightly before looking over my shoulder to him. "Alright, then who?"

Once more he was quiet for a few brief moments before speaking again. "I can't say, you'll find out soon enough." He shrugged his shoulders. After that, he didn't talk to me anymore about it. Even if I asked him and bugged him about it, he wouldn't say a word.

He was silent the entire way down tot he Great Hall, were we once more joined up with our little group. Only this time Crabbe and Goyle were nowhere to be found. Not that I'm complaining, I never really saw what made Draco want to hangout with those two. They were pure-bred imbeciles to put it simply.

Draco and I sat down across from Blaise and Pansy- though unlike earlier this time I actually ate my own food. Instead of just stealing small pieces off of other people's plates. I ate steak and kidney pie with chips, and then for desert I had a trifle.

It was all delicious, especially having not really eaten breakfast and having skipped lunch.

I could feel eyes on me the entire time I was trying to eat, but when I looked around I didn't see anyone that was staring. Not even Potter or his group of friends were looking our way- though I can't really say that he has a group of friends at this point. Everyone is still angry with him for being the underage wizard that somehow got to be the fourth contestant in the TRI-wizard Tournament.

Though, can you blame people for being angry? There were a lot of people who wanted to compete but can't simply because their age. And yet Potter was allowed to compete. There was just something, wrong about all that.

Everyone seemed to finish eating before I did, and left to go back to the Common Room while I stayed to finish eating.

As everyone from different houses did the same thing, the noise in the Great Hall died down greatly. By time I had finished eating, there were only a handful of other students still in the Great Hall- none of which were Slytherin students.

By time I got back to Slytherin house, it was only a few minutes until curfew. Meaning most students had abandoned the Common Room and were in their dorms. So, I had been expecting the Common Room to be completely empty- I had not expected to find Blaise and Draco sitting there waiting up. "It took you long enough, didn't it?" Draco smirked, watching me walk into the room.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Blaise before cuddling into his side. "Why is it you always sit next to Blaise?" Draco questioned, looking at the two of us. "Because, Blaise is the only one that I can cuddle up to out of our group. I can't cuddle with you because you're my little brother, and I'm not about to cuddle with Crabbe and Goyle because that's just, well, nasty." I explained with a slight shrug of my shoulders.

Draco simply nodded his head before the look on his face turned to one of deep thought. Or well, as deep of a thought as Draco was able to have.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two to it. I'm tired." With that, Draco stood up and walked away.

With a sigh, I leaned more over into Blaise's side before taking a deep breath. I would have to admit, for a boy two years younger than myself he was rather attractive.

"Lennox, can I ask you about something?" Blaise asked suddenly, catching my attention. His voice was slightly shaky, unlike the usual confidence that was usual in his voice at all times. Even though Blaise did rarely speak. "Uh, yeah sure, what is it?" I said, sitting up so that I could look at him without straining my neck.

"I know you said that you never really saw the point in stuff like it, but would you wanna be my date for the Yule Ball?" He stuttered out. I was slightly shocked by his question that I wasn't able to give him an answer right away.

I looked at him a few moments, taking in what he had just said. Or well, asked. Not just that, but the fact that he had been nervous enough about asking that he had stuttered while asking. It was cute, really. "Of course I will." I nodded, flashing him a slight smile.

The nervous look quickly faded away from his features, and was replaced by a large smile. Though, the smile didn't last long before the usual blank look he had on his face at all times returned.

"I'm going to go on up to bed, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at him before standing up. I could feel his eyes on me as I made my way back to my dorm, where I quickly changed into some pajamas and climbed onto my bed. It had been a long day and I was definitely ready to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, so begins longer chapters. This isn't as long as I wanted it to be, but it's getting there. I'll post again later. I love you all <3