Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Ten

I spotted Liam pouring a drink down his throat. He pinched his eyes shut and grimaced for what seemed to be half a second.

I pushed myself off of my perch and walked over to him. Pia and Zayn were no longer at the bar and I had no intentions to go searching through the bodies.

"Hey."I said as I reached Liam. His eyes quickly ran up and down my body until his eyes finally landed on my own.

"Hey gorgeous." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't help but surpress a giggle.

"Didn't expect to see you here." He set his drink down and pulled his lips into a grin. I liked his voice, I found myself thinking. I'd like to hear him talk all night, I thought.

"I don't usually go to these sort of things." I wove my arms around haphazardly. Liam nodded.

"Those leather pants show your ass off wonderfully, buy the way." My cheeks burned and I was grateful for the darkness.

"Thank you." I didn't know how to flirt back so I stuck with a simple answer.

"Im sorry I was rude to you." Liam placed his hand on my waist and shocks of warm electricity flow through ny body from his touch. Skin to skin contact. I shivered.

"It's ok." I breathed

"You good?" He seemed amused by my unsteadiness.

"Very." I said, regaining my composure. Liam chuckled and leaned down so his lips hovered by my ear.

"Good." He hummed. My body was up in flames. I didnt understand why he made me so jittery, confused, anxious. I grabbed onto his arm for support as he pulled away. He grinned. Every muscle in his arm tightened,every muscle in my body tightened. Breathing seemed impossible as his fingertips grazed my waist.

Touch me, I wanted to say.

My lips were sealed shut. Every letter I knew was gone an I couldn't find one to piece into a word. My vocabulary had suddenly left me and speaking seemed to have escaped my knowledge.

Liam seemed to know my problem. He wrapped both arms around my waist and lungs teased my breathing.

"What do you want?" Everything around me was frozen in place and I felt my nerve endings burst to life.

"I-I don't know." I choked. Liam smiled.

"Good thing I know." And his lips were touching mine.

I was breaking at the seams. I didn't notice the people around us as his kiss grew hungrier, pushing me for more. I kept my arms firm on his biceps, keeping myself from falling over.

The butterflies in my stomach took away my ability to stand straight. I had to lean into Liam. His tongue brushed my lips in the softest way, I slightly gasped into his mouth and I felt his lips quirck up into a smile.

His hands were free to roam my body. I wanted him to touch me. I didn't realize how bad I wanted his touch. How bad I wanted an actual touch, not a drunk lustful touch.

"Well, if you guys are done-" I snapped away from Liam and swiped a my lips. My face burned with guiltiness.

Pia stared at me with a grin and Zayn had a look on his face that pulled my lips into a grin.

"I'm taking you home, kiddo." Pia laughed. Liam winked at me as we headed out and I couldn't fight the incredible feeling in my stomach.

Except the green eyed boy was stuck in the back of my mind and I couldn't shake his immaculate dimoles and floppy brown curls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally romance, (:
Enjoy

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance