Status: HOLD

Fate.

Insomnia.

It was another night of no sleep for Nessa, well she wouldn't get to sleep until about two in the morning and then have to be up around five; and every day it kicked her ass. She would lay in bed for hours hoping for sleep to come, but it never did, not when she wanted it to at least.

Tomorrow was her first day at her new job, having just been transferred from her old one on some unknown high authority. She was now going to be working in the Stark tower doing a few things, organizing paperwork, scheduling meeting for Tony stark and dealing with the avengers and their needs.

She didnt want to go, but she didnt have a say in the matter, all she knew was that the old assistant had quit and she was the replacement.

A sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, staring at the backs of her eye lids hoping for sleep to come; praying that she would fall asleep before two in the morning and that she wouldn't look or sound like a fool tomorrow. All she needed was to show up and screw up on her first day, that would surely get her fired.

Nessa glanced at the clock, 1:30 A.M.

She cursed under her breathe as she hugged tightly onto her pillow, she had tried numerous things to help herself sleep. Tea, pills, sex. Nothing worked, she was doomed to forever fall asleep after two in the morning. Reaching over she glanced at her phone, she had a few missed calls from her best friend and a few missed text messags from her ex boyfriend that she was forever trying to escape.

Granted she could change her number, but that was a lot of work in which she didnt want to go through. She placed the phone back on her night table and rolled onto her back, as heavy as her eyes were and as tired as she felt, sleep wouldn't over come her body.

"I'm going to lose my job in no time." She muttered while placing an arm over her eyes and trying her hardest to force herself into a nice slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
So its been like a very long time since I've written in this view, please tell me if this is good. If not let me know, I may change it. Also PLEASE tell me if I switch up in the middle of a chapter, I'm so used to one view that I may go from

"She" to "I"

Ive done it before and someone pointed it out thank god. :)