What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Just One Mistake, Is All It Will Take

The next few weeks, Andy and I had kept seeing each other a few times a week. We were able to avoid another crisis with Pete, because we were super careful. The guys were leaving to go on tour tomorrow and I invited Andy to spend his last night here with me.

“Are you going to miss me while you're stuck on a tour bus filled with smelly dudes” I asked, nuzzled up against him after we had finished.

“I don’t know. I’ve never gone on tour seeing anyone before. It’ll be different”

I shot him a ‘say you’ll miss me or you can leave’ kind of look.

“I mean, yeah of course I’ll miss you” he said, kissing my forehead.

“Seriously, I actually will miss you a lot. And its gonna suck keeping this from Pete all summer” he added.

“I know. But we’re not even officially dating. So there is no point in telling him.”

“Well, we could be. I mean, I like you a lot and I think we would be really good together.” He said, taking me by surprise.

“You don’t think its a bad time? I mean, you're leaving for 3 months tomorrow. I don’t really think being separated is a great way to start a relationship. And you live in Chicago anyway, so that’ll be really hard.” I said.

“Actually, I’m selling my house and moving out here.” he said

“What?”

“Yeah. Its a better fit for my lifestyle, and we’re always here recording and stuff anyway, so it’s just smarter for me to live out here.”

I sat up, trying to process my thoughts. I was really happy he was coming out to live here, but that also put me in the position to decide right there if I wanted to actually be with him. I really like Andy, like a lot, and I am really happy whenever he's around. It also doesn't hurt that he's really good in bed.

“Okay. Let’s do it then” I couldn’t hold back my smile when I told him that.

He sat up next to me “Really? You want to make this official?”

“Yeah. Lets do it. But I think we should wait to tell Pete. He’ll be really mad about it still and you have to spend every day with him for 3 months.”

“Now that I think about it, You're right. It’ll suck being on tour with a bass player that wants to kill me for three months”

“So, we’ll be dating, but we won’t tell Pete yet, not unless we become really serious”

“Deal.” He agreed “So, before I leave, I want to leave you with something to remember me by” He said with a grin. He kissed my neck and started to go down on me, and I started moaning and running my hands through his hair. He kept going until I finally came and he kissed all the way back up my body.

Instead of going down on him, when he laid back down next to me, I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his member and rode him. I grabbed his hands and brought them up to my chest to let him play with my tits.

“Fuck yeah babe” he grunted. I started picking up speed until Andy finally came and I orgasmed.

I rolled off of the bed and started putting on my underwear and I decided to take Andys hoodie so I had something of his while he was on tour.

“What are you doing?” he asked

“Taking your hoodie. You’re leaving for three months, what do you expect?”

“Okay, but can you come and lay here with me for a little please. I can’t spend the night because I need to be at the hotel when we leave.” he said

“I know. I wish you could stay.” I said, then crawled back into bed with him. He played with my hair and we talked until about 2 in the morning about nothing and everything at the same time. I finally fell asleep and he must have left right after because when I woke up the next morning, he was gone. But on my side table, there was a note and a white rose from my neighbors rose bed.

“You told me last night that you hated red roses, so I got you white instead. I wanted to wake you up to say goodbye, but I thought it would just be a lot harder. I’ll call you when I get the chance. See you soon beautiful.”

The note made me smile like a stupid awestruck teenager, and I put the rose up to my nose and smelled the sweet, delicate flower, but instead of enjoying it, it repulsed me. I suddenly needed to vomit, so I ran to my bathroom and threw up. I guess getting sick the day Andy left was just perfect timing.

***

The next week, I called into work and stayed home because I was still sick. It was really weird though. I would be totally fine one second, then be dying at the toilet the next, but then be completely fine a few minutes after again. f

I dedicated my sick days to watching Netflix and started binge watching Orange is the New Black, because the new season was coming on soon and I needed a refresher. It suddenly hit me once I reached the episode when Daia found out she was pregnant.

“Shit”

It made so much sense. I wasn’t sick, I was having morning sickness. I don’t even remember the last time I had my period. i never really kept track because I was on birth control. I even started to crave sea salt and vinegar chips. I hated sea salt and vinegar chips.

“I need a pregnancy test” I told myself. I put on some leggings, a Fall Out Boy t-shirt and Andys hoodie and was out the door. I drove so fast to the nearest drug store and grabbed the first pregnancy test I saw, a huge bottle of water and a bag of sea salt and vinegar chips.

I felt so judged when I was checking out. The lady checking me out was super friendly but I knew she was secretly judging me in side. I raced back home, chugging the water I just bought. I had a really sensitive bladder so by the time got home, I was about ready to burst.

Waiting for the test was the longest three minutes of my life. I thought about my entire life in that time. “How the hell did this happen?” “I didn’t even get to travel” “I’m not ready to be a mom” every question you could think of, I asked myself.

When the three minutes was up, I didn’t want to look anymore, because once I saw it, there was a chance that this wouldn't only change my life, but Andys too.

I counted down to myself “One, two, three”

Positive

Thats it. I’m pregnant, with Andys baby.

I was in shock for about a minute, then I realized what was going on, and tears started pouring out of me.

I immediately called Andy. I usually text him to call me to make sure he’s not around any of the guys when we talk, but this was way too important to make sure.

I finally heard his voice after about the fifth ring “Hey, is everything okay?”

“I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry, Babe, I’m sorry.” I sobbed into the phone

“Hold on let me go find somewhere private.”

