Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Eighteen

My arm was wrapped tightly, keeping my shaking bones in place. I sat in the waiting room of the hospital, Pia pacing back and forth.

No one was seriously injured in the accident, the bus driver taking the worse blow. No one knew what had happened, just the crunch of metal and a shocking pain.

I waited for Louis to pick me up. Pia and Zayn stayed with me. I didn't like hopitals. They reminded me of my mother. I didn't like thinking about my mother. They reminded me of whn my father first made the decision to abuse me.

I was anxious, my knee bobbing up and down on the laminated floors. My thumbnail was held firmly between my teeth and I chewed on it, a nervous habit.

"Everly?" My brothers high, scratchy voice broke through the angry silence like knife. I looked up.

"Hey, Lou." I stood up hesitantly. Pia stopped pacing. Zayn walked over to us.

"Let's go." Louis turned around, not bothering to acknowledge their presence. I gave Pia a quick hug and smiled at Zayn before following my pathetic brother.

Louis climbed into his car, igniting the engine and pulling the car into reverse.

"Thank you for picking me up." I said. Louis nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Louis let out a loud huff, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"I've got an errand to run." He flicked his turn signal on, yanking the car onto the freeway.

***

"Stay here, do not get out." Louis had pulled up to an alley way, tucked between two old brick buildings lined with trash. Puddles of stagnate water littered the concrete.

My heart raced as I watched Louis wlk into the dark street, hnds tucked in his pockets. I leaned back in my seat, keeping my eyes locked firmly onto the area where my brother disappeared.

My stomach was a knot of butterflies making me nervous each minute that passed. I could hear the faint echo of angry voices and Louis was the loudest. I had the urge to get out and see what was going on.

I tapped my fingers anxiously on the window, the cold air seeping through. I touched my fingers to the door handle, tempted to pop it open.

I saw a figure walking my way, dark and average in height. It took me a moment to see his features, making out Louis scruff and floppy hair.

"What was that?" I asked as he swung the door open. Louis shot me an irritated glare. I bit my lio.

"Don't fucking worry about it." He said. I nodded, fighting the fresh agitation that swarmed my chest.

Louis quickly got us back on the freeway, playing his heavy metal music loudly.

My father didn't ask any questions as we entered our house, the smell of beer shocking my senses. Louis pushed past me and hurred up the steps and slammed his bedroom door shut.

My stomach growled but I ignored the biting hunger and locked myself in my room.

My arm had begun to ache and sat under my covers, holding my arm close to my chest. My breathing had slowly fallen to a normal pace.

I heard the chime of the doorbell, the shuffle of feet and the sound of voices. A stiff knock on my door snapped me awake and I stood up to answer the door.

"Hey, gorgeous." Liams voice brought jitters to my body. I pulled him into a hug, unable to fight the smile on my face.

"Hows your arm?" Liam cupped my face in his hand n looked at me deep in concern.

"It hurts, but its ok." I said, hoping I coud reassure himm. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and shut the door.

"Good. Because I can't stand the thought of you in pain." Liam scooped me into a hug and held me aginst his chest.

"That's sweet."I whispered. Liam chuckled.

"You need to get some rest." Liam sat down on my bed dragging me with him. I draped my legs over his and droppe my back onto my mattress.

"Stay with me." I said. The words shoked me as soon as they fell from my lips.

"Of course, babe" Liam fell next to me,tugging me close to his body. An electricy buzzed between us, warming me skin wherever he touched.

His hands roamed my body slowly, his fingers grazing my thighs. I leaned up, kissing his forehead.

"Let me take you on another date." Liam whispered.

"Ok." I said. Liam smiled. I closed my eyes, feeling the pull of sleep overwhelm me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so quick update!! Soo what do you think Louis was doing? Again, comment your thoughts I really love all my readers.
But remember, this is a Harry fanfic(; (; (;

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance and Catie

ps sorry for the spelling errors:0