Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

Nine

The leather pants stuck to my skin like glue. I tugged at the material, wondering how I was supposed to move all night. Pia gave me a dark blue cropped shirt that showed my belly. I didn't like the idea of being shown off. I kept my arms crossed over the bare skin, hugging myself.

I walked up the steps of the fraternity home, feeling completely, and totally out of my comfort zone. Pia and Zayn were ahead of me, pushing the door open. I took a deep breath. The music was a muffled pounding from outside and I couldn't imagine how loud it was inside.

I followed Pia and Zayn, stepping into a crowd of bodies. The music rebounded off the walls, obliterating any chance at a potential conversation. Bodies were pressed together, hands groping any skin they could get their greedy fingers on.

Girls with low cut shirts and shorts that didn't offer any means to cover their butts, were desperatley throwing themselves at men. Drinks sloshed around in their hands as they swayed with music.

Pia and Zayn were already at the bar. I squeezed past people, brushing through. I stepped up next to Pia and pushed myself up on the stool.

"What drink do you want?" Pia has to yell in my ear to be heard. I tell her that I want water but my voice got lost in the pounding of music.

I scanned the crowd for the gorgeous man with green eyes. I remembered Pia telling me that she met him at a frat party. I hoped I would remeet him here.

Pia slid a red solo cup to me from across the counter. I prayed it was water and took a sip. My throat burned with the acidity of alcohol. I crinkled my nose up and glared at her.

"You need hair on your chest, kid." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and hopped off the stool. I squeezed my tiny frame through the bodies until I made into the stairs.

"Hey, social casualty." Harry's husky voice ripped through me, my cheeks flushing with embarrasment. I turned around.

"Hi." He smiled. I leaned against the wall.

"What brought you here?" He stepped forward, bridging the gap between us a fraction.

"Pia." I pointed over at the bar. Harry nodded.

"You look fantastic, by the way." His eyes never dropped from my face, but I felt the electricity of a million eyes scanning my body.

"Not so bad yourself." I laughed,hoping that the redness in my cheeks wasn't as noticeable as I thought it was.

"You know, I never got your whole name." Harry sipped from his cup, a seductive grin on his lips.

"Tomlinson." I said my last name with weak confidence. Harry's eyes darkened significantly. My pulse seemed to stop working, forgetting it had a job to do.

"Oh shit." Harry murmered. He ran a hand through his curls and bit his lip.

"What?" I asked. I was shaking, worried that I had set him off.

"I can't - I have to go." And he was gone, my stomach flipping and my palms wet with nerves. The beautiful green eyed man had left and I wished he was still here. I liked his presence.

I wanted to know him more. I wanted to leave this house. i wanted to go anywhere but home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, sorry the update took forever!! Please read my other book, Drowning(:
Thank you(:
Harry and Everlys romance will be picking up soon(;

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance