Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Eleven

It was awkward, kissing Liam and then breaking away so suddenly. My mind rushed with thoughts of how I would approach him the next day. I knew I had feelings for him deep down, but I had only known him for a week.

My lips tingled from his firey touch and I didnt want to forget to passion he poured into me.

But then my thoughts scattered to Harry. I didn't know why I kept thinking about him. I had only met him a few times and I was attracted to him. I shook my head. Everything Iwas thinking was nonesense.

I didn't like either of them. I was just too obsessed with the idea of having someone actually like me instead of drunk lust and insest.

I knew my father was going to tear me up once my right foot stepped across the welcome mat of my house. I knew he was going to be drunk with rage, but I turned the door knob with a little boost of confidence.

I pushed my hair out of my face, uncovering what I had been hiding for so many years.

The first thing that happened when I entered my average sized home with beer bottles littering every corner, was the my father, slowly crept down the stairs, and for the first time since I was 14, his bloodshot eyes were gone, his clothes were cleaner and he offered me the tiniest smile.

And I think

every bone in my body

forgot how to hold m up

and I fell

to the floor.

My knee cracked against the wood an my head dropped into my palms and a sob racked my body.

"Everly Grace." My father said my name with so much ease, I almost forgot that he stole my dignity, virginity, innocence, virtue.

"Dad." I whisper. He smiles and I'm dreaming.

This.

This is the moment I have dreamt of. I've wanted him to change so bad that I have to pinch myself to realize it's real.

"I'm changing, sweetheart." And his arms wrapped around me tightly and I froze.

Everything that he did to me washes through my thoughts and I screamed.

"Let go of me!" I slapped at him until his arms released me and I dropped to the floor.

"You hurt me! Don't think that for one second, becuase you're chnanging, you're my father. You are not my father!" I rushed upstairs and slammed my door shut.

I thre myself onto my bed and I sobbed into my pillow.

I was confused. I was lost. I wished that Harry hadn't come into my life, that Liam kissed me, and that my father tried to change. I wished that I could forget everything and not have feelings, like how my father wanted it.

I screamed into my pillow.

***

"Hey, gorgeous." Liams voice sent my stomach into a whirlwind. I turned around. I smiled. My cheeks flared. He wrapped an arm around across my shouders and folded me towards his chest.

"Hi." I muttered. He was so different from the week before, I wondered if he was the same person.

"How are you?" He asked. I shrugged, pushing my father aside. I was in Liams arms and I couldn't ignore the nerves in my stomach. So, I let them take me in any direction they wanted.

"Something wrong?" Liam stepped away from me. I frowned.

"Why are you suddenly taking interest in me, why do you suddenly xare whether I'm ok or if I'm not?" I crossed my arms over my chest and riaised my eyebrows.

So this is where my butterflies wanted go, into an argument because I couldn't handle compliments. Arguments were my defense mechanism.

"You intrigue me. You are so closed off, that I have the urge to break your walls down. I came off as a dick, but yeah, I wnt to know you, Everly. The way you mive. I can tell you want to be touched, it practically runs off you like water. You need to feel someone love you." Liams fingertips were pressed against my waist and his eyes held a gaze I couldn't place.

I was so overwhelmed by his confession that I wanted to push him away from me. I wanted to tell him that everything he just declared was a lie, but I couldn't do that.

He was right. I wanted to feel loved. I wanted something my father took away from me.

His hand moved up my body

and I felt

my heart lodge itself in my throat.

My heart was on fire and everything that had gone down the past few days crashed down on me.

Liam hurt me, my father destroyed me, what else could go wrong.

"Let me take you to dinner. I want to make up for last week."

I found myself agreeing to him. I hugged him goodbye and walked off, finding Pia waiting for me for second hour.

I explained what happened, feeing a heavy weight settle in my chest.

But green eyes burned in the back of my mind and I couldn't forget the disappointment of him leaving the party last night.

"Harry is coming to my house tonight." Pia broke through my thoughts like a ton of bricks.

"Yeah?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Just thought you should know."

And I thought my life couldn't get any more confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
If YOU are confused, comment and I'll explain. I know things seem frustrating but things will pan out and stuff will be explained: Trust me(:

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance