Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Twenty-eight

"What?" My voice was a ghost of a whisper. The weight of the world slammed into my rib cage like breathing was never an option. My bones caved in and I turned around. My body was shaking with fear and disbelief.

"Liam Payne is your boyfriend. Correct?" Kyle's voice made me want to puke. It was dripping with satisfaction at my anger. I dropped my head in anod. My lips were dry and stuck in a straight line.

"And Harry Styles is your...side fuck, so I've heard." Anger burned my chest. Pia and Zayn were the only ones that I knew who called him that.

"Tell me whats going on." I growled with as much force as I could. Kyle raised his eyebrows.

"It appears that you're completley out of the loop."A short chuckle graced the silence. I clenched my fists. I stepped forward.

"Well then fill me in." I replied with equal sarcasm.

"You want to know?"

"Yes!" I almost screamed. My head was throbbing and I needed to clear the cobwebs.

"Ok, well, Lets start by saying that most of the tings Liam Payne told you was a lie. Your brother has not murdered a soul. Yeah he does sell drugs but he's hardly a criminal. Louis isn't completley innocent but he shouldntbe locked up. The person, well people,whoshould b locked up are Liam Payne and Zayn Malik.

"Zayn is the ultimate guy who everyone answers to. He organizes the killings, pays off police officers. Liam is his right hand man. He goes out and does whatever Zayn tells him to do. Essentially, your life is a lie." And I think my ears were ringing an my lungs had closed up and my heart was sonewhere in Europe.

"Now, Zayn is not 18 years old like you and Pia. Hes 22. Liam is 21 and the reason he came into your life was so that he could set Louis up. Pia knows all of this, by the way." Kyle's expression was stone and I felt like the weight of the world was forcing me to hold it up.

"Oh my god." I whispered. it was the only thing that could come out of my mouth.

"Everly I suggest that you talk to these people. Get answers. I don't know enough to ease your mind. I kno this is hard. I'm sorry you had to find out like this." I felt tears burn my eyes but I was too lost to know what crying was like. A hole in my chest seemed to be killing me.

A pain that was unlike anyother was destroying me.

I was living a lie.

I needed Harry

He would help me.

He would save me.

I loved him and he would pull me from the hell I was falling into
♠ ♠ ♠
Late updte sorry it sucks.
We love all you guys but we really need comments! Likes and dislikes accepted.
follow catie on twitter @catieexoxo
Who else hates all the fandom drama?

xoxo all the love