Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-five

The black phone in my hand twisted under my tight grip. My fingers traced the wire that plugged the phone in. The glass separating us was smudged with dirt. Louis eyes held my gaze until I finally opened my mouth. I had been too nervous to spek to him earlier, worried all he would hear would be a stream of obscenities.

"Murder, Louis?" My voice was tense. My knuckle were white from the grip I had on the phone.

"Eve, listen to me-" Louis begged. I scowled.

"Fuck that, brother, you must have no conscious. Fuck knows where our father is. He's been gone for a week. Pia and Zayn are shitbag friends. Liam is a dick nd hasn't called me since he explained you're life story. Harry is the only fucking person in my life who has actually showed compassion. Wait just kidding, he's a heartess bastard. But at least he's there. You want to know the hell I'm going through? You brought this Shit on yourself dumbass. What the fuck am I suppsed to do?" I stared Louis in the eye. His lips trembled slighly and vaguely worried he wasn't going to cry.

"Please, Everly, I just need to know if you love me. I cantlive with myself knowing my little sister hates me. " And I saw the tears lip out and the boiling anger in my chest almost burned me, searing my heart.

I hung the phone up, an nswer unable to come out of my mouth. I pushed my chaor out, standing. Louis stared at me with watery eyes. I closed my eyes.

"Fuck!" I shouted, slamming my palm against the glass window. Louis jerked back. Eyes fell on me, judging my out burst. A guard moved towards me, anger written on his face.

I rolled my eyes and pushed out the doors, storming out quickly. The waves of anger washing over me pulled at my anxiety. I felt the hurt burn my whole body, the tears threaten to escape, the shakines of my bones. I was unstable.

I hurried across the street, my chelsea boots clonking softly on wet gravel. I was haunted by the petrified look on Louis face. I couldn't wipe the desperation from his eyes. It made me want to fall to my knees and sink into depression.

My phone buzzed in the back pocket of my black jeans. I was tempted to ignore it but out of habit my fingers slipped over the cold metal and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I said, undeterred with emotion. The other line was silent for a moment before I heard a heavy sigh.

"Hey." Liam. A small tinge of disappointment filled my chest, wishing it was Harry.

"I just saw Louis." I stopped walking.

"Oh yeah?" Liams voice was full of compassion and it made me forgive his absence this past week.

"Yeah. I yelled at him. I still can't believe all of this." I wanted to feel Liams arms hold me, but they didnt compare to Harry's strength that made me feel safe.

"I'm sorry. The truth is hard to believe." I nodded. If anyone in this world new how hard truth was to believe, it would be me.

"I know"

Guilt.

The only thing I could feel. I felt guilty because Harry had control over me and Liam had no idea. Guilt because Liam was technically my boyfriend and I did more with Harry then him. Guilt because the feelings I felt for Harry were stronger then my feelings for Liam.

"I have to go." I hung my phone up quickly. Liam was so kind and caring, my heart was split evenly down the middle.

"Miss. Tomlinson?" A shiver cracked my spine when eerie voice erupted my thoughts. I turned around.

"Please come with us." Before I could react my body slammed down on the concrete, my arms yanked behind my back and my face covered in a black bag.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!! We love our consistent commenter(:

xoxoxo all the love
Caydance and Catie