Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twelve

My heart thrummed anxiously in my chest and I couldn't seem to fight the jitters breaking every bone in my hands. I took a deep breath.

Pia was throwing a party for her parents; even though they werent here, and she invited Liam and Harry. I wanted nothing more then to throw myself off a cliff. I knew that I was attracted to both guys. But I had only known them for a handful of days.

I hadn't spoken to my father sice his immediate decision to change and I wasn't planning on talking to him. I hadn't seen Louis in a while and I had the tiniest hint of worry held in the back of my mind.

He was in a drug deal. I hadn't known that for the 18 years of my life. It hurt me to know he was doing something so awful. But, he was 23 and I couldn't convince him otherwise.

I thought about my mother. She only lived for 8 months after she was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. My life fell apart. Louis was at parties every night and he would constantly be sneaking girls up to his room

My father drank. And drank and drank and drank and drank. It was all he ever did. He was unruly. My mother was too weak to stop him. I was to fraile to stop him. It was a disaster.

The day she died, my father took us to a bar, kept me in the car while he and Lou drunk themselves to their graves. I walked home that night.

Pia came over to see if I was ok, but I pushed her back until I was drowning in my own self pity.

My father took my virginity when I was 17. He forced himself on me. Louis was gone and I was trapped. I remembered my skin crawling from the disgusting intensity from his touch. My body burned with mortification. I couldn't breathe for days. I felt like every body knew the exact detail of what happened.

Somehow Louis found out and I begged him to keep quiet. Jokes on me.

"Does that work?"Pia looked me in the eye and asked me a question I couldn't give her the answer to. I blinked. Pia rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked. She frowned and pushed herself off of the bed and stomped into the bathroom.

"It's whatever." She said. I followed her.

"No, tell me." I demanded. Pia waved her make up brush at me.

"I need to fix my make up. Go get snacks ready." I nodded and headed out to the kitchen. I grabbed a few bowls from cabinets and laid them out. I dumped chips into the containers and threw away empty bags.

I plopped down on the couch and tugged my phone out of my back pocket.

The doorbell rang and I yanked my head up, petrified to move.

"Get that." I heard Pia shout. Although my mind understood her words, my body didn't. My legs didn't connect with the fact that I had to stand up, to open the door.

The bell rang again.

"Get it!" Pia hollered. I hoisted myself up and made my way to the door. I clicked it open.

"Hey!" Zayn said as his arms moved to hug me. I vaguely remembered seeing Harry standing behind him until Zayn let go of me.

Harry shut the door behind him and pulled a soft, seductive grin onto hi perfect lips. Dimples graced his cheeks. He snuck his arms around my waist and pressed his body tight against my own.

"Hey, gorgeous." He whispered. My cheeks burned and my stomach tied up with butterflies.

"Hi." I echoed. Harry pulled away from me a ran a hand through his curls.

"Sorry about my abrupt departure last night." Harry folded his arms behind his back and the thin white cotton shirt offered no protection against the tattoos smeared on his overly buff chest.

"It's ok." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Good." He dropped his left eyelid in a cocky wink.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, hoping the fire in my cheeks wasn't as obvious as the burning in my chest.

"Yes." Harry was irresistible. His hands were to perfectly strong and large, his arms were strong enough to hold me tight. His jawline was sharp enough to pierce my heart. His eyes green enough to distract me from conversation.

"Ok." I whispered. He grinned and I noticed he was chewing gum. Even that was enough to bring me to my knees. I felt the shkiness in my legs and I wanted him to hold me.

I watched his jaw clench an unclench and I wanted to kss every part of his face.

I wanted to trace his body with my lips.

My fingers burned from his touch.

He held a cocky stature, a smoldering expression and I couldn't help but drown in his eyes.

My attention turned to the door as I heard it slam shut. My heart sunk.

Liam Payne was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. I had two quinces to go to so I'm pretty tired and I've been getting hom late.
Enjoy

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance