Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-four

Everything seemed frozen in time. The world had stopped moving. The sun had stopped shining and the moon had stopped pulling in the tides. His mind seemed to relentlessly haunt him. His heart ached each minute he was away from her. He didn't know what she had done to him.

The anxiety and anger that hold him hostage make him broken. Cruel and toxic. He knows that he'll ruin her. But she holds him together without even knowing that hearing her breaths, or seeing her smile, mend the irreparable damage that has been done to his heart.

The undertone of alcohol burning his throat is the only thing that numbs the void, boils his anger. He's an addict. He's a player and cant stand love but she broke him. The loneliness seems to feelnless lonley when he holds her.

Telling her who he truly is might as well be giving him a death sentence. If she knew that he could break her heart with the flick of his finger, the blink of an eye, he would never see her again and he couldn't live with that. He wanted to know every inch of her body, he wanted to know the deepest parts of her heart.

But she was never his to keep.

He was supposed to be a heartless bastard who hated everyone.

He was cruel.

He was broken and scarred and

he could

not be

loved

ever.

His wounds were symbols of his past and they could not be erased.

He didnt know what he was thinking when his lips touched hers for the first time. She tasted sweet, a hint of sharpness from the fresh mint she popped into her mouth.

He couldnt let go of her. She was intoxicating and her innocence drew him in with every breath he took.

Everly Grace was an angel and he was a devil who had fallen for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is SUPER short but we wanted to give you all a taste of 'Him'(;
Who do you think he is?
Pleeeeaaassee comment like anything you want. We don't care if it's bad, we wnt to know your thoughts.

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance and Catie

ps. Who has heard about all the shit going down in the fandom rn?