Status: Tenshot

Five Punishments of Laura

2/10

Once Alissa was out of the room, and after Carmilla said she was going to stop Laura, Laura jumped up. She wasn't about to give into this fight, and Carmilla knew it too.

"Laura, I'm not even doing anything... yet. You're too high to give me consent and I'm not about to rape you! Now lay down and take a nap." Carmilla ordered, but Laura didn't listen.

"Make me, Carm--" Laura was in the middle of saying before Carmilla cut her off by throwing her on the bed with ease. Laura was shocked at how strong Carmilla was, but Carmilla figured the weed was just causing her to over-exaggerate.

"H-how'd you do that? I-I'm-you're crazy," Laura said, and Carmilla laughed before shutting their dorm room.

"Shut up and sleep, your punishment starts tomorrow at noon... oh wait, you'll probably forget about it. So don't worry, I'll remember for you." Carmilla smirked before laying in her bed.

"Carm--" "I said shut it and sleep."

With that, a high Laura drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face. She had no clue what was in store for her, but Carmilla did. She was going to punish her, and hopefully it was going to teach Laura a lesson. But deep down, Carmilla knew it was going to take more than one punishment.

♤♡♢♧


"Wake up, Laura," Carmilla said as she shook the sleeping girl. Laura stirred, and Carmilla started getting angry again. But she needed the girl up so she could get her consent first.

"What do you want?" Laura snapped, and Carmilla raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse you? You're not about to talk to me like that," snapped Carmilla, who looked like she was about to snap a neck.

"Mhm, that's what I don't get about you... you seem to think you own me, and you do--" Laura was saying, but Carmilla cut her off by roughly kissing her.

Feeling a spark of heat in her pants, Laura shifted uncomfortably on her bed. As Carmilla kept kissing her, Laura began to kiss back -- she had never kissed anyone this good before. It was so wrong, but it felt so right to Laura. She knew she was going to be punished, but secretly she liked it rough. It was just no one was willing to give it to her rough.

"Tell me you want this, tell me you want me to fuck you like the slut that you are," demanded Carmilla, and Laura couldn't help but moan. Earning a small smack to the face, Laura gasped from the contact of Carmilla's cold hand on her warm cheek.

"Tell me you want me to punish your slutty pussy," Carmilla ordered, and Laura couldn't form the Web words to say.

"Tell me." Carmilla moaned in Laura's ear, and Laura couldn't hold it back anymore.

"I want you to pun-punish my slutty pussy, please?" Laura begged, and Carmilla laughed.

"Of course I'm going to, but first... I think you need to be spanked." Carmilla stated, and Laura's eyes went wide.

Before she had any time to the smack, Carmilla was quick to pin her down on her back. Getting in between her legs, Carmilla connected her lips to Laura's neck. It felt amazing as her teeth grazed against Laura neck. She could feel a little bit of a poke, but decided to ignore it. "Please... Carmilla, I-I need you." she admitted, earning a smirk from Carmilla. Ripping Laura's favorite tank top off with ease, Carmilla didn't really care if that made Laura angry. All she cared about was to punish Laura and then spoil her later.

"Shut it, slut." snapped Carmilla, and Laura quickly shut her mouth. She didn't want to make things worse for her than they already were.

Carmilla sat up on the edge of the bed, and Laura knew it was coming. She knew that her punishment was definitely about to begin. "Stand up and get out of your pants and panties. Then I want you to lay across my lap, got it, slut?" Carmilla asked, and Laura nodded before doing as she was told. In one quick motion, Carmilla had a naked and vulnerable Laura across her lap. This turned her on even more -- creating the fire inside of her wet core.

"Now, I want you to count these out for me, are you ready?" Carmilla asked, and Laura muttered a 'yes'.

Rubbing Laura's bare ass, she was quick to raise her hand. Laura braced herself for the pain, and once her hand came crashing down... she shouted. "One!" Laura shouted, tears filling her eyes from the sting. Carmilla smirked before rubbing her bare ass again, and Laura was ready for it.

Carmilla's hand came down again with such force, and Laura knew she was going to have a bruise or welts. "Two!" Laura shouted, and Carmilla laughed.

"You might wanna be quiet because someone might hear you." Carmilla snickered, and Laura rolled her eyes.

"Three! Four! Five!" Laura gasped as Carmilla spanked her three times without stopping. This shocked her, but she guessed it would be best for her to do it quickly. Especially since the punishment wasn't even near done.

"Six, seven, eight, nine!" Laura cried out, and Carmilla smiled.

"One more and then we're almost done with your punishment. Are you glad?" Carmilla asked, and Laura gasped.

"B-but I thought you were going to fuck me?" Laura blurted out, and that earned an evil laugh from Carmilla.

"Are you stuck on stupid? I don't fuck bad girls for their first punishment. I tease them, like this." with that she began rubbing Laura's clit, smiling at the fact that she was already wet for her.

Earning a moan from Laura, Carmilla pulled her hand away and tasted her wetness. "You tasted good... for a slut." Carmilla stated, before getting ready to spank Laura again. Laura whined from the loss of touch on her clit. Raising her hand, Carmilla brought it down with such force that it caused Laura to scream bloody murder.

"T-ten!" Laura gasped before Carmilla pushed her off of her lap like she was nothing.

"Now, if you do anything like that again, or anything that'll hurt you. Your punishment will be much worse. Understood?"

"I understand." Laura cried.

With that, Laura crawled into bed, not even bothering to sleep on her back. Only because she knew she was going to be hurting. "Oh, and if I catch you touching yourself, I'll make sure you don't come for a whole year. Understood?" Carmilla asked again, and Laura nodded. She was too tired to speak, but that wasn't good enough for Carmilla. She wanted an answer with Laura's actual voice.

"I asked you a question. Now answer!" Carmilla snapped, and Laura gasped from Carmilla's sudden anger.

"Y-yes, I understand!" Laura stuttered, and Carmilla smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good." was the last thing Laura heard before falling asleep.