Always

this can't be happening (Johnny pov)

It's been about a week since me and Samantha saw Amber and Arthur........well you know. A week since we became closer than ever. Like family. I always think of her as family. She is so nice and caring and could never hurt a fly. Unless you ticked her off. Then she became another person entirely. Never with me or Tim or anything but I've seen it. Currently, she is filming the "the work begun is half done in other words let's tidy up the nursery" part of the movie. I'm off to the side behind the camera.
"For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down....." her voice echoed in my head. She is such a good singer. So amazing and sweet and caring and nice and lovingand and pretty and beau....... wait!!!! What am I saying?! I looked away from her. I can't think of her like this! She's family to me! But she's always there when I need her and she never makes fun of me and she is so sweet and she knows just how to cheer me up and she never leaves me when I need her........I can't fall in love with her though. I just can't. Not again. All actresses are the same. ' But she's different' my mind tells me. No. I refuse to put my heart out again. I've suffered enough heartbreak for a while. I glanced over at her again. She was smiling and playing with the two kids who played Michael and Jane banks. It was so cute. She is great with kids. Stop!!!! She's just another girl Johnny. Get over it.