Sequel: Stronger
Status: Completed

Complicated

Ch 12

“Do you know how hot you look all sweaty?” Kellin said as he watched Vic do examples of boxing punches. “You’re just so strong and you … mmph … just do so much to me.”

“Kellin focus, please.” Vic said with a sigh.

“I will if you do a little something for me.” Kellin said with a smirk.

“What?” Vic said as he eyed Kellin. The sixteen year old walked his way towards Vic, swaying his hips a bit. He watched the way the younger boy bit his lip as his eyes traveled down Vic’s chest.

“Touch me.” Kellin whispered as he draped his arms around Vic’s neck.

“Not here Kellin.” Vic said as he shrugged Kellin’s arms off, causing Kellin to pout. Vic knew that Kellin knew that, that was a weakness for Vic. “Kells, no don’t do that.”

“But I want you baby.” Kellin said sadly. “I need someone to satisfy me.”

“I won’t do it right now.” That pissed Kellin off.

“Fine.” He said as he crossed his arms and stomped his foot. He turned around and saw a cute guy doing pull ups so he walked towards him. If Vic didn’t want to give him what he wanted, then he’d get it from someone else. “Hey.” Kellin said in a flirtatious voice.

“Hi.” The guy replied. “I’m Garrett.” He said, sticking his hand out.

“I’m Kellin.” He replied, shaking the man’s hand. “Are you gay?”

“Bi, but I’m taken sorry.”

“That’s fine; I just need you to help me make the guy behind me jealous.” Garrett glanced up and saw Vic glaring at him. “Is he looking?”

“Yeah.” Garrett said with a smile.

“Good.”

“Why do you want him to get jealous?”

“Because honestly I want him to fuck me and he wants me to practice. Said he wouldn’t until we’re done but I want it now.” Garrett threw his head back in laughter.

“How old are you Kellin?”

“I’m sixteen.” He said proudly.

“And how old is your friend?”

“Vic isn’t my friend, he’s my trainer and he’s seventeen.”

“He doesn’t look seventeen.” Garrett said doubtfully.

“Because he’s always working out. But enou-.” Kellin stopped talking when he felt someone grab his elbow. “Hey, can’t you see I’m having a conversation.”

“Yes, but I need to talk to you. Alone.” Vic growled as he stared up at Garrett. He missed the way Kellin smirked before masking it with annoyance.

“Ugh, fine. Garrett if you’ll please excuse us.” Vic began pulling Kellin towards the staff room and Kellin tried to get out of his grip because he was no dog to be pulled like that. “Vic, let go you’re hurting me.” Kellin whined. It was true though, Vic was grabbing on too roughly. “Vic I’m serious.” Vic continues to ignore him until they’ve finally reached the staff room where he shoved Kellin inside, closing the door after them and locking it. “What the fu-.” Vic cut him off with a kiss to the lips.

“You think you can just talk to whoever you want?” Vic growled as he planted kisses on different parts of Kellin’s neck and jaw, nipping on his delectable collarbones. “Think that he’ll be able to make you cum the way I do when I fuck you hard. That he’ll touch the way I do when you become all desperate for me?” Vic began groping Kellin through his shorts, feeling how hard he was. “You wanted this didn’t you?” Vic whispered into Kellin’s ear before biting his lobe lightly. “Wanted to make me jealous so I can get mad and fuck you.” He stopped all movement and pulled away so he was face to face with Kellin. “Answer me Kellin.”

“Y-yes. I wanted to get you jealous so you could fuck me hard.” Kellin said as he tried to control his breath. The way Vic was acting made him so hard it’s painful. The way he was so possessive with him was hot.

“Want me to fuck you baby? Fuck in this room where anyone can hear us?” Kellin nodded. Vic placed a kiss on Kellin’s lips, grinding his lower half against him. “No one will be able to please you the way I can baby.”

Before anything went further, someone began playing Throw Some Mo’ by Nicki Minaj. From the speakers in the gym. Kellin smirked and turned around, placing his ass against Vic’s dick. He began grinding, moving his hips the way he’s seen girls do at parties. He heard Vic groan as his hands gripped his hips. He placed his hand around Vic’s neck, placing his head on his shoulders. The grip on his hips tightened before on hand went traveling down to Kellin’s front.

“Do it Vic.” Kellin whispered. “Touch me. Remind me who I belong to.”

Kellin began whimpering when he felt Vic’s hand side into his boxers and hold him. It felt so good; the relief that Vic gave was wonderful. The feeling only lasted for a few seconds before it was gone. Kellin was about to whine but then he was facing Vic once again, who was smirking.

“Showers. Now.” Kellin nodded before walking out the room as if nothing happened. He saw Mike sitting at the cash register, explaining the music. When he got there, he went into one of the stalls and began stripping. He heard Vic rummaging through the lockers before his footsteps came closer. The door opened before closing again. Kellin wanted to take a moment to praise the stall gods because the shower stalls were like personal little rooms so no one could see if you had anyone in there.

Vic stripped off his clothes then leaned in to kiss Kellin. “Before we kiss, let’s shower and get the sweat off us.” Vic groaned as he leaned against the tile wall. “You can wash my body.” Kellin said as he stood under the spray. He ran his hands through his hair with a smile on his face. The smile turned into a smirk when he felt Vic’s rough hands on his body as his lips trailed up and down his throat. He moaned a bit when Vic rubbed his nipple in between his index finger and thumb.

“You look so fucking hot when you’re wet.”

“Imagine how hotter I’ll be when I smell clean.” Kellin sassed. At that, Vic smiled and shook his head. Once they were both clean and smelling like Axe, Kellin leaned in and kissed Vic. He gasped when he felt Vic touch his ass, pulling his plump cheeks apart and letting his finger touch his most intimate parts. Vic rubbed the rim a bit before slipping two fingers in. “Oh fuck!” Kellin squeaked.

“Did you already prep yourself?” Vic asked.

“Y-yes. I, uh shit, I was hor-horny last ni-ight and I fu-fucked myself-f.” Kellin said as he felt Vic rub him inside.

“Who did you think of when you fucked yourself?” Vic asked as he continued to play with Kellin, pumping his fingers in and out of him.

“You!” Kellin nearly shouted as Vic grabbed his dick. “Fuck Vic, eat me out yeah?” Kellin was pushed against the tile wall, his nipples hardening as they made contact with the cold tiles. Vic kneeled on the floor, spreading Kellin’s legs and ass apart. The first lick was long and thick, making Kellin moan. “Oh god, more. I need more.” And Vic gave Kellin more. He licked and penetrated Kellin with his sinful tongue as his hand came around and began pumping his dick. He slid fingers in with his tongue, reaching Kellin’s prostate and rubbing the little bundle of nerves. “Vic ‘m close. I’m gonna cum, holy shit I’m gonna cum. Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic!” Kellin came hard against the wall, moaning as Vic milked him through his orgasm. He made a noise of discomfort as Vic slipped out his fingers and tongue. “Wh-what about you?” Kellin asked, seeing that Vic was rock hard.

“Don’t worry about me.” Kellin shook his head and kneeled on the floor too. “What are you doing?”

“Sit against the wall.” Vic did as he was told and sat with his legs stretched out. Kellin straddled his thighs and began giving him a hand job. “You’re gonna fuck me, well, I’m gonna fuck myself on you.” there was no room for argument because Kellin turned around and sank onto Vic’s dick. He made a noise of discomfort, staying still for a moment.

“Kellin, don’t do that if it’s hurting you.” Kellin ignored Vic and began moving slowly. Once he had a good pace going, he couldn’t stop. The pain felt so good, he was getting hard again. “Shi-shit baby, you ride me so good.” Vic placed his hands on Kellin’s ass, guiding him up and down slowly, dragging out his movements. Kellin leaned against Vic’s chest and moved his hips lazily. There were hickeys being made on Kellin’s neck by Vic lips, shoulders were bitten and hair was being grabbed onto. “Fuck, you’re hard again aren’t you?” Kellin moaned as he nodded. He loved when Vic talked dirty. “My little slut couldn’t get enough, could he? Needs to have my dick to be completely satisfied.” Kellin began moving faster, looking for relief. “Fuck yourself on my big dick baby. Let it stretch you, make yourself cum.” When Vic’s dick finally hit Kellin’s prostate, Kellin stopped bouncing and moved his hips back and forth. He was moaning loudly. Everything felt too good, like he was in a sex-driven high. “Shit Kellin, fuck baby, don’t stop. You’re gonna make me cum.” Kellin moved faster, tightening around Vic hard. Vic started giving Kellin a hand job, moving his hand quickly. “Cum with me Kells. Shit. So-so tight baby.”

They both came together. Kellin ended up leaning on his hands and he rode out his high. Vic was leaning against the wall, panting as he spilled his seed inside Kellin.

“We gotta do that more often.”


Kellin woke up panting and sweating. Of course, he would dream of having sex with Vic when they ended … whatever they had. It was heartbreaking because it’s like he’s fighting himself to not remember the great sex (and times) they’ve had. Before anything else happened, there was a knock on his door.

“Kells, are you awake?”

“No, go away.

“C’mon Kellin.” His dad said as he walked inside the room.

“No.”

“Kellin, I know you’re upset but I want you to come with me.”

“Dad, just let me wallow in my misery please. I don’t want to go anywhere or see anyone. Be happy I was still practicing.” With a rejected sigh, Kellin’s dad got off the bed and walked towards the door.

“I’ll be back in three hours then.” Kellin nodded and his dad left.

When he heard the front door close, Kellin let himself cry. He was confused, frustrated and upset with himself. When Vic said he loved him, he fled the room crying harder than he has in a while. They found him two hours later crying in the church. When he went to practice, no one talked about what happened. They pretended that everything was fine and Kellin didn’t know if it bothered him or if he was happy for that.

Tomorrow was the competition and then he was leaving the following week. He already accepted that, that was his goodbye with Vic. Nothing was going to make it any better. They were simply never meant to be and that was the end of that. It was a mistake to begin having sex with Vic even though it was good. But hey, you learn from your mistakes right?

Then he remembered his deal. He was not to cry over a boy like Vic. He’s Kellin fucking Quinn dammit! He cries for no one! With a determined sigh, Kellin got out of bed and hopped into the shower. He reasoned with himself that this was confusing so he was allowed to be in a funk. He washed himself then dressed in his comfortable clothes before bringing a clean blanket down to the living room to watch movies. An hour into the second movie, he heard the door unlock and what sounded like luggage on the hardwood floors.

“Dad?” Kellin said when he heard the door close. When he got no response, he grabbed the butchers knife off the coffee table (he was watching scary movies ok?) and crept towards the main entrance. He put his back against the wall then jumped out with a scream, holding the knife over his head. “Mom? Mom!” Kellin dropped the knife and hugged his mom tightly.

“What are you doing with a knife Kells?” she asked as she got over the shock that her son scared her.

“I was watching Scream.” Kellin said as he let go of his mom. “But that doesn’t matter, what matters is that you’re here and … you’re here!” Kellin shouted. “Why are you here?”

“For your match baby. You didn’t think I’d miss it would you?” Kellin shook his head. “But we do need to talk. Joe, can you take my things to the guest room while I talk with Kellin?” his dad nodded and began lugging the one bag and his mom’s carry on upstairs. Kellin smirked before making a whipping sound, causing his mom to laugh and shake her head. “So your dad tells me you’re in a funk.” She said seriously.

“He should mind his business.” Kellin mumbled.

“Kellin respect your father, he’s only worried about you.” At that moment, his dad decided to come down asking if they wanted any food. Both Kellin and his mom wanted Chinese, so that’s what his dad went to get. “So tell me what happened.”

“They kidnapped me, took me to the fucking hospital where they left me in a room with a sex god who happens to be the spawn of Satan may I add, then we yelled at each other because he thinks he’s all big and bad, then he was like I love you and I was being a pussy and ran out of the room.” Kellin said. “Now, I, all I’ve done between that day and yesterday is go practice and stay home.”

“Do you love him?”

“I don’t know.” Kellin said as he lay his head against the couch. “I want to be with him but then I think about you and dad, the way things turned out because of the age difference and I don’t want that. I do have feelings for him but I don’t want to call it love. Damn, feelings weren’t supposed to be involved! We were just gonna be fuck buddies and call it a day.”

“Baby, listen to me, just because your dad and I didn’t work out doesn’t mean that’ll happen to you. Your dad and I, it was different because my mom was against it from the beginning and I’ll assume your dad doesn’t know about this right?” Kellin nodded.

“He just knows that me and Vic were best friends then we stopped talking.”

“What had happened that you guys stopped talking then?”

“He sent his girlfriend to tell me that he didn’t want me anywhere near him.”

“He had a girlfriend?” he mom yelled in shock. “You didn’t tell me that!”

“I was just as shocked as you were, trust me. But something just doesn’t make sense.”

“What?”

“He’s not the type of person to send someone else to talk for him ya’know? It just seemed weird.”

“Well why don’t you talk to him?”

“Were you not paying attention? I fucked it all up.” Kellin placed his head on his moms shoulder. “Mommy, fix this!” Kellin whined.

“Sorry buddy, I can’t. You’re gonna have to put on your big boy pants and do this yourself.”

“I don’t wanna wear big boy pants. This is too much stress for a sixteen year old.”

“Why don’t we go out? When your dad gets back we can go to the beach after we’re done eat.” Kellin nodded sadly. That was a good idea though.

When his dad returned with the food, they ate as the watched a few movies then got ready to enjoy the afternoon. Kellin took various selfies on his mom’s phone because he had broken his when he got drunk. His parents were talking occasionally, blushing like middle schoolers when they get their first boyfriend or girlfriend. Overall, it was a good day for Kellin. He needs to relax and unwind before his match tomorrow and that’s exactly what he did.

*

The day of the fight is finally here. Kellin couldn’t sleep too great, dreaming about losing and disappointing everyone who wanted him to win. His biggest fear was letting Vic down, but that doesn’t matter anymore because Vic is and was no longer his concern (except the part where, yeah, Vic is still a concern for Kellin).
The rules for the completion were easy, there were to be three rounds, each one harder than the last and the two people who had the lowest score were out. Since this was a community event, the people voted for the judges and the three most voted people were chosen. The results were kept top secret so no one would know and the judges were told the day before the event if they were chosen.

At the gym, Kellin was warming up with Victor and his dad while his mom helped the women set up tables to sell different snacks and food. Half way through his warm up, Mike, Jaime and Tony walked in with smiles on their faces, ready to support Kellin.

“Ready to win?” Jaime said, as they got closer.

“No, I wanna puke.” Kellin replied, taking a break, and stretching his limbs. He lay on the floor and sighed. “I can’t do it.”

“C’mon Kellin, have faith in yourself.” Tony said, sitting by his torso. “If you win, I’ll shave off Mike’s hair.” Mike, upon hearing this, made a noise of shock causing Tony to smile even wider. Kellin looked at them suspiciously.

“Is there something you’re not telling me?” he asked. They both became quiet and Jaime smirk, raising an eyebrow. “There is! What is it?”

“Nothing.” Tony replied calmly. Too calmly.

“Liar.” Kellin accused.

“I’ll tell you when you tell me what was going on between you and Vic.” Mike said with a smirk. Kellin bit his inner cheek as he looked to Mike.

“Nothing was going on between us.” Kellin replied.

“I’ve had sex with multiple peo-.” Mike stopped talking and Tony looked down. “Um …”

“I’m gonna buy a snake, come with me Himes?” Jaime stared at Kellin in shock as he helped Tony up. Something was going on. Kellin turned to look back at Mike to find him staring after Tony.

Today was going be some hell of a day.

“Hello everyone!” Someone spoke from the center of the ring. “Are we ready to fight?”

*

“Vic, you dick, let me in!” Danielle shouted from outside the door. She had clear vision of him and saw that he was blankly staring at the wall, ignoring her. The girl tried opening the door, but it was locked. “Vic!” she shouted again. “You can’t get rid of me that easily!” she saw him move a bit, pushing a button, and then a nurse came.

“Excuse me miss.” She walked in, closing the door behind her before making her way towards the edge of the bed. “What can I help you with Mister Fuentes?”

“Can you please get rid of her? She’s causing me unrest.” Vic replied in a monotone voice. The nurse nodded before leaving.

“Ma’am, you’re disturbing the patient. You need to leave or security will have to come get you.”

“I’m his girlfriend. I’ve been here for him since day one.” Danielle replied.

“You’re still going to have to leave.” With a huff, Danielle stood her ground, not budging an inch. When the nurse saw this she grabbed her walkie-talkie and said, “We have a five sixty-four on floor five in front of room five twenty-three. Repeat, five sixty-four in front of five twenty-three.” Danielle squinted her eyes at the nurse as soon as she was done.

“Do you know who I am?” she shouted.

