I'm Here and I Am Alive

Prologue

The story begins with a young girl who was born during war times. War was pressing on the boarders of her world, Liuo.

The day of birth lead her to be an orphan. Her father Hung Kine was a solider for the government of Liuo and her mother Adnet Okina. Adnet was a stay at home mother but, she came from a family of farmers.

They named their little girl, Selma Kine. Her father barely made it home when they were under attack. Fires raged high over him. Fighter jets fell onto Liuo. Screams were heard everywhere. Blood was scatter along the roads, on plants, on everything. The sun wasn’t the normal bright yellow color. No, it was a black sun.

He grabbed for his daughter quickly, seeing his wife had died during birth. Tears were shed but, he knew that there was only one thing to do and that was to save his daughter.

“Remember your home. Remember Liuo. I love you so much, Selma Kine.” He took off his necklace; it was a Jade amulet and placed it around her neck. He kissed her forehead and shed more tears.

He set her onto the shuttle that was taking her to a place called Earth. It was the only way to ensure her safety.

Hung knew he wouldn’t be able to go with his daughter. He was a soldier to the government. It was his duties to protect his Lord.

He watched the silver ball shuttle take off with his daughter in it, without him. He closed his eyes as he remembers his little girl’s face. Her screams as he ran through the crowds to get to the shuttle to make sure his daughter was to survive.

After the shuttle ball was out of his sight he turned back to the raging war and screamed loudly running to protect his home. To make sure his daughter got to safety. To make sure she had a happy life. A life where she gets married as a husband maybe a wife, with a few kids. Where there is no war.

"I love you, my sweet daughter, Selma." He thought, smiling at the little memory he had of her as he fought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell how you think of it so far! It's only the prologue and I am open to ideas.