What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Reunited

“So how’s my niece or nephew doing?” Pete asked as he stuffed a piece of pizza in his mouth.

“Well, thanks for being more concerned about my child than your actual sister” I joked with him.

“Well I just wanna make sure everything is okay. That you're eating right and taking vitamins and everything, going to your appointments.” He assured in his big brotherly tone.

“Yeah yeah, I also have Andy for that remember? You know, the father, and my boyfriend.”

“Oh I’ve missed you and your smart mouth” Pete laughed. “Anyway I’m full, and Andy keeps texting me wanting to get you back. I think he misses you.”

“Yeah well I miss him too, so lets hurry please.” I pleaded. I needed to see my boyfriend, I just missed him way too much.

The ride back to the hotel was long. The New York City traffic was the only thing standing in between Andy and me. But once we finally got to the hotel and walked in the lobby, Andy was there waiting for me. I couldn't contain my excitement and I basically crashed into him, letting him wrap me up in those oh so familiar arms.

“I can’t believe you're finally here. Is this real” He asked, his face buried in my neck.

I just giggled and pressed my lips against his and kissed him softly “Does that answer your question?” I replied after I pulled back.

“Wow, you two are so cute its actually sickening” Pete snuck up behind us. Andy let me go and just kept his arm around my waist.

“Like I’ve never seen you and Meagan act like this. Let me have my moment dude.” Andy shot back, I laughed at how defensive he got.

“Okay okay I get it! I’m gonna go find Patrick. Let you guys have your alone time.” He said, then sauntered off to find his best friend.

Andy picked up the bags that Pete had left for him and grabbed my hand to lead me towards the elevator.

“I missed you so much babe, you have no idea.” He confessed.

“I think I do. I missed you too.” we stepped into the elevator and he pressed the button for his floor. “I’m really jet lagged though. Can we just go hang out in the room?” I gave him a look, and hopefully he knew what I meant.

The look he gave me back said it all. I guess he was as frustrated as I was for the past two months.

We hurried to his room and he was nibbling on my ear as he led me over to the bed. I let out little giggles and he started playing with the edge of my shirt, but not taking it off yet.

“Don’t be a tease” I joked, he laughed but obeyed and took my shirt off. Then he laid me down on the bed, pulling off my leggings.

“Oh baby, I’m starving” he spread my legs apart and wasted no time, going in right away. I longed for this pleasure for so long, and Andy definitely did not disappoint. Instinctively, I tousled my hands in his hair and kept him where I wanted him, until I finally started to reach my climax, and I grabbed at the sheets, holding on for dear life, letting out loud sounds of pleasure. Andy kept going through my orgasm, then made his way all the way back up to meet my face.

“I missed that so much” I whispered in his ear. I reached my hands under his shirt, and pulled it off of him.

“My turn” He said, pulling off his pants, then slowly putting his member inside of me. I gasped with pleasure and dug marks into his back. I turned him over so he was on his back and I was on top, taking control. He seemed to like that, and he guided my hips and rewarded me with a few moans and grunts here and there.

The two of us were in perfect sync, and I don’t think either of us wanted it to end, but I could feel myself start to reach my high and so was Andy. So we just let it happen, and we ended up just laying there, taking in the events that just unfolded, until he broke the small silence.

“I’m so glad you're here babe” we both just laughed.

“How did we spend these last two months apart?”

“I have no idea” I sunk into his chest and just laughed. I felt his arms pulling me in closer, and i just never wanted to leave him again.

“I have lobby call in a few hours. What do you want to do until then?” He asked, gently stroking up and down my arm.

“Just stay here with you. Maybe I’ll get hungry soon and we can order room service?” I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

“Anything you want babe” softly kissing the top of my head.

As the next few hours passed, faster than I had hoped, we just enjoyed each others company. I was so happy to be back with Andy and I really didn't want to leave that room the entire trip, but unfortunately, we had to.

“What are you gonna go do while I’m at the venue? Show doesn’t start until 7:30.”

“Probably just go sight see. It’s been a while since I’ve been to New York.”

“Okay, be careful. And before I forget, here’s your pass. Go to the back entrance. I gotta go, or I’m gonna be the last one to lobby call, and I don’t wanna take that honor away from Patrick” He joked, then gave me a quick kiss before he left. “Love you” he added

“I love you too” then he was out the door.

After I got ready, I left the hotel and made my way out into the streets of New York City. I hailed a cab and I went to some museums. I was always a sucker for history, it was something Andy and I had in common.

I explored around a few museums, and of course visited times square. I also stopped at this really quaint Italian Bistro and had the best lasagna I’ve ever had. I decided I had time for a little shopping before I headed to the venue.

Although I loved New York, and maybe it was being pregnant, I was really missing home already. I kind of just wanted to be home, on my couch eating ice cream and watching Star Wars over and over. But then I also thought about all the packing I still had to do in order to get ready to move into this new house with Andy. Suddenly, I just didn't know where I wanted to be, I felt lost.

And out of nowhere I felt a tear roll down my face, then another, and soon, I was a hysterical mess. Great, everyone in this store is going to think I’m some emotional freak. Damn these hormones. I got out of that place as quick as i could to find some solitude in a taxi, well kind of solitude. At least the driver didn't badger me about my feelings. I succeeded in calming down as he drove me to the hotel, and at that point, I could start getting ready to go to the venue.

As I rummaged through the clothes I brought, I finally decided on a black, long sleeved, turtleneck crop top, high waisted grey harem pants, and black converse. These pants were the most comfortable thing I could wear without wearing sweatpants. I put my hair in a loose ponytail and gave myself a simple eye with some bold red lipstick. I took pride in my style and that was something I wasn't about to sacrifice because I was pregnant.

I made my way to the arena and found Andy hanging out with the other guys on their bus. I felt a bunch of eyes on me as I walked in the bus.

“Damn Jackie, for being pregnant, you definitely don’t look like it” Joe piped up first.

“Dude, thats my girlfriend” Andy Hurley defended, throwing a piece of paper at him, walking up to me.

“Well it’s true! And I’m just giving her a compliment.” He retorted.

“Well thanks Joe, I’m happy to hear that. I’ll blow up here soon, and I’m not looking forward to it.” I confessed.

The rest of the guys got up to hug me, and they all congratulated Andy and me on the baby.

“You really do look great” Patrick said. He was always the sweet one of the four.

Pete then introduced me to the other bands.

“Hey guys come over and meet my sister!” He yelled over to them.

“Jackie, this is Brendon, Dallon, Kenneth, Tyler, and Josh” I shook all the guys hands.

“I thought you said she was pregnant?” Brendon quietly asked Pete, but still loud enough for me to overhear

“Oh I am! Four months.” I answered.

“Wow, I never would have guessed. You look great!” He added.

“Thanks! I seem to be getting that a lot. It’s really been helping my self esteem.”

All the guys just laughed “Well, we’re going to go on in about 20 minutes, so we gotta head over to stage. But congratulations! Pete hasn’t been able to stop talking about the fact he’s gonna be an uncle.” Tyler joked

“That’s what I’ve heard!” I looked to my brother and gave him a silly smile.

“See you later. Hey come check out our set, it’ll be awesome.” Josh added, waving and walking towards the stage with Dallon, Kenneth and Brendon as, I’m guessing, they were doing before.

“Yeah For sure!” I called out to them.

“Everyone is so nice!” I told Pete, as we walked back to their bus, Andy and the others meeting us before we got there.

“Hey, we were gonna go watch Josh’s and Tyler’s set” Andy said, pulling me close to him.

“Oh cool. I wanted to go watch them. I heard they put on an awesome show.” I said, as we started making our way over to the stage.

“They do. It’s fucking awesome.” Joe jumped in.

They were right. The crowd energy was insane, and they were both doing backflips off pianos, and Tyler even scaled the side of the stage. It was probably the best performance I’ve ever seen.

Panic!’s set was just as energetic. Brendon was doing backflips and was super energetic on stage. He really carried the entire show.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched the boys play so I was really excited. They never disappoint.

They opened with Sugar We’re Going Down, as always, and the fans went wild. No matter how many times I’ve heard this song, it will forever be one of my favorites.

When I’m standing on the side of the stage, I can’t help but stare at Andy while he’s drumming. It makes me so happy that he does what he loves. During all those late night conversations we had, he just talked so passionately about drumming and playing with these guys. I didn’t truly realize the depth of it until now. I just keep falling more and more in love with him every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah guys. I am so sorry its been so long, but my computer charger broke and I haven't even been able to use it for months!!! But my lovely roommate let me borrow hers and I can now get back to the story. So I apologize for my horrible posting abilities, so at this point, I wouldn't expect any regular updates, so yeah. But I still love you guys and I thank all of you for reading!!! Now I'm gonna go watch fob videos and hide in my room forever BYE!