Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Two

My feet barley touched the gravel as I sat on the wooden bench waiting for the school bus to stop at my house. I had done this everyday for four years of highschool. Senior year wasnt off to a good start. I heard the squeal of the engine as the bus pulled around the corner. I stood up and looped my thumbs through the straps on my back pack. I tugged my lower lip in my mouth as I tore at the delicate skin.

The bus slowed to a stop and the door swung open. I grabbed onto the railing and pulled myself up. The bus driver rolled her eyes at me as I stepped inside. I licked my lips and starteddown the aisle, heading to the usual seat in the back my best friend and I aways sat in.

I greeted Pias dark eyes with a smile as I plopped down next to her.

"Hey." She said. We had been friends since I was five and she was the only person who knew my situation.

"Morning." I replied. She tapped her foot on the foot rest.

"My mom is totally on edge cuz of the wedding this week." Pia turned to me and picked at the purpe coloring her nails. Her mother was getting marred on Saturday after three years and I was happy for her.

"I get that." I nodded my head.

"It's annoying as shit though." Pia muttered.

"You're going to be just as annoying for your wedding." I said to her. She smirked. She had been dating Zayn Malik for three years and I was almost positive they were going to get married.

"Did your dad, um, you know, try anything last night?" Pia changed the subject and stared at me with her latge eyes that bured into my skin.

"Yeah, kinda." Talking about myself was the last thing I wanted to do. Pia bit her lip and grabbed my hand.

"Fuck him." She always knew how to bring a joke to any situation.

"No, thanks." I grinned as the bus jerked to a stop. I grabbed my bag and wited for the rest of the kids to trail out. I watched out the foggy window as people climbed up the steps, holding their books tight against their chests.

"Go." Pia hissed in my ear. I nodded and hurried out of the bus.

"Zayn is going to the wedding, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." I loved Zayn, hewas the closest thing to a brother.

"Morning girls." I heard his soft voice whisper. I turned around. Pia smiled.

"Hey." She leaned up, kissing his cheek.

"How are you Ev?" Zayn turned to me. I shrugged.

"Good." I saidas he placed his arms around my nech, pulling me in for a hug.

"We gotta get to class." Pia cut in. I sighed, savoring the gentle embrace that I was deprived of from my family. I longed to be touched, to be held close. I wanted to feel loved. I wanted everything I could never have.

"Apparently we're getting a new kid today." Pia never stopped talking, which I didn't mind. It kept from having to talk about myself.

"Are we?" Zayn asked.

"That's what I just said." Pia remarjed. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You two babes have a good day." He said as he turned to go to his class.

"Whatever." Pia called after him. I giggled as we pushed open the door to math. My fingertips held open the door as Pia walked in after me.

"This class sucks." She whispered. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"No shit." I whispered back. She dropped her left eyelid in a cocky wink.

I placed my elbows on either side of the table and dropped my head in my palms. My body still repulsed from my fathers touch.

"Damn who is that?" Pia asked as the door creaked open. I lifted my head, facing the door. My stomach dropped to the floor as I scanned his features.

His blue eyes, a shade I couldn't find the name for, fell on my gaze, my cheeks flaring with heat. He was attractive. Tentative. He moved with deliberate steos as he reached the chair in front of me. He ran a hand through his short brown hair.

Black ink covered his arms and I found myself wondering if he had any more under his clothes. I bit my lip and flitted my eyes down to my paper.

"Class, meet our new student, Liam Payne."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is still Harry Styles fanfic but I'm just introducing the characters(: Enjoy!!
COMMENT please(:

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance