The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

The End.

Reba's POV

Eliza gave me great news when she came back from seeing Gee. I felt great, better then that, I felt relieved. It was wonderful to think that in say 20 minutes, I'll be Mrs, Gerard Way? It's actually not that big of a deal. But more of a....hold on my phone's ringing.....James Turley....?? "What the fuck?" I say outloud and flip open the phone.

(bold is Reba, normal text is James.)
"Uh, Hello?"
"Yeah, Reba? That you?"
"Yeah this is Reba, Whose this?"
"This is James, your boyfriend?"
"Excuse me? I think your sadly mistaken James. I'm getting married today. And you are definantly not my boyfriend."
"What? Who are you getting married to?!"
"My fiance Gerard."
"That fucker?! Oh I'll your two's happy little ending!"

I tried to sputter something else out but I couldn't and simply closed my phone. And since I was sitting in my room by myself no one else heard James' threatening message. I should go tell Gerard. But wait how would James know where we are anyways? He's just some crazy fucker, that I used to date we all have one of those now don't we? Why should I worry? 'Because he said he was going to kill gerard.' That's why....I brother....Knock Knock

"Reba you ready to change your last name and make a lot of girls hate you forever?" Alicia's voice wafered though the door. I sighed. Well I can always tell Gerard after the wedding, right?

************************

No One's POV

The Pianist was playing a classic song. as the church doors swung open. First to come down the aisle towards the impatiently waiting Gerard was Bob and his girlfriend and Reba's best friend Sarah. As they we're nearly to Gerard, the next pair of bride's maid and Groom's Man came, this time it being Ray and his girlfriend Mary. Also one of Reba's best friends.

Next came Frank with Jamia also making their way down to the group that was lining up. And finally Mikey and Alicia made their own way down, looking spiffy. And Then when all the maids and men were in their respecitve places, the pianist stop, and changed his song but it wasn't to the classic 'Here Comes The Bride' it was, actually a piano version ( if their could ever be one!) of Demolition Lovers It was actually very beautiful since Reba took her time walking down the aisle.

"We are gathered here today to see the lawful joining of this two...erm Demoliton Lovers" The preacher began with a chuckle. "in holy matrimony....." And the ceremony continued, that is until it was interrupted along the part when the preacher said, "Does anyone object." Why would anyone? But this is what Reba was dreading she turned to see a very psychotic-looking James with a two silver pistols, one in each hand.

Screams were heard thoughout the church. But mostly everyone stayed still and everything was errie quite that was till James spoke in a manic voice.

"Why look don't the demolition lovers look charming?" He spat as he nearned them, Gerard and Reba clutching each other for dear life.

"What do you want James?" Gerard asked.

"Oh, Reba didn't come and run and tell you? I'm shocked!" James' said grabbing his chest.

"What's he talking about?" Gerard asked turning towards Reba giving her a puzzled look. She opened her mouth to speak but James anwsered for her.

"I called her and when she said she was getting maried to you...I said I was going to come and kill you.. and apparently that's why this affair has come to a fault." He said finally coming within a few feet of Gerard and Reba. "And So now Reba say good-bye."

James took off the safety and cocked the gun. But instead of simply trying to shoot Gerard, He grabbed Reba. And with one of the guns pointed firmly into her stomach.

"Don't move or I'll shoot her, and you wouldn't want that now would you?" He asked pointing the gun towards the middle of Gerard's chest and he began back away after a few steps he shot off the gun and Gerard fell to the floor. As James carried Reba out the church doors.

Author's note: I'm not sure if this is 'the end' ......ummm what do u think of the layout?....and do you want to know want they wore in the wedding?

Brides Dress

Bridesmaid Dress'

Groom's Tux

Groomsmen Tux