Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Seventeen

"Harry?" His name tumbled out of my mouth in fear and I felt nausea fill my stomach, my dinner decididing to come back up. Harry grinned nd took a few steps towards me, his dimples deep in his cheeks. I hoped he hadn't seen me kiss Liam.

"That's my name, kitten." His words seemed to seep into my bones,every nerve in my body wanting to touch him.

"Uh um why are you here?" I couldn't hide my surprise.

"Lou and I go way back. Just visiting." He tugged on his lips softly and I wanted to reach out and kiss him.

"Oh really?"I said. He nodded.

"But seeing that you were on a date, I think I'll head out." The distain in his voice was so clear. It pained me to hear.

"Harry-" I begged. I had forgotten that my father was standing only inches away from us with anger written on his face.

"I gotta go kitten." He said with a much sarcasm as he could and leaned in, his lips to my ear.

"You wont be seeing me again." And with a quick toss of his hair, he disppeared and tears burned my eyes.

"Everly Grace Tomlinson." My father fingers locked around my arms quickly and he yanke me into focus, a tear slipping from my eye.

"Dad." I squeaked. His arms wrapped around me and I felt a gasp fall from my lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. And I allowed myself to believe him. I believed him.

***

Liam grinned when he saw me walk through the classroom door, books held flesh against my chest. I forced a smile and sat behind him in my usual seat.

"Hey, gorgeous." Liam turned around. It hurt to look him directly in the eyes. I watched other students file in.

"Hey." I said. His fingers grazed mine and a rush of unwanted electricity shocked my body.

"How are you?" I lifted a shoulder in defeat.

"I've been better." I said. Liam stitched his eyebrows together in concern.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Just...stuff." I wa unwilling to spill my problems to anyone. I didnt want his sympathy.

"Ok." He pulled my hand up to his lips and placed a ghost of a kiss on the flat of my hand. I smiled at him and sunk back into my seat.

I appreciated that Liam didn't press the situation and let ime sulk by myself. he stayed with me throughout the day, being kind and gentle. His lips would soflty touch my cheeks and his arm would hold me protectivly to his chest.

The gentleness and patience went on for the rest of the week and I found it easier to forget Harry.

The rain continued to fall in a slow shower. Mud collected at the sides of the road and the air was heavy with humidity.

Liam held my hand as Pia and I waited at the bus stop. My oversized sweatshirt hung from my tiny frame. I let out a puff of air, white wisps of breath fogged my vision.

The squeal from the bus broke the silence and Lims fingers fell from mine. His arms held me in a warm hug and I felt the urge to never let go.

"See you monday, gorgeous." Liam whispered. I nodded and smiled up at him.

"Bye." I tugged myself away and followed Pia into the bus.

"So, are you guys dating or what?" Pia chomped on her gum with vigor as I sat down.

"Kind of." I shrugged and picked at my chipping nails.

"So is Harry out of the picture?" Pia tossed her hair over her bony shoulder and glared at me.

He was captivating. Some kind of beautiful that seemed inhumanly possible. His dark features made him even more mysterious then he was.

Meeting him only a few times made the situation even more bizarre. I knew nothing about him yet I felt like I had known him for years.

"Um-" My body lurched forward, my face cracking against the leather of the chair in front of me. A pain seered through my body at impeccable speed. I was disoriented and I couldn't push myself up. A loud crunch of metal ripped through my ears.

I felt Pias hand on my arm, gripping me tightly. My eyes were pinched together and I couldn't feel my arm, squeezed in between my chest and the chair.

I groaned. I heard some one talking but I couldn't make out the words. My head was dizzy. My body was numb with pain. My stomach was swarming with butterflies.

"Everly!" Pias voice was loud in my ear, her hands tugged my shoulders, pulling my body back. I snapped my eyes open, police sirens burning my ears.

"Whats going on?" I asked. Pias nose was covered in blood, smearing across her face.

"We got into an accident." She said. I coughed, my chest tightening.

"Oh fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo sorry this chapter was so late!!! My friend wrote the secong half of this story so et me know if you liked it please! Big events coming up!!!(:
Again, let m know if I should continue this story

xoxoxo all th love,
Caydance and my friend Catie