The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Confusion and Love

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reba's POV +
+++++++++++++++

I woke up. Gerard wasn't there. I looked at the clock. It read 9:30 am. Shit. The guys had a a breakfast to go to at 9:30.I ran to throw some clothes on. Not to mention fix my hair and apply makeup. I got to look good. After all Do you know who I hang with?

I ended up in a black and white striped shirt, Black Tripp Carpis (you know with suspenders?) and my old black and pink chucks. I even wrote on the a long time ago. Like 'My Chemical Romance Rocks!" and 'Gerard Way <3'. LOL and since important people along with other bands were gonna be there I dressed it up with a jacket. I was looking for one of mine but couldn't find it. So seeing that Gerard wasn't wearing one of his.......

I made it just in time they were getting served. I slipped into a chair next to Gerard. "Hi there." I said casually as if I was there from the beginning. " You know you couldv'e just slept in, hun." Gerard said. Damn I guess last night was a big step, eh? Usually its a Re or HT, or the guy's call me Blondie's. (LOL). What's next? Darling? Sweetypops? I mustv'e been quite for too long cause the guys started to look at me. "What?" I asked moodily. "Nothing." They shrugged and went back to their breakfastes. "Hey Reba can I ask you about something?" Gee said moving his plate over to let me have some. He gave me he's fork as I nodded my head.

I took a bit of scrambled eggs and Gerard began to talk. "Well Re last night I saw something." He said. I started laughing at what he couldv'e seen. "Get your mind out of the gutter Reba. Seriously. I saw your tattoo on the back of your neck." He said. Oh that. I was wondering when he would notice that. "Oh that? I was thinking about that. I swear." I said with a smile. "Well, when did you get it done? And why? Pray tell." He asked.

"Well I got it done when you guys were recording the new album." I said as I pushed Gerard's plate away. Hmm my stomach feels weird.....oh well. "The reason I got it done is I love......mmm now what is it that I love?" I asked tapping my fingers against my cheek making him wonder, hopefully. "Yeah, I love Demolition Lovers. That song is my favorite." I said looking over to Alicia and starting to talk to her, since she was done eating too. (Yeah she's in here too. I might mention Jamia too.)

"So what happened last night?" She asked with a knowing look. "Oh please you know this whole breakfast probley knows." I said non-chantly. And me and Alicia started to laugh. "Well I meant on the roof. You really do need to get your mind out of the gutter, HT" She said. "Well so do you! Well he told me that I was more beautful then the NYC skyline and i teased him, then he called me a tease. Oh and he actually asked me if I was ready. Can you believe it?" I asked. She looked at me with this look I'd never seen from her. "What?" I asked."Do I have something on my face?", She smiled and shook her head and preceeded to turn around to Mikey and whisper something in his ear and his said aloud, "REALLY?!", but Alicia shushed him and soon he went around the whole My Chem table, till Frank who was sitting on Gerard's other side whispered something in his ear. And everyone was looking at me. Then Gerard grapped my hand and pulled me out of the Dining Hall.

"What was that all abo-" I didn't get a chance to finish because Gerard roughly pressed his lips against mine. And after a decent two minutes stopped. "Um okay?" I said confused as hell. "We're more then okay! We're prefect!" He said. "Um, this coming from Mr. I'm Not Okay?" I said very confused. "Well you'll understand in a minute." He said and ran off leaving me looking very confused.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I swear he came back an hour later. "Okay a minute? more like 60." I said as Gerard Caught his breathe apparently he had been running. "You okay?" I asked. "Me? Mr. I'm Not Okay?" He asked with a smile. "Jackass" I muttered. "Anyways"He said rolling his eyes. He took my left hand in his hand and got down on one knee. "Holy shit! Are you doing what I think your doing?" I asked stunned out of my fucking mind. "I think so. I was actually waiting for the go ahead from everyone to do this." Gerard said. "So will you?" Okay will I? Of course for once in your life do something right! say yes to this boy! "YES!" I practicly screamed. He slipped the pretty little on my ring finger and embraced me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Note: Like? I might end it here I need to know if I should continue for a little bit longer.