The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

A Solution?

Reba's POV

I dreading going back to the hospital to tell Gerard the bad news, but I knew I had too. 1) He needed to know, and 2) I knew he would find a solution.Its just flabbergasting to think that the past two weeks we thought we were married and we really weren't. When was that Preacher going to tell us? Never?

I was staring out the window watching other cars go by on the highway. I wasn't driving. Frank was, I was glad, it gave me time to think about my current situition. The world outside the car matched my melancholy mood. It was wet, rainy, and slightly cold, it would probabely be a typical March day to anyone else, if I was married to anyone. well not quite married. But we would be soon, someday.

Soon enough we were outside the hospital. Just like that night that Frank found me wandering the streets after escaping James, down in Union, he had shut off the car and the keys were in his hands.

"Frank is something wrong?"

"Reba, you heard what that Preacher said."

"Yeah, the ceremony wasn't completed. We're not married."

"Exactly, how do you think he's going to take it?"

"I have no idea. I hope everything will be okay."

**************************************************************

"WHAT?!"

"Gerard, please. We just have to have a solution"

"That stupid, motherfucking-"

"Gerard! Please, don't get yourself worked up.

"Okay, alright. What do you want to do? Do you want to go back to the church? Or tomorrow just go downtown with the guys and sign the papers?"

"Well, we already did a wedding. So I rather just go downtown."

"Okay, you know I really thought I had already did all of this stuff before."

"Well, you were filling out so many papers you might have filled out the something else."

"Yeah, I guess."

"So, tomorrow then?"

"Yep."

"I love you Gee."

"I love you too Skittles."