I was still sobbing apologies into the phone until he started talking again.

“Babe, whats going on? Why are you sorry?”

I could barely speak with how much I was crying. Andy had to calm me down over the phone.

“Okay Jackie, you need to calm down. Take some deep breaths to slow your breathing down”

I finally calmed down enough to be able to tell hime those two words that would change everything.

“I’m pregnant” I said in between breaths.

There was no response. I knew he was in shock. I just changed his entire life and he was in some other state, not even able to tell anyone.

After about a minute of complete silence, he finally spoke.

“A-are you sure?”

“Positive”

“Fuck” he yelled

“Babe, I’m so sorry”

“Don’t apologize. Its not completely your fault, we should have been more careful”

“I know”

“Have you seen a doctor yet? Make sure everything is okay?” He asked

“No. I just took a test, then I called you. Thats why I was crying, But I’ve been having morning sickness and I skipped my period. So I’m 100% sure.”

“Well, make sure you go see a doctor and make sure everything is fine and see how far along you are.”

“How are you not freaking out?” I asked

“I am, believe me, but theres nothing we can do now. Thats my baby inside of you, and I want to make sure it’s healthy. I also want to make sure you're okay too.”

“How did I get so lucky?”

“I’m the lucky one. And soon, i”ll be twice as lucky.”

His words made me so beyond happy, but that quick became replaced by fear, think that we had to tell my brother.

“Shit, how are we going to tell Pete?”

“Well, until you're out of your first trimester, we don’t tell him anything. We need to make sure the baby is okay.”

“Okay. Well, I know this phone call was a lot to handle, but now you need to go back to what you were doing like I didn't just change your life.” I told him, and I heard him chuckle on the other side

“Okay, I’ll try my best. Make sure to go to the doctor.” he said

“I will. Thank you for being so supportive babe. I miss you.”

“Of course, I miss you too. I can’t wait to see you. Bye sweetie.”

“Bye”

***

4 weeks, the doctor told me. I’ve been carrying a human inside of me for a whole month and didn't even know until now. The doctor printed off a sonogram for me and i took a picture of it and sent it to Andy.

THERES OUR BABY

WOW. WE MADE THAT

I KNOW. WERE GONNA BE A FAMILY

IM ACTUALLY EXCITED NOW

ME TOO :)

I even started getting a tiny little bump. It looked non existent to everyone else, but when its your own body changing, you notice things like that.

Andy called me every night and we talked as long as we could until one of the guys came around, but I would always put my phone up to my belly and he would sing the baby something. Even while we were apart, we started to feel like a family.

After about a month of them being on tour, they finally had a week break to go home. Andy had sold his house in Chicago and told the guys that he was going to LA to house hunt and while that was true, thats not the only reason he was going to LA rather than Chicago.

I didn’t get to see Andy right away because Pete. Meagan and Bronx came over and saw me the day after they got in.

“SIS! I missed you!” Pete exclaimed walking through my door, throwing his arms around me and wrapping me into a bear hug.

“I missed you too! How is it on the road? Did you miss it?” I asked

“You know, I missed playing shows and the fans and stuff, but I did not miss being on a tour bus full of guys. And everything is different now, like were all grown up and stuff now.”

“But you're enjoying it right?”

“Oh yeah it’s great, just a lot different.”

“Thats good”

We visited for a few hours then Bronx got restless and wanted to go home. And all I really wanted was to see Andy. So i texted him right when Pete left.

SAFE TO COME OVER NOW. AND BRING THAT TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM. OOH AND SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS.

LOL WEIRD CRAVINGS! ILL BE THERE SOON :)

I waited for about half an hour until he finally arrived. I jumped into his arms and almost knocked out the bad of ice cream and chips out of his hand.

“We missed you so much” I told him, then kissed his lips.

“I missed you too.” He set me down, put the bag of snacks down on the table and placed his hands on my small baby bump. “And I couldn't wait to finally see you”

This made me smile so much. He was so excited and I loved that he was. He brought himself back up to my level and kissed me.

“Whens your next appointment?” He asked me, still rubbing my stomach

“Tomorrow. I scheduled it so that you could come with me. We get to hear the heart beat” I told him

“I was hoping you would have one while I was here” He said “So what do you say, Netflix and ice cream and chips tonight?”

“Sounds perfect.” He grabbed the bag of snacks off the table and I grabbed a spoon for me, since he didn't eat ice cream and I curled up next to him on the couch. We watched about three episodes of Doctor Who and I ate almost half the tub of ice cream, and we finished the bag of chips.

“Lets go to sleep, I’m tired and we have the appointment at 9 tomorrow” I told him

“Okay. Hey after the appointment, do you want to go look at houses with me?” He asked

“Yeah. That sounds fun”

“Cool” He put his hand out to help me off of the couch, but took me by surprise when he actually threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom.

When we laid down in bed and were ready to go to sleep, Andy put his head on my belly and started humming a song that I’ve never heard, rubbing my belly slowly. The vibrations of his humming against my skin soothed me to sleep, but he softly woke me up again with a kiss on the forehead.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up” he whispered

“It’s okay. I barely fell asleep.” I assured him.

“Well lets get some sleep. Goodnight baby.” He kissed my lips and wrapped me in his arms.

“Goodnight” and we both fell asleep a few minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! How do you guys think Pete will react? Guess you'll have to wait and find out!

Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment and subscribe! You guys are always the best! Also, If you want, go check out my other story The Last Good Thing About This Part of Town. Have a great week lovelies! XOXO