The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Kidnapped and On the Brink

Nobody's POV

As we left off last chapter. Gerard had fallen and Reba had been carried off. So where are they now? Its been and hour since the scene took place and now the church is vacant....

Gerard was rushed to the hospital to fight for his life. And now as the clock strikes two Gerard goes into the OR to remove the bullet and save he's life. But who can save Reba's? Its hard when the Narrator's the only good person who knows where you are.....

In a run down warehouse somewhere on the ourskirts of Jersey. A rockstar's soon-to-be is starting to wake up....

"W-what the fuck?" Reba mumbled as she lifted her head to see that she is tied to a highback chair. "shit"

"ah, I see your awake." James said leaning over a rail from upstairs. Reba shot a glare to him. He simply smiled. "I'm sorry I had to do what I did. But you didn't leave me any choice."

"what are you talking about kidnapping me, shooting my husband, or ruining my wedding day?" She asked, setting her livid eyes upon James as if she were looking at pure filth. Well actually if you think about it, you were.

"None of those my dear. And shoot your husband? I didn't shoot myself you see-" He said, opening his jacket to show no wounds. "- so how could I have 'shot your husband'?"

"You are dillusional. And ill and sick. and everything else that could possibly associated with those words. But if you let me go me and my husband Gerard, can get you some help." Reba said empazing Gerard's name to try to get it clear to him that he is not her husband.

James rushed up to her. and placed one of the silver pistols from earlier by her head. "It would be best, if you would shut up right now. Alright?" He asked. She shook her head quickly as he stalked off quickly back upstairs.

"Okay." Reba said quitely to herself. "I just have to try to wriggle out of the ropes." And as she started to wriggle around her engagement ring got caught in one of the slender ropes.

"Huh?" She pulled at it and as she kept going at it it became more and more lose until it broke. "Yes." She whispered.

Back at the Hospital

Gerard squinted at the blinding white light. His first thoughts were 'fuck no. I couldn't have fucking died! I have to go save Reba!' But that's when the distinct smell of cleaning supplies and the beeping broke through. He finally fully opened his eyes, to see his hospital room. And looked down at his arm. And cringed at the sight of the IV.

Gerard tried to get up but as he did a very loud beeping went off and a doctor flew in.

"Ah. Mr. Way. I see your awake. And you must be feeling better since your trying to get up. Would you like to see your family?" He said in the monotone of all doctors. Gerard nodded knowing Reba wouldn't be included in the 'family'.

And she wasn't as his family came in. And tear wear shed, hugs handed out. And half-hearted smiles smiled. Everyone was glad Gerard was okay. But no one was okay since there was something missing and after an hour. And Gerard started to fidget, his mother asked, " Honey, you want to get up?" He shook his head no.

Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone


A/N: italics are Only Oneby Yellowcard, YC is awesome listen to them!