Sequel: Stronger
Status: Completed

Complicated

Ch 11

“Where we going?” Kellin asked as they tied a bandana around his eyes. His dad had said they were going somewhere special and that he couldn’t find out what it was. Victor and his dad lead him in the car and began driving to their destination. “C’mon man.” Kellin whined.

The two men ignored him while they talked and laughed. Kellin sat there, boiling in the heat of the backseat (not really the air conditioning was on and he was freezing but for dramatic effect) and tried squirming. He would use his hands but they thought of everything and tied them behind his back. They were going to hold him hostage.

“Kellin are you alive back there?” he heard the smirk in his dad’s voice. Asshat, he is.

“What did I ever do to you guys? Why are you holding hostage? When my mother finds out, you’re going down Joe! Down to the ground!”

“Joe?”

“Yes, Victor, Joe. My mom said when they met he was addicted to coffee so she nicked named him Joe.” Vic’s dad began laughing hysterically. “How ‘bout that dad?” Kellin said smugly.

“Hey, look we’re here. Kellin we’re going to put earmuffs on you and untie your hands.”

“Are we at a strip club?”

“Don’t yell that inside.” Kellin’s dad said as they unlocked the door and walked out. Kellin was obviously going to disobey. When he felt the ground under his feet, Kellin began spewing nonsense.

“Dad, why are we in a strip club? Why does it smell like weed? Are you planning a heist? This looks pretty suspicious to be honest. Two grown men dragging a boy into a strip club like it’s nothing.”

His dad sighed as he moved the earmuff to speak into Kellin’s ear. “Kellin, shut up. We’re not in a strip club.”

“Then where are we?”

“Should we tell him?” he heard Victor ask as the earmuffs were finally being taken off. It was quiet for a moment before he heard his voice again. “We’re at the hospital.”

“Why are we at th-.” Realization dawned on Kellin and all hell broke loose. “You guys are dead! When I get out of here I’m leaving back to Florida and never seeing you again!” Kellin screamed as the rode up the elevator. His dad held him around his arms and chest, leaving Kellin kicking his legs in the air while screaming.

“Kellin, calm down. Security is going to kick us out,” his dad whispered yelled as they walked off the elevator. “Now shut up.”

“Let them! I don’t want to be here and I’m not wanted here! Put me down you lump of grease!” when that didn’t work, Kellin let all his body weight fall into his father’s arms, nearly making him fall in the process. “I’m died.” Kellin stuck his tongue out and let his head lean to the side. When they round the corner, there sat Jaime, Mike, Tony and Danielle.

“What is he doing here?” Danielle seethed. Kellin’s head snapped up. “Vic wants nothing to do with him so please take him away.” She said more nicely.

“You think I want to be here retard? I was kidnapped into coming here. Dad, I’m serious put me down and take me home.”

“We’re sorry Kellin but we want you and my son need to sort out this out.”

“Sorry sir, but Vic tol-.”

“Danielle, please, why don’t we all go down to the cafeteria and leave them to talk.”

“Nothing will get done.” Kellin grumbled. He felt movement and then heard a door opening before he was dropped on something hard. The boy felt around and it felt like the hard couch cushions. He removed the bandana and blinked as his eyes got used to the light.

“Victor, wake up.” He heard Victor Sir say loudly. Kellin turned around and saw Vic scrunch his face up in annoyance.
(Kellin didn’t want to admit that, that action causes his heart to flutter which what the fuck! Kellin get it together!)

“What? I’m tired.”

“I don’t care Victor. Wake up right now.” Vic opened his eyes and glared at his dad.

“What do you want?” he saw his dad’s eyes move to the opposite side of the room and saw Kellin sitting on the couch. “What are you doing here? Get out!”
Kellin crossed his legs and his arms before rolling his eyes. “Trust me; you’re the last person I want to see too.”

“Dad, why is he here? I don’t want him here.”

“That’s exactly why he’s here Vic.” Kellin’s dad piped up. “You guys are going to sort out your problems.” He said smugly. Kellin is going to put shaving cream into his shampoo bottle tonight. If he goes home. Both fathers left as if they didn’t just leave their son’s with the person they hate the most.

“In ten minutes I want you out of this room.” Vic growled when the door closed.

“Don’t worry; I’ll leave sooner than that.” Kellin sassed.

“You think you’re all that don’t you?” Vic scoffed. Kellin simply rolled his eyes, turned his back to Vic, and looked out the window. “Yeah that’s right, just act like a little bitch and ignore the fucking truth.” Vic kept throwing insult after insult towards Kellin until he said, “You’re a coward.” Was Kellin fed up.

“Shut up!” Kellin shouted. “Just shut up for a fucking minute! How dare you call me a fucking coward when you know shit about me! All you do is talk shit! You know what; yes I’m a coward because I do run away from my problems!” Kellin continued to shout as tears fell down his face. “When I was bullied in school, I fucking switched schools! When my best friend died in a car crash because he was driving me from a party, I tried to fucking kill myself! When I was given pills for my fucking depression, I tried to kill myself using them to OD! So yes, if trying to get away from the pain and guilt I feel every fucking morning makes me a coward then I’m the biggest coward out there!” Vic sat there stunned, not expecting any of that.

“Ke-.”

“But what would you know?” Kellin said with a humorless, wet laugh, interrupting him. “If anyone is a coward, it’s you. You don’t allow anyone to get near you! You block people out because you’re scared that they’ll fuck you over!”

“Shut the fuck up!” Vic shouted.

“Why? Because you know, I’m telling the truth. Because you don’t like when someone stronger then you confronts you! But you know what, fuck this and fuck you. Until you understand that you need to let go of the past, let people, and yourself be happy, you yourself will never be happy. I’m done with this and I’m done with you.” Kellin wiped his tears and walked towards the door. He turned back around and saw Vic crying. “I want you to erase my number, any texts, and memories you have with me and I’ll do the same.”

“Kellin.” Vic croaked. “N-no, please.”

“I’m sorry Vic but I can’t be with someone like you. Shit Vic, you have a fucking girlfriend!”

“But I l-.”

“Vic don’t say it please.” Kellin begged as he continued to cry.

“I love you Kellin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided that there will be no epilogue bx it will be ch 1 to the sequel that I've started and I'm sorry in advance

ONE CH LEFT