Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Eight

I dreaded Mondays. I was never ready for the flow of school work right after a paralyzing weekend. Pia hadn't called me and I didn't make the effort to call her.

I sighed, tying my hair into a braid. I stared at myself in my mirror, brown eyes mimicking the scared look I held, white cheeks flushed with a hint of pink. I tugged my lip into my mouth. I remembered Harry telling me how he found it distracting.

I grinned softly and turned away from my reflection. I remembered Louis warning against him and I wondered why he said what he said. Harry was perfectly charming. I didn't understand the need to ignore him.

I grabbed my backpack from the corner and opened my door. I quickly walked downstairs. I glanced into the kitchen. My father had his back to me. A bottle was sitting next to him. His shoulders were hunched, like he was sleeping.

For a moment, he looked like that father I used to love. I wanted to touch him and be six years old again. To be at the zoo, hoisted up on his shouders. I never realized how much alcohol was a demon until he came home drunk.

I shook my head. I grabbed the doorknob, the cold metal touching my fingertios as I turned it. I stepped outside, shutting the door softly behind me.

I pushed myself up on the bench, waiting for the bus. I thought about the green eyes that made me nervous and weak in the knees. I thought about his husky voice and how I wanted to gently touch his pink lips with my own.

There were things that I wanted, that I could never have. But I could wish it, and paint a picture in my head.

I saw the bus round the corner and I stood up. I hoped Pia was in our typical row. I know she was mad at me, but I hoped it didn't still matter.

I climbe up the steps, grazing the railing with my palm. I walked through the aisle. I grinned when I saw Pia glaring at me.

"Hey." I sat down, the cushion letting out a puff of air.

"You're coming home with me tonight." She didn't look at me.

"Ok." I obliged.

"Good." Pia turned to me, dropping her eyelid in a sarcastic wink.

***

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked as Pia rifled through her locker.

"Frat party." She shut the metal door.

" P, no." I said, following her down the hallway.

"Yes." She pulled open the classroom door.

"No." I said as we sat down. She nodded. Liam walked in, taking his seat in front of me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I sighed.

"Come on, you hate me that much?" He popped his lower lip out in a frown.

"You bet." I said. He shook his head.

"No you don't ." He turned. I rolled my eyes.

The day dragged on mercilessly. The minutes seemed like hours and seconds seemed like years.

Pia kept the conversation short and she wouldn't say anything about the party.

My fingers itched anxiously as Zayn drove us to Pias house. I bounced my leg up and down. I felt the slightest hooe that Harry would be there.

"You can wear something of mine." Pia said as she scooted out of the car. Zayn and I followed her into the house and down the hall to her room.

"Ok." I sat on her bed and Zayn plopped down on the floor. Pia dug through her clothes until a grin spread across her face and she pulled out a pair of tight back leather pants.

"You're gonna have so much fun." Pia said.

I hoped I would.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a late update!! Romance is coming up!!!(: But not who you think(;
Enjoy

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance