Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Six

Dinner lasted only an hour. Emily gave a speech, Mark, her fiancee gave a speech and it was over. I said my goodbyes to them and headed across the street to the hotel. Pia walked with me,followed by Zayn, his attention drawn to his phone, thumbs moving rapidly.

"I'm exhausted." I muttered as I struggled to open my door. It finally clicked open and I walked inside. Pia shut the door and sat next to me on the bed.

"Tomorrow is going to be insane."Pia groaned. I nodded. I was excited. I was glad that her mom had moved on. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I shifted so I could pull it out.

"Hello?" I said. I heard the gruff voice of my father. I cringed.

"Where are you?" He was drunk. Fuck, he was way more then drunk.

"The wedding, dad. Where is Lou?" I asked. My body shivered.

"A drug deal." I froze, every inch of my skin prickling with fear.

"What?" I gasped, my voice coming out a tiny whisper.

"You heard me, bitch."I blinked. Zayn was watching me intently, a deer in the headlights look plastered on his face.

"I have to go." I pressed the red button with my thumb and covered my mouth with my hand.

"Lou is at a drug deal." I choked out, looking at Pia. Zayn stood up.

"I have to leave." Zayn said, excusing himself from the conversation.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"Pia asked. I shook my head. My world decided to crash in on me and crush me all in a matter of days.

"I want to sleep." I also wanted Pia to leave, is what I didnt say.

"I should go." Pia kissed my forhead and wished me goodnight.As the door clicked shut, I grabbed my drawing pad from my suitcase and a pencil. I flipped to a page that hadn't been used.

I closed my eyes to imagine the perfect green orbs that I had helplessly gotten lost in. My pencil flew freely over the paper, the intricate design of Harry's eyes coming together.

I shaded the shadows, careful to fill in every detail. My tongue stuck out of the corner of my lip and my eyebrows were knitted together in tight concentration.

Once I was satisfied, I stared at the drawing. I wanted todraw all of Harry. My fingers itched the detail the tattoos adorning his arms.

I wanted to touch him. The feeling of his arms locked aroun my waist, keeping me safe. I wanted to feel actual love. I couldn't allow myself to latch onto the first guy to sho me interest.

But I wanted it so bad. I bit my lip,forcing myself to stop. I heaved in a sigh and dropped back onto my bed. My legs draped over the edge, my feet dangling above the carpet. My arms laid across my chest, holding my notepad tight against my skin.

I closed my eyes.

And for once, I slept without the tug of anxiety clutching my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short and super boring! Ive been so busy): Things will pick up soon(:

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance