Status: HOLD

Fate.

Job.

Nessa reached stark tower a head if schedule, only by a few minutes but it was good in he eyes. She stood in the elevator clutching her bag as if it would vanish, and if it did then her life was over. Her tongue ran over her red lips and her heels tapped against the floor as she leaned against the wall, she was nervous.

Actually frightened was more like it, what if she messed up? What if she made the wrong move or said the wrong thing? Nessa bit her bottom lip and played with her hair a tiny bit until the elevator let off a soft ding and she was now walking into a living room of sorts.

Her brow creesed as she looked at the paper in her hand, she was on the right floor. Unless they gave her the wrong floor number, then she was screwed. Godly screwed, to the high heavens.

"You must be the new assistant." A voice spoke all around her causing a small yelp to escape her lips, she quickly covered her mouth and took a look around. Not a single person was in sight, she must have been losing her mind.

"My name is Jarvis, I will be helping you settle in. Just call out if you need me," Nessa let out a small nod, hoping deep down she hasn't lost her sanity. "If you please, take the stairs up to the second floor; youre office is the third door on the right."

She scanned the room until she saw a flight of stairs, nodding Nessa made her way to them allowing her heels to click against the floor. Once she entered the room she let out a small sigh, not crazy. There was actually a computer talking to her, allowing her the things she needed to know.

"I'll inform Mr.Stark of your arrival, he should be here shortly." Jarvis spoke, Nessa gave a give thank you before resting her bag on the desk and took a seat.

The desk in front if her held a laptop, lamp, files and a few other things; Pens, note pads and more work. To her right was a large window allowing her to enjoy her view of the city from up above, one picture hung on the wall behind her and a bookshelf was in the far left back corner. It was better then the old office she had before, that was for sure.

"Great."

Nessa spun in her chair wide eyed as Stark entered the room, with a loud clap of his hands. Quickly she stood and held out her hand, he glanced at her hand and then back to her face. Shooing away her hand he had her sit and took a seat on the desk.

"First, You're Nessa and I'm Tony. Don't call me Mr.stark or what ever else." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag of M&M's. "Want one?"

Nessa shook her head no before he started on again, "Second, please, I beg you to please not dress like this." He stood and waved a hand, her brow creesed as she took a look at her attire. She wore a black skirt with a white button up shirt and a vest, she felt like it was nice and matched her heels.

"Wha-"

"Tomorrow, I expect you to be in sweat pants and a nice shirt. Not super nice, just be comfortable." He swallowed as she nodded pretty confused, her old job would fire her if she wore something wrong.

"Third, you work for me. You do as I say, not what they say." He scrunched his nose and waved his hands around slightly, Nessa willed herself to nod again. He was slightly crazy, or just out spoken. But she would get used to it. Hopefully.

"Okay, what else.... Oh, right." He stood again. "You won't be in here much, you'll be either helping me, pepper or one if the avengers with what they need."

She nodded again.

"What would they need?" She spoke softly causing him to actually look at her, his brows narrowed as he thought and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, help with stuff." He crumbled the bag and tossed it into the trash bin, "I want those files finished by...eight tonight. Then you will be introduced to everyone, get to work,"

Nessa leaned back from the slight whiplash of his emotions, one second all talkative and nice, the next he was stern and saying get to work. Running a hand through her hair she spun the chair and started to rummage through the files that were placed on her desk.

This was going to a long, interesting job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?