Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-six

My head throbbed uncontrollably. It made my stomach nauseas and a constant ringing in my ears. I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't move any limb atatched to my body. I heard the shuffle of feet indicating whether I was alone or not. The black sack waripped from my face, some of my hair flying up with the gust of wind. It took me a few moments to connect with the bright light burning my eyes. When the fuzziness seemed to dissipate, a face cleared my vision.

I couldn't place the features to anyone I know. He had blue eyes that seemed to be as dark as the deepest parts of the ocean. His hair wa a scraggly light btown that framed his sharp jawline. His pink lips held a smirk and i felt a rush of uneasiness swarm my stomach.

"Where is your brother?" I watched his lips form a question I didn't know the answer to. I tugged my lip into my mouth.

"Where is your brother?!" The stranger yelled. I was too dizzy, too disfunctional to answer. His hand came sweeping across my face in a swift motion and breathing seemed like an after thought.

"Jail." I choked out after I regained my composure. The man straightened his shoulders.

"I'm Kyle. PI for the Tomlinson case. Sorry for the slap." Kyle slipped the ties from hand off and tossed them to the side. He grabbed my right hand and yanked me up. I groaned as the force ricocheted through my body.

"I'll be answering any questions you may have. But first, let me give you ice for that bruise. We had to se all measuelres of force to make sure you'd conply with our procedures." We walked past few room until we entered a pleasant living room.

"Can I go home?"I squeaked, unsure of my own voice. Kyle glnced at me.

"Miss. Tomlinson, we have to be sure you know whats going on before we let you go home." Kyle leaned back in his chair.

"I don't care." I stood up, unsteady on my feet. I mindlessly walked towards what I assumed was the front door. My eyes drooped with exhaustion as I setted my hand on the brass door knob.

I wanted to find Harry and have him hold me.

I wanted to find Liam and forget the bizarre day god seemed to curs me with.

"Even if it had to do with the Leader of louis druggies, Liam Payne?"

Scratch that.

I wanted to hold a gun to my forhead and rid this world of my existance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Caydance and I both hate this chapter but let us know what you think.
We hvnt updated in awhile cuz we both started school so we've been so busy. We wanted to give you something tho.
Sorry its sooooo short.
Comment thoughts even if they're negative.
Sorry if chapters have been boring latley. We're working on some intense info for you guys(:
Follow me on twitter @Catieexoxo
WHO LOVES DRAG ME DOWN???

xoxo all the love
Cay and Catie