The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Tears In Newark

Reba's POV

I was lying in bed that night, simply think about what happened. And something didn't feel right. I was playing with the ring. I turned away from my thoughts and looked at it. Its goregous there is no doubt about that. And I said 'yes' without a thought. Same as that tattoo. Does he know its for him? Still lying here on my back, next to Gerard. Then suddenly it hit me.

"I have to go To Jersey and Tell her." I said to myself. But it was probeley sound enough, that Gerard made a movement and turned over towards me.

"Hmm, babe? What's up? Why do you have to go to Jersey?" He asked gently rubbing his eye with his right hand. I turned to look at him.

"Gee, I've been thinking and I need to go to Jersey and tell Helena." I said slowly giving him time to register everything I was saying.

"I know I thought about it earlier and didn't know how it bring it up. It's been so long." He said taking his hand in mine.

"Good, so do you wanna come with me?" I asked a smile playing on my lips.

"Or course I need to tell her a few updates myself. How about we go tomorrow when we really wake up?" He asked the same happy smile playing on his face too. I nodded happily and he gave me a kiss and turned back over to go back to sleep. The Not-Right feeling in my stomach some what disappeared. But I just it would take actually going to the Cemetery to make it go away......

Newark, NJ

It's wonderful to be back home! But kinda upsetting that its to go to the Cemetery. I've Missed Elena since that very unfair day. It wasn't fair. But everyone's day comes I guess.

"Uh, here we are, Reba." Gerard said stopping by a beautiful stone. It was goregous and it read:

Here lies Elena Lee Rush, Beloved Mother, Wife, and Grandmother.

Tears began to flow from my eyes, I flew to Gerard's arms and I buried my head in his chest. He too was soon crying. Damn, should we really do this?