Status: one-shot

Just an Experiment

Just an Experiment

“Zack and Rian, you two are lab partners,” our biology teacher called out.

“Jack and Alex, you guys are together.”

I turned around and grinned at my best friend, giddy at our luck at being assigned as lab partnters. Alex smiled back and flashed me a thumbs up.

I dug around in my backpack for a pen and notebook while Mr. Flyzik listed the other pairs of lab partners.

“Remember, these observations will be the basis for your final lab report, which is worth 15% of your grade. So be sure you do a good job writing down everything you see,” he said as we all got up and I walked over to Alex, Zack, and Rian.

We claimed the lab table in the back corner, farthest from the teacher’s desk. Back there it was easier to get away with being loud and messing around like we always ended up doing. Or at least I did.

“So…what are we doing?” I asked.

Rian laughed. “You weren’t paying attention at all, were you?”

“Nope.” I never did, which was probably the reason I had a C- in this class.

I turned to Alex then only to find he was bent over getting something from the cabinet under the lab table. With his ass just inches from my crotch. I felt myself blush. Stupid hormones. Stupid crush on my best friend. I know Alex is straight and I…well I’m not sure what I am at this point. I just know I like a certain brown-haired idiot who was funny and kind and loyal and had a perfect ass that I was trying not to stare at.

I quickly turned back to the table and opened my notebook as Alex stood up, a microscope and box of slides in his hands.

“Okay, Jack, you ready?” he asked me, flipping his hair out of his captivating brown eyes.

“Wha? Oh, sure!”

“Great,” he said, getting straight to work. While he alternated looking into the microscope and jotting what he saw into his notebook, I leaned across the table to see how close I could get to flicking Zack’s ear before he noticed.

I’d gotten quite good at it over the years, so I was successful in my flicking attempt. At which point he threw a pencil at my head and I dodged, resulting in it hitting the butt of the girl behind me. She turned and glared, which made me laugh so hard she turned back around with a “humpf.” Which only made me laugh harder.

“Uh Jack, aren’t you going to take any notes before I switch to the next slide?”

“Oh yeah, sure.” Right. The lab. Worth 15% of my grade and I had no clue what it even was. Shit.

I looked into the microscope and saw…some fucking squiggles. Great. I had no idea what this was even supposed to be. I glanced at Alex. He was focused on his conversation with Rian. I glanced at his notes.

Coccobacilli. Ha ha, cock. Gram positive? The fuck does that mean? I had no idea what any of this meant and was suddenly regretting not doing any of the reading. I wasn’t normally a cheater, but desperate times called for desperate measures. If I failed this lab I’d fail the class and my GPA couldn’t take the hit, not to mention the hell I’d get from my mother. So I started copying my friend’s notes.

“Hey Jack, are your ready for the next—what are you doing? Are you copying my notes?!” Alex turned to me, suddenly angry. Shit.

“Sorry, Lex I just have no idea what I’m doing and I can’t fail this lab.” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

“You could’ve just asked for help,” he grumbled, but I could tell he wasn’t really that upset.

“Please, Alex. I’ll owe you one. Fuck, I’ll even blow you if you want!” I exclaimed a little too loudly, causing our classmates to give us curious looks. Where did that come from? He laughed.

“Fine, you can copy me,” he paused. “But I’ll hold you to that blowjob,” he said with an exaggerated wink, obviously joking.

I laughed and thanked him. As he went back to work, this time writing with the notebook between us so I could read it, I tried not to think about what it would be like to actually suck Alex’s dick. Stupid, stupid crush.

* * * * * * * *

“So guys, you want to hang out at my house today?” Alex asked as the four of us walked to the parking lot after school let out.

“Can’t. I’ve got a date with Cassadee.” Rian grinned. The rest of us rolled our eyes. They were such a couple.

“Yeah, sorry I’ve got baseball practice,” Zack confessed. “I should get going now actually. See you guys tomorrow.”

He left with a wave over his shoulder, heading towards his car to grab his stuff for practice.

Alex slung his arm over my shoulders. “Well I guess it’s just you and me then, bud.”

“Yep. Guess So.”

* * * * * * *

We were in Alex’s room, sitting next to each other on his bed and I was kicking his ass at Smash Bros when Alex paused the game.

“What? C’mon, man, I was about to win! Don’t be like that!”

“Nah, Jack I was just thinking about what happened today in bio.”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks, bro, you really came through for me,” I said, turning to look at him. He was looking at me with a strange expression.

“I was just wondering when you were going to hold up your end of the bargain.”

“Huh?” I didn’t remember making a deal with him.

He smirked. “You know, that BJ you promised me?”

Oh. That.

“Dude, I thought you were kidding about that.”

“Jack, I never joke about getting my dick sucked.”

“Ha ha. Right. Cause you totally don’t make dozens of sex jokes daily.”

He laughed. “Yeah you got me, but I’m serious this time. Besides,” he added, giving me a smug look, “I’ve seen the way you look at me.”

I felt my face go red. Shit.

“I-I—what are you talking about?” I stammered.

“Oh please. I’d have to be blind not to see it.” He leaned towards me until our faces were only inches apart. “Not to see how much you want me.”

I swallowed hard, surprised at his sudden change from joking to seductive.

The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and Alex was kissing me. Alex Gaskarth was kissing me. This couldn’t possibly be real. This had to be some kind of daydream.

Alex’s hand went to my chin as he swept his tongue against my lips, which I eagerly opened for him. As the initial shock passed and I realized that yes this was happening, I reached up and tangled my fingers in the silky locks I’d longed to pull on for so long. I was vaguely aware of Alex slipping his free hand up under my shirt to rest on my waist. But mostly I was just reeling in the sensation of his tongue dancing against mine.

All too soon he started to pull away, biting my lip and tugging gently before parting and giving us both a moment to breathe.

Alex looked me in the eyes. “You’re a pretty good kisser, you know that?”

I chuckled. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

He smiled darkly “But I still want to see what else that tongue can do,” he said in the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t really turned on by now.

“Wait, but Alex, I thought you were straight?”

“Well, let’s just consider this an experiment.” He smirked. “What do you say lab partner?”

“Well we did have a deal,” I answered with a wink.

I did have to admit I was nervous, though. I’d never done anything like this before. I sank down to my knees in front of him and put my hand on the decently-sized bulge in his jeans. I started rubbing him through his pants, earning a small groan.

I felt my heart pounding as I undid the button and zipper. I grabbed the top of his jeans and started to pull them down when I hesitated and looked back up at Alex. The lust in his eyes made my breath hitch.

“Well it’s not gonna suck itself,” he teased.

“Wow, so cliché, Lex,” I mocked, rolling my eyes, but at the same time I pulled his pants down along with his boxers. He lifted his hips to allow them to slide down around his ankles.

His semi-hard dick popped up and I looked him in the eyes again as I wrapped my hand around it and began stroking slowly. He gasped softly as I touched him. I picked up the pace and before long he was fully hard and a drop of precum was starting to form at his tip. I rubbed my thumb along the slit and spread the liquid down Alex’s shaft, finally making him moan.

“C’mon Jackie. Please,” he breathed.

Hesitantly, I licked the head.

“Mmf. More,” he murmured.

At that I took his tip in my mouth, sucking gently, while still pumping his length with my hand. I swirled my tongue around the head and felt Alex’s dick twitch in my mouth. It felt weird, but I kind of liked it.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Alex moaned. I felt his fingers tangle in my hair, pushing my head down farther onto his dick until he hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little and he let up. I pulled back and went down again, repeating until I worked up a steady rhythm. I used one hand to hold the base of his cock in place while I bobbed my head up and down.

“Oh yeah, baby, just like that.”

Baby? I looked up at him as I paused to focus on the tip and catch my breath. Alex was staring at me desperately and panting. I dipped my tongue into his slit and he made a strangled noise that sounded vaguely like my name.

I shifted to get a better angle and felt the fabric of my jeans drag across my now very hard member. I was enjoying this a lot more than I’d expected to. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked hard, quickly bobbing my head up and down. Alex stifled another moan.

“Oh shit, Jack.”

I smiled as best I could, pleased that I was having such an effect on him. I swirled my tongue around his shaft as I moved my head. Oh god the noises he was making were going straight to my dick.

“Fuck I’m gonna—“ he choked out before thrusting into my mouth once and cumming hard, his cock pulsing as he released down my throat.

“Oh Jackie, fuck yes. Ah,” Alex moaned. I didn’t really know what else to do so I swallowed as he held my head in place.

After a moment, he released his grip on my hair and pulled his softening cock out of my mouth. I sat back on my heels.

“So…now what?” I asked him.

“Now?” He smirked down at me. “Now it’s your turn.”