Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Nineteen

My arm throbbed horribly and the advil I had religiously been taking didn't seem to help. I hadn't gone to school for three days and I was sick of being stuck insde my house. My father hadn't come upstairs to check on me and Louis was still sneaking girls into his room.

Liam stopped by after school, bringing m my homework. Pia and Zayn both had given me a few call but I was alone and I felt the undeniable urge to find Harry. I felt an ache in my chest. I missed him. He didn't want to see me.

I groaned into my pillow for the umpteenth time and pushed myself up. I needed to take a walk-something to get out. I slipped my feet into my worn out vans and quickly escaped downstairs and out the front door.

Winter was coming. Winter was my favorite season. The crisp, clean air, foggy mornings, heavy snow, christmas. Rain was a constant thing when October rolled to the end of the month.

The cold air seeped into my skin, rattling my bones. I turned the corner, leaving my neighborhood behind. I found myself walking in the direction that lead me to Starbucks. I loved warm coffee.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I took my phone out of my back pocket an made my way to a table in the corner.

"Everly?" I froze. I thought my breathing stopped.

"Hi, can I sit here?" Harry's raspy,seductive voice captivated me. I nodded. My heart lept aincredible speed.

"How are you?" He asked. I couldn't fight the shock stirring in my veins.

"I-um-I'm good." I stuttered. Harrys killer side smile swept across his lips.

"I see you broke your arm." Harry pointed at my cast. I nodded.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I was pissed to see you kiss Liam."Harry leaned forward. I blinked.

"Um its ok I guess. I shouldnt have kissed him." I said, instantly regretting the words that slipped from my mouth. Harry tugged on his lip ring.

"Oh. I see." Harrys tone turned harsh and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Um-"

"I have to go." He snapped, pushing himself away from the table, his chair squealing against the tile.

"Oh um bye." I was taken back by the extreme distain in his voice. Harry glared at me.

"Stay away from me. For your own good, stay away." He said just before disappearing back into the sharp cold air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its such a short chapter nd such a long update!
So, Isee people have been reading the autbors note but not commenting :/
Does that mean we shouldn't continue this story?
We just need ONE coment to know if we should stay or go?
So pleeaassee comment!!!!!!!! We beg!
Oh did anyone go to the OTRA san diego tour tonight? I (Caydance) did!! If you went to that, comment about it!! Love to hear your thoughts!!

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie