Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Fourteen

"What the hell is going, Eve?" Pia gribbed my arms and pulled me close, her eyes burning incredible holes in my skin.

"What do you mean?"I wanted to avoid this conversation. Pia blew hair our of her face.

"First I see you kissing Liam, and then Harry fucking Styles is on top of you." She glared at me.

"So don't lie to me and act all innocent. I can see straight through you." Pia pushed my shoulders so my butt landed on her bed.

"I don't know, P." I lifted my shoulders in defeat.

"You have no idea how irritated I am." Pia huffed. I frowned.

"You're irritated? Look, Piabrielle, its my life, ok?" I stood up and immediatly regretted it.

"I'm just looking out for you. It's not normal to see you kissing guys and getting all bitchy. So fuck yeah I'm concerned. And don't use my full name." She stepped away from me and I wasn't sure if I should answer.

"Maybe its time I grew up and stopped living in my fathers shadows." I pushed past her and yanked her bedroom door open.

"I hope you're leaving." Pia growled. I scoffed and pushed my way through the dancing bodies sticky with sweat. Zayn waved at me from the couch. Liam sat next to him,his eyes holding a look a couldn't place.

I didn't see Harry anywhere as hurried to get to the door.

"Everly." Liams voice stopped me from closing the door, my fingers locked on the doorknob.

"Hi." I turned around and hooked my fingers together.Liam rubbed his forehead.

"Let me take you home." He offered. I smiled, realizing I didnt have a car.

"Ok." I whispered. He grinned and closed the door. He lead me to a red sedan and opened the passenger side door for me.

"Thank you." I said, slidding into the leather seat. Liam walked around the front of the car and pulled his door open. He smiled at me as he ignited the engine, pulling the car into reverse.

"You ok?" Liam asked. I sighed.

"I'm still confused. You were such an ass and now you are being like my hero or something." I said. I watched as hid jaw clenched.

"I know. I'm sorry about that. I don't know I just realized how vulnerable you were and that you were something special. I wanted to protect you." Liam reached across the cup holders and grabbed my hand.

My breath stopped in my throat and my heart was in my stomach.

"Liam." I breathed. His touch sent warmth through my body. He was indescribably gentle and I craved it.

"I still want to take you out." He laughed. I let a small gigle escape my lips.

"Ok." I agreed.

I agreed and I wanted him to be Harry.

Fuck.

I had to forget Harry.

***

It didn't take long to get back to my house. Liam walked me up to the front door and held my fists in his hands.

"You deserve the best, and Everly, I swear I'll give it to you." He said. I smiled. He was gorgeous. Way too caring to care for me.

"Thank you." I tugged myself away from him and hurried inside.

I tried to escape to my room and disappear, but an arm clamped around my wrist and I was frozen.

"I thought I told you I changed." The slur in his voice sent a rack of fear through my body.

"Dad."I whimpered. He laughed and pulled my face close to his.

"I could get used to you being dressed like a slut everyday." He growled in my ear. His breath fanned out across my skin. My white shorts clung to my skin and reached just underneath my butt. The light blue flannel I had didn't offer much protection against the cleavage.

"Please let me go." I pleaded.

"Oh, not until I get my pleasure litte girl." His tongue traced a pattern from my jaw line to my lips. I scrunched my face up in attempt for him to let me go.

"Whats the perfume you're wearing? I like it." My father dragged hs hand across my bare thigh until his fingertips. I shuddered and tried to yank myself from his iron grip.

"Stop."I begged. He grinned and pressed his lips against the corner of my mouth.

"Louis!" I screamed. I struggled against my fathers body squeezed on mine. He laughed and the alcohol was clear on his breath.

I heard a door slam and feet pounding across the hallway and the creak of the stairs under Louis weight.

My fathers fingers worked to unbutton my shirt.

"Louis!" I screamed again. My back was pressed on the kitchen table, my father hovering over me.

"What?" He turned the corner,stepping into the large kitchen.

"Oh my god, dad!" Louis ran over pushing my father off of me. A sob racked my body and my knees gave out. My legs hit the floor, bracing my fall. Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"God Everly." He shook his head once the door was closed his eyes. I felt a hot stream of tears on my cheeks like acid.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He sighed.

"No, Im sorry I havent been a good brother." I nodded and wiped my fingers underneath my eyelid.

"It's ok," I paused. "but can you tell me about this drug dealshit?" I slid my back against the wall as I stood up, folding my arms over my chest.

"Look,kid, just because we made up or whatever doesnt mean I'm going to tell ll the personal shit in my life." Louis pointed a finger directy at my face, his eye burning with sudden anger.

I let out a puff of air.

"Then tell me what's so bad about Harry." I raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck,Everly, just dont get involved with him. He's bad shit.Same with Liam. Just leave them the fuck alone." He stepped back and ran a hand through his hair. I hissed under my breath and hurred out of his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my update was so ate. I've been sick and stuff. If there are any mis spelled words forgiv me cuz I'm doing this all on my phone.
Anyway, enjoy.

And know this is a suuupppeeerr boring chapter I'm sorry!!

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance