The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Californication

"We all packed guys?" I asked.
And a chorus of "yeahs" and "maybe"s floated toward me. I can't believe it California here I come! Well I mean California hear WE come. We all are so excited like yesterday we told everyone. And me and Gee went and told Helena. You know like go out to her grave? It was all good though. She has a beautiful stone.

"Okay guys, we gotta go. Our planes leaving in an hour so...Come on!" I yelled cause they were being scatter brains and I was ready to go.

"Okay, we're ready too." Yelled Frankie leading the pack of guys.

"You sure you guy's got everything you need?" I asked.

"Yeah, totally." Mikey said being totally sure of himself.

"Guitars?" I asked. I heard two "shits"and Ray and Frankie went running to the basement.

"Bass?" I heard another "shit" and there went Mikey.

"Okay then, I'm sure they don't expect you to bring your own drums, but Bob? Your lucky sticks." I said. And off he went. I shook my head and Gerard laughed.

"What would we do without you?" He asked.
"I don't know. But Gee? Pen and paper. You'll most likely get some ideas on the plane. Or just bored." I said and off he went too. And within 5 minutes they were all back with their stuff. (I had already written their names and flight on them)

"Flight 206 to LAX California. Now boarding." The person said. Geez this is it.

"Okay, now you guys be careful and call when you get there alright." Asked Mrs. Way. We nodded and got checked and went through all the stuff. And finally boarded the plane. And within mere minutes were up in the sky.

"Awesome....." Frankie kept saying. Well what do you expect none of us were really plane people. I simply turned my ipod on and fell asleep. I stayed up all night making sure they would have everything they'd need. God, this ride is gonna be 13 hours? well warner bros is paying for it. And it is direct connect. You know no stops?

I was woken up by a jolt.

"And thank you for riding with American Air." Said a preppy bitch.

"I slept the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah. You didn't even wake up for skittles." Said Frank handing me my bag.

"You got into my bag didn't you?" I asked smacking him in the arm.

"Yeah, so?" He said and ran off.

"Stop guys. We have to find our ride that takes us to WB records." Gerard said.

"How about that guy in the Suit that has the sign that says, "My Chemical Romance'?" I said and walked towards the guy.

"Uh, My Chemical Romance?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm with the band, names Reba. You got one?" I asked throwing my bags down.

"Yes, Ms. Reba. James. Wheres the band?" James asked. I looked behind me and there they were.

"Frank, Bob, Mikes, Gee, Ray...here's the ride........oh their right here."I said and point behind me.

"Oh...." Was all James could muster.

"Where's the car? These bags are kinda heavy.." I said. and James lead us to the car. We threw the bags in the car then threw ourselfs in the car.

"So you guys are MCR?" He asked. "Yeah we are, you taking us to the WB? asked Gee.

"Yessir. That's where they want you to go. I'm not sure about your friend though." James said.

"Well where we go she goes." Frank said giving James a death glare for me. lol.

"Sorry, Sir. I didn't mean anything by that sirs." He said.

"Don't apoligize to us. Say sorry to Reba."Mikey said.

"Sorry, Madame." James said.

We got to the studio and hopped out the car. James said he was supposed to wait to take us to our hotel after the meeting. So i guess that's what he did.

"I'm sorry Reba." The guys said.

"What do you mean? I'm not in California an hour and get called a groupie that's awesome!" I said running into the building that said "Reprise Records" on
it.