The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

In Your Arms

Reba's POV

Frankie was speeding down the empty highway. It was dead silent in his car. I still can't believe he found me! I'm just overly happy. But it won't be complete until I see Gerard again. I look over to the clock on the dashboard, it reads: 2:00 a.m. (Frank had been driving for over half and hour) I hope they let me see him. It's so late.

"Frankie?" I say stirring the silence. "Will they let me see Gerard? When we get back to Newark?" I ask looking over towards him. He's eyes are glued to the road. But he peeled them of to look over briefly.

"I'm sure they will Skittles. But you have to get checked out too, you have some nasty cuts on your wrists.....is that where he uh, tied you up? He asked looking away quickly.

I looked down towards my wrists where the red fabric was torn and the ropes had indeed cut deeply in to my wrists. I looked over to my left hand, to were my ring was. It was absolutely filthy from the ropes, just like my arms, dress, and the rest of my body for that matter. I hope Gerard wouldn't ask.

"Yeah, Frankie." I said barely above a whisper.

***********************

Nearly ten minutes later the car stopped. I looked up to see that we were outside of Newark General Hospital. I turned from the dim lights of the hospital to look at Frankie. I was about to thank him for everything when I noticed tears streaking their way down his cheeks.

"Frank?"

"Maybe if we'd have been better prepared at the wedding, maybe if we had guards. We should have know there'd be threats against you. Just, if we'd been prepared. If we'd done something. We couldv'e prevented this.

"Frankie, everything will be-"

"I know everything will be okay, just that it'd have be better if it never happened."

"That's true. If it didn't I'd probeley be on my honeymoon."

"Yep, you wanna go see him?

"You bet."

Gerard's POV

Me and Mikey have been talking for the past two hours since I woke him up. And Ray just called in, he said he hasn't heard from Franki in the past hour! I hope nothings happened to my little Frodo Baggins!

"What's that?!" Mikey half yelled/half said, jumping up from his chair walking a little ways out the door. I jumped up too, and getting closer to the door I could hear someone, a girl yelling something...

"I have to see him! He's my fucking husband for christ sake! Gerard!"

Holy fuck! That's Reba!

"Mikey that's Reba move it!" I said pushing him out of the way and running towards Reba's voice. I could tell Mikey was on my heels. I kept turning corners, till I turned a final one and saw her.

"Reba"

"Oh, my god! Gerard!" She screamed running and pushing past doctors and nurses that were protesting, straight in to my outstretched arms.

"Ouch" I said winching from slight pain.

"Sorry"

"It's alright"

"I missed you Gee!" She said burying her head in my cheast.

"I missed you too Re." I said kissing the top of her head.

****************************************************************************************************

Author's Note! This Is NOT the END! Next Chapter IS! unless I get persuaded to continue into a sequel...