The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

The Break Out

Narrator's POV

Reba continuesly tugged at the ropes that binded her for a good two hours. When finally the last rope gave in to the edge of the engagement ring.

"Finally" She muttered, as she twisted arms to the front to rub her raw and bruising wrists greedily. Reba looked up and expected James to be standing there there either staring her down in anger, or flying down the stairs to stop her escape, but instead found nothing but vacant space, and she took her chance to run out the side door.

********************************

Gerard's POV

The doctor's have all came and went. And now the only person here with me is Mikey, but he's sound asleep in the chair. I don't blame him, it is nearly midnight but I can't sleep not even if I wanted too. And the only reason Mikey is denied of his bed at home with Alicia is because mom asked him to stay and keep a watch over me, so I wouldn't try to escape or something to go find Re.

They all kept saying that saying that she was going to be okay, that was about the time I would interrupt and ask, "They haven't found her yet?"

But now the guys are out there looking too, well except for my little guard in the cornor, But I'm positive something will change now.

"But can't tell if I've been breathing or sleeping
Or screaming or waiting for the man to call
And maybe all of the above"

I sang a bit of Heaven Help Us *haha* and then a heard a grunting and a moan.

"God, Gee save it for the show" Mikey said still half asleep.And at this I began to laugh, laugh very heard actually which set off a bunch of sirens. So Mikey woke himself up...haha.

Frankie's POV

I was driving down North Ave E in Elizabeth clear down in Union. I don't even know why but before we left Gerard made a point of telling us several times that pyscho's like James would probeley go to abandoned warehouses or something like that. And there's a whole bunch down here so...here I am.

Me, Ray, Bob, and all of Gerard and Mikey's family is out here looking for Reba. I really hope we found. Oh stupid thought, that came out wrong we will find her. Because I don't know what Gee will do with out her- or any or us for that matter.

Just as I was about to turn on to a street called Kapkowski, there came something in to view of my headlights. As I stopped and squinted to see what it was it started screaming.

"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" She screamed. I had figured out it was a girl and by the sounds of it..

"Reba?!" I screamed jumping out of the car running towards her. As she saw me she stopped for a second and ran again, straight in to me and threw her arms around me.

"oh my god, frank. You have no clue how glad I am to see you!"

"I could take my guesses."

"Ha, I bet"

"Come on let's get you to the hospital."

****************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Reunion is Next!....stay turned.