The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Its been months since I've actually seen the guys. I decided not to go out on tour with them so I could get a life besides My Chemical Romance. And I did. I now have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that beats me. I called MIkey up one night and told him everything and he begged me to go get help and come out on tour. But I can't. I can't let them see me like this. So beaten and bruised.......

"Hey hon" James, my boyfriend of the past 5 months calls out.

"Yes?" I ask. If I don't say the right thing he'll beat me.

"You know what I was thinking?" He asked getting up and walking towards me.

"What darling?"
"We should go to the My Chemical Romance show tonight." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. Arms I once thought were strong and loving.

"But we don't have tickets." I pointed out. James started to squeeze me. Hard.

"I know. That's why your gonna work your stuff and get us in." He said as he gave a finallly squeeze and let go of me. Leaving me breathless. Oh no.

Later That Night!

Oh god I really don't want to do this. And to make matters worse James "punished" me earlier. So I look horrible. But maybe everyone will think its make-up?

"Reba, I want to meet the band." James said with an evil look. Oh God. I simply nod. If argue he'll hit me. He doesn't care where he is as long as its dark.

*After the concert. I had already "worked" my stuff waiting backstage for the guys to come backstage*

I was nervous. No doubt about it.

"Reba don't worry I'm sure they'll like you!" James said with a laugh. God I hate him I really really do. And he doesn't even know that I am best friends with the guys! ha! they'll like me? they already love me! But what about know? when they see what I put my self through? I look worse then hell. I hear noise in the hallway.....here they come....

"Hey, you must be that sercurity guards friends?" I heard Gerard say. I didn't see him say it because I had my back to him.

"Oh, come on honey, don't be shy!" James said and turned me around. I heard gasps. And someone grabbed me.

"Reba is that you under all that?" I heard Gerard ask. You see I still didn't have my eyes open. Something I do when I'm scared. Everyone knows it. I nodded. I heard someone call for security. And when I finally opened my eyes....James was gone.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"Hauled away" Frank anwsered. They were all starring at me. As though afixiated. I realized I was crying.

"Reba why did you let him do that to you?" Asked Bob.

"Honestly? I thought I loved him. But then he started to beat me." I said. and Mikey filled in the rest. But the whole time Gerard and stared at each other.

Those feelings are still there.

(Currently Listening to : I'm Like A lawyer with how I'm always trying to get you off by Fall Out Boy)