Status: One shot

Never Ending Cycle

One shot

The brown haired girl began to sit on the floor in a pool of her family's blood. She gripped the knife with the blood of her family tight..

"What just happened?" She asked herself quietly.

Mya was only 17, with dark brown hair and freckles. She was a beautiful girl, always smiling as bright as the stars in the night sky. But her mother married that idiot, Tom. Mya never fully accepted him because she knew his ways. A tall man in his thirties, all he did was complain. When he did complain Mya's mother joined in. It's been this way for three years untill a few minutes ago.

The freckled girl walked into the house only to hear her mother and her mother fighting.

"Not again," She mumbled. "Just one day of peace, please."

"I thought you told that girl to clean the kitchen floor! Look at this, it's nasty!" The stepfather was red.

"The floor is perfectly fine, Tom! You're just going crazy!" The mother fired back.

Mya walked into the room and the couple got quiet. She knew what was going to happen. Right as she placed her bag down and headed to the other room the argument quickly rised again.

"I'm crazy?! Look at you! You believe in world peace! I should of married that sweet lady from the coffee shop, at least she has a nice ass."

"why are you being so hurtful today?! I work, I clean, I support your beer habit. I practically baby you and you have the audacity to pull this? Fuck you!"

The man became vexed, he took a step near his wife and struck her. Mya heared the palm to face connection with a cry being let out after and stormed in.

"What the hell are you doing?! How you you think it's okay to fucking hit ladies?! I'll show you where you fucking stand!"

On that note Mya launched towards the man with her first cocked back, once she was in the perfect place she sucker punched him in the jaw, causing the man to stagger back a few feet. Once the man regained himself he wiped the blood off his lip then looked at the young lady.

"How dare you disrespect me in my own house!" His fists begin to tighten.

"Your house? Last time I checked I was born and rasied here before you even came into the picture! Anyways, how dare you physically and mentally abuse my mother! She does nothing but support you but you treat her like dog shit on the bottom of your fucking shoe! I will finish this!"

She grabs one of the long steak knives and heads to her target, during the rush she never realized that her mother stepped infront of Tom.. By the time she did notice it was to late. Mya was holding the knife stuck in her mother's chest. The girl paniced then quickly withdrawed it as she had seen the sparkle in her mother's eyes vanished. The mom fell to the floor as blood surrounded her, Mya stood in bewilderment.

"Great, now you've done it!" Tom screamed as he snatched the teen by her throat.

Even though she was being choked she kept the her grip on the knife while launching it into the side of the man's neck causing him to instantly bleed out, releasing his grip on the girl's throat and falls to the floor.

The brown haired girl begain to sit on the floor in a pool of her family's blood. She griped the knife with the blood of her family tight. A knock cae from the front door.

"Police, open up!"

She stayed still.

"Police, open up!"

Still remained frozen.

"That's it!"

Two police offecers come barging in. They see Mya sitting on the floor surrounded by her dead family. They arrested her, she was sentenced to life in prison but shortly after killed herslef. Her sprit hunts fighting couples, feeding off their anger then killing one of them but makes it look like the survivor had caused it. Creating a never ending cycle.