Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Seven

The fitted dark purple dress that Pia insisted I wore accentuated my hip bones, sinking in my torso and outlined my ribs. I desperatly pinched my pointer finger and thumb together, tugging at the material clinging to my body. The nude heels were slightly bigger then my own feet, making walking harder.

My dark curls fell in front of my face as I found a seat near the front. I ran a hand through my haphazardly done hair and let out a sigh. The white chairs didn't do much for support and my back had begun to ache.

"Mind if I join you?" I looked up, my eyes meeting an exact replica of my drawing. Harry's eyes were sharp, a mysterious hint to them.

"No." I shook my head. Harry slid past me and sat down.

"You look gorgeous."He murmered. I smiled.

"As do you." He had stolen my ability to talk. I tugged my lower lip between my teeth.

"Please don't do that." Harry said, still staring at me.

"Why?" Harry completely captivated me. He ran shaky fingers through his hair. I scanned the little tattoos scattered near his thumb. My heart race quickened.

"I find it very distracting." He winked, dimples piercing his cheeks, a smile gracing his features.

"Oh." I breathed.

"How long have you known Zayn?" Harry asked. I was slightly taken back.

"Three years. Since he and P started dating." I intertwined my fingers together, fighting the clammy feeling in my palms.

"Wonderful." Harry turned away. The faintest feeling of disappointment swept over me. I wanted to keep talking to him. But I was too introverted to start another conversation.

***

I pulled Pia into a hug, the reception room filled with chatter.

"I'm happy for you." I said.

"Why? I didn't get married" Pia smiled.

"Whatever. I didn't see Zayn at the wedding." I said. Pia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. He had to leave." Pia said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"Nothing I can do about it." I sighed. I noticed Harry exiting the room, the door silently shutting behind him.

"Harry just left." I said, more to myself then anything.

"I saw." I could tell Pia was mad. I rubbed my eyes.

"How do you know Harry?" I sipped my water.

"Met him at a frat party with Zayn. Liam was there. So was Lou." I blinked at her.

"You go to those?" I raised my voice. She nodded.

"They're fun." She shrugged like it was nothing.

"P, you shouldn't go to those." I persisted. Despite the heels, she was still taller then me so I had to look up at her.

"Maybe you should stop being such a prude then." She hissed at me. I felt a pain under my ribs and tears burned my eyes. Pia and I never argued.

"What?" I stammered.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yeah, you have a weird dad, people have problems Ev, get over it." She turned her back on me and disappeared into the crowd. I wiped my eyes and pushed out the doors and quickly crossed the street to my hotel.

I grabbed my phone as soon as I was in my room. I dialed my brother. I wanted to go home.

"Lou? Can you pick me up? " I asked, hiding the shakiness of my voice.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He growled at me.

"Please, Lou?" I begged. He snorted.

"Under one condition."

"Ok." I said.

"Keep the drug dealing business to yourself. No one can know."

"Ok." I nodded. He hung up. I sighed. I did pity myself. I let myself concentrate on the shit in my life. I was as bad as my father, my brother. I was a messed up an past the point of fixing. I was a walking disaster and I ruined anyone who came in my path.

It didn't take Louis long to get to my hotel, and it didn't take long to get home. I rushed upstairs before my father could get his hands on me.

"Who was at the wedding?" Louis asked as I unpacked my things, the dress still attatched to my body.

"I met your frat boy friend, Harry." I glanced over at Louis quickly. He blanched.

In one swift motion, Louis pinned me against the wall, his body pressing into mine.

"Do not get involved with him Everly." I struggled.

"Why?" I breathed. Louis pushed me harder. My head slammed into the wall. I gased.

"Just don't Ev. He's bad. Worse then me. Dad'll have to punish you if you do." He hissed into my ear. He grabbed my hair and yanked me against my bed.

"Don't go near him." He walked out of my room, dust swirling angrily with disturbance. I pushed myself into a sitting position

My head ached and throbbed. I didn't understand Louis. But I didn't care. I would ignore the beautiful boy who stole my voice and let things go back to normal.

Or as close as normal coud get.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: (: (: ): ): ):
Enjoy!!!

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance