Always

Johnny?

"So, have you ever thought about it before?" Johnny asked. Samantha laughed.
"I can honestly say no, I've never thought about sending my friend's crush to her via postal service. And no Johnny, I won't send you to her. Face it, Amber would kill her for what she would do." Samantha said. Johnny sighed and nodded.
"Fine. I was just saying it would be a magnificent surprise for her."
"Yes it would be but I'm not endangering your life." Samantha laughed. Johnny put his arm around her shoulders.
"Your turn." He said. Samantha out her arm around his waist and looked to the sky.
"Hmm oh I know! Have you ever thought about sending Tim to Helena when they are separated or vice versa?" Samantha said. All of a sudden she felt Johnny stop and let go. He was looking at Arthur's trailer. The door was wide open. Inside, you could see Amber and Arthur making out on the couch. Johnny would have put it out of his mind if it was in the movie, but he had made sure with Tim beforehand that there were no such scenes in the movie. He was paralyzed. He could vaguely hear Samantha calling him.
"Johnny? Johnny, are you ok?" Samantha asked, coming up to him. As soon as she stood next to him and saw what he was starting at, she grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "Shit!" She said as she got Johnny moving again.
"No. No. How?" He stuttered. Tears started to appear in his eyes.
"Johnny?" Samantha held onto him. He looked up at her and she saw the tears. He held onto her and started to cry. Samatha held him as the tears fell.
"I'm so sorry Johnny. So sorry." She rested her head on his. It seemed like there wasn't anything that would stop the hurt he felt.
"Oh Johnny!" They heard someone calling. Amber was looking for him. Johnny looked at Samantha and held her hand as she approached.
"What do you want?" Johnny asked. Amber saw the tears and looked guilty.
"I wanted......"
"To say you were sorry? Yeah well doesn't matter. We are done. I never want to see you again." Johnny interrupted her. She looked shocked but then nodded. She turned and walked away. Johnny crumbled into Samantha's arms. She helped him up and got him to get trailer. Johnny cried well into the night.
"No Tim. I don't think either one of us will be able to make it to filming tonight. Yeah, sorry." Johnny heard Samantha say to Tim. She closed the door and came and say by Johnny. She rubbed her hand across his back as he continued to cry.
"I'm sorry." She heard. Johnny sat up, wiping the years from his eyes. She shook her head.
"Don't apologize. I don't pretend to know what you are going through, Johnny. But I do know what it is like to get your heart ripped out. I'm here if you need anything. I got us out of filming for the night. I think you need me more than Tim." Samantha said. Johnny nodded. He laid his head on hers. She smiled. "Good to see you becoming yourself a bit."
Johnny laughed. "Thank you. For everything. You don't need to do this and I can't understand why you should want to buy I want you to know I appreciate it." Johnny whispered.
Samantha nodded. 'If only he knew.' Samantha thought.
"Johnny?" She asked but he was already asleep.