Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Fifteen

3 days.

3 days since I kissed Harry.

3 days since Liam took me home.

3 days since my father attacked me.

It's been three days and Pia refuses to talk to me. I greet her on the bus and stare out the window until the pink brick building comes into view. We go to class together and wait at lockers with each other.

She talks to Zayn freely at lunch. Zayn listens and offeres me sympathetic looks. Liam has been kind to me, sitting with me at lunch and helping me with anything I need. I appreciated it. I just wasn't sure if I wanted it.

***

I rolled my eyes as the school bus squeeled to a halt in front of my house. I let out a groan as I picked up my bag, looping it over my shoulder. My feet dragged as I carred myself to the bus. I was exhausted and sleep seemed to be the last thing that I could do.

I walked down the aisle to my normal spot with Pia, ignoring the glares students woud occasionally give me.

"Hey, P." I said. She looked up at me.

"Hi." She whispered.

"I'm sorry about the other night." I scanned her face for any readable expression.

"It's whatever." She shrugged her shoulders. I sighed.

"Ok."

"Just don't do it again." I could hear the warning in her voice. I nodded, a crack of thunder disturbing the chatter. Pellets of rain fractured against the windows in a hard descent.

"I wont." She smiled and wrappe me in a hug. I closed my eyes. I hoped I wouldn't mess up again. I did that a lot. I didn't want to do it to Pia any more.

"So, are you gonna dump both boys or what?" Pia raise her eyebrows and I heard laughter laced with anger in her voice.

"I'm not dating either of the P."I said alittle disbelievingly.

"Yeah but are you going to like stop flirting with them and go back to the cute, quiet friend I know and love." Pia grinned at me. I frowned.

"Look, both of them might be a tiny bit interested in me. I kinda wanna run woth it cuz it's never happened to me before. I'm not going to be some frail damsel cuz thats what you want. Maybe it's time I grew up." I hissed. The ngerwas tight in my voice and I couldn't fight the vague feeling of betrayal.

"Don't try to act all high and mighty cuz you think two guys might be interested in you. Oh no, Everly, you arent a kisser or a peron who will let a guy just run his hands all over. Thats not who you are." Pia 's eyes were dark andshe held a heavy glare in her hazel orbs.

"Excuse me? Pia, you don't understand! Maybe I wnt to feel liked by a guy! Maybe I shoud grow up." I snarled.

"I know those kinda guys. They're bad. Zayns apart-" And thenshe smacked her hand to her lips and her eyes widened.

"What? P, tell me. What?" I begged. She shook her head. I groaned nd leaned back on my seat. I listened to the rain hit the window in a crescendo. I wacthed the road fly by in a strip of black and yellow. I saw the crowd of students with popped umbrellas waiting for the school doors to open.

"Oh look. Liam and Zayn are over there." Pia said, leaning across me. I nodded and pushed her off of me and stood up, grabbing my bag from the floor.

"You didn't bring a jacket." Pia said as we waited for the students to file out. I sighed and raised my shoulder in a disconcerned shrug.

"Cheer up." She hissed. I rolle my eyes and we walked down the three steps. A puddle had formed at the base of the side walk. I walked over it, the heel of my boot splashed with water.

Zayn and Liam greeted us and I let Liams strong arms hold me until I felt warmth flow through my veins again.

"Wheres your jacket?"He asked, slightly pulling away so he could look down at me. I smiled.

"I'm fine." He shook his head. I kept my head pressed against his chest with his arms resting on my waist tightly and Zayns umbrella protecting the four of us from the onslaught of rain.

***

I wasn't hungry. I hadn't been hungry for the past three days. Liam watched as I picked at me apple.

"Eat." He bent down, touching his lips to my ear. I pinched my face.

"I will tonight." I said. He rolled his eyes. I smiled.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" His face was still deliciously close to mine and I could feel eyes tear at my skin.

"Of course." I turned my face just an inch and pecked his cheek carefully. He grinned.

"This is a school cafeteria." Pia said after a minute. I sippe my water, dropping my eyelid in a wink, mimicking her usual way of ending a conversation.

Liam had his fingers tapping on my knee to the rhythm of a song I couldn't place.

In the back of my mind I wanted Harry. The hunger,the passion, it excited me. I wnted to see him again.

And I was sure I would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so please let me know if I should continue this story. I havent gotten any feedback and Im kinda disappointed. Idk if I should keep writing or not. its definitely going somewhere, I juste need my readers to want it to continue. I have a big drama thing coming up so, if you're interested, let m know.