Status: HOLD

Fate.

Demi-Gods and Towels.

Nessa made her way into the building slowly, after a long night of talking and having some drinks, she was tired and not ready to work. He sneakers squeaked against the floor as she handed her I.D to the guard, her eyes were low and she held a cup of coffee in he left hand.

The guard handed her the I.D and she made her way to the elevators, she had only met a few of the avengers. Captain america, Bruce banner, Natasha and Clint. There was one person missing from last nights escapades and that was the famous Thor himself, not that she would jump for joy with seeing him; but in the pictures he was pretty handsome.

Getting into the elevator she pressed for the floor she needed and sipped her coffee, her hair was in a messy bun which touched the elevator wall as she leaned back. Her sweat pants were slightly baggy and warm, she wore a black tight top that showing her curves and some eye liner to fit the outfit.

The elevator dinged and she steppes out into the main area, her jaw was slacked open and she almost lost her grip on the coffee she was holding. A man who was about 6'5, blonde curly hair and gorgeous blue eyes stared back her, half naked in a towel.

"You must be the helper," He rounded the couches and climbed the small steps before he stood in front her, she could see the beads of water dripping from his hair. She wanted to reach out and touch his chest just to see how hard the muscles were, His arms flexed as he held out a hand towards her.

She wanted to drool.

But she kept her composure, clearing her throat she took his hand and smiled. "Nessa." Her voice was a but shaky but that was only because of a naked-- half naked man in front of her.

"Very pleased to meet you lady Nessa," He twisted her hand softly and placed a kiss on top of her hand. "I'm Thor, prince of Asgard."

She was at a loss of words as he stared at her, his eyes seemed to twinkle with delight and she just wanted to jump his bones right there. So she nodded like a fool with a goofy smile, which he returned causing her to blush.

"That's enough lover boy, let Jane find out your flirting and you will be in for one hell of an ass whooping." My eyes caught the sight of Natasha who stood with her arms crossed and a sly smirk on her face.

How ever Thor stood tall with a smirk, "I am simply greeting the woman." He glanced down at Nessa and sent her a soft wink. "Later, I would like some help figuring some things out. Would you care to join? If you are free?" His words were smooth on his tongue and Nessa wanted to melt.

"Sorry Thor, I have her for the day. She needs to help me with paper work." Natasha had walked down the few steps and stared him down "why don't you get dressed Thor." She poked his arm and Nessa could tell that he had forgotten about the fact that he was in nothing but a towel.

A blush came over his face, "Jane would have my head." Was all he muttered while walking off.

"Is that something I need to get used to?" Nessa pointed as Natasha led her away from her office with a chuckle.

"There's more then that, you work for the avengers now. Well Tony, you will have to get used to everything." Internally she groaned, everyone else seemed normal.

But how was she supposed to get used to a demi-god walking around the to were half naked most of the time?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short update. Sorry. :)