“A pest, I’m aware ma’am.” The nurse was not putting up with this shit, to be honest. Two security guards came and took Danielle but the bicep, carrying her out.

“Put me down!” she shouted as she kicked her feet around. “I demand to speak to your boss! Put me down you shit heads!”

Vic, for the first time in a few days, smiled as he heard the devil being carried away.

*

“Dude, there’s this really hot chick over at the snack tables.” Jaime said as he sat next to Kellin. He looked behind them and saw her staring. “How old do you think she is?” Kellin looked back and smirked.

“I think she’s thirty. By the looks of it, I say she has a son who’s sixteen and single. Though I believe she’s in love with someone in the room.”

“How’d you know that?” Jaime asked as he looked at Kellin with confusion. Kellin looked back and smiled at his mom. She smiled back when she saw Jaime look back. “Holy shit!” He finally got it. “She’s into me.” then again Kellin could be wrong.

“No you idiot.” Kellin laughed. “That’s my mom.”

“Your mom is a milf.” Jaime said with a smirk. “Think she’d let me tap that ass?”

“Ask my dad and see if you’ll be alive to do that.” Jaime pouted, crossing his arms in the process. Kellin smiled and leaned on Jaime. “If you want, I’ll let you tap this ass.” He said flirtatiously.

“I don’t think Vic wi-.” Kellin glared at Jaime. “What I said was that I am not gay.”

“You don’t need to be gay. You could be in a desperate need to fuck someone.” Jaime laughed loudly, shaking his head too. “What? I’m serious!”

“Are you always this horny?”

“Eh.” Kellin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Well, even if I wanted to, I wouldn’t.”

“Why?”

“Because you had sex with Vic and I don’t want to be in a place where Vic stuck his dick and emptied his seed.” Kellin was about to protest but Jaime stopped him.

“Don’t deny it. I’ve been friends with Vic since diapers and I know when he’s getting some. And you were definitely giving him some.”

“This conversation is over. C’mon, help me practice a bit more before it begins.” they were going through the combos for ten minutes before the announcer spoke again.

“Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to the Fist O’ Furry and thanks to those who helped set up this event.” The crowd applauds. “First, we’ll introduce the judges.” They played dramatic entrance music, causing a few people to laugh. They opened the doors and in came three men. They walked into the ring and stood there like bodyguards. “Now let’s introduce the contestants! And please hold your applause until after we have all six up here. First, we have Riley Higgins from Herbert’s gym! Next, we have Julian Gardner from Keith’s Gym! Third, from Victor’s gym we have Kellin Quinn!” Kellin didn’t realize his name was called until Jaime led him to the ring. He climbed in and stood next to the other two boys. “Fourth, is Miguel Fernandez from Cooper’s gym! Fifth, is Herman Hernandez from Guadalupe’s gym! And last but not least, is Jasper Smith from Nina’s gym! Please give a round of applause for our contestants!” the crowd cheered and whistled. The six boys and three judges walked off the ring and to their trainers (or in Kellin’s case their support group (damn that sounds like he’s an alcoholic)).

“Um no.” was the first thing Kellin said as soon as he reached his group. “The first two ok, but the other three are going to kill me! They are not normal! They’re on fucking steroids!”

“Kellin, calm down sweetie.” His mom said as she hugged him. “Everything will be alright.”

“Mom, wanna take my spot?”

“No, but remember to try your best.”

“What if I lose?”

“Then at least you lost trying.” Kellin felt so scared. It finally hit him that he’s going to fight! He should’ve fought harder to get his name taken off the list.

“The first fight will be between …” they added a drum roll for extra effect. “Riley and Miguel!” Kellin let out a sigh of relief. When the bell rang, he paid attention to the way their feet moved, the way they dodged and swung. If he wanted to win, he would have to pay close attention to the way everyone was fighting. After a few minutes, Riley got punched on his side, making him fall and hit his head. Everyone froze.

Until he got back up and began swinging his fist left and right.

Kellin’s dead.

“Just remember,” Victor began. “It’s not what punches you throw; it’s how hard you throw the punches.”

*

“Sir, you’re can’t leave, I’m sorry. Please get back in bed.” the nurse said as Vic gathered his things.

“And I don’t take orders from anyone.” Vic said as he walked towards the door. “Please send my regards to the doc, yeah?” Before the nurse could say anything else, Vic was running (limping) down the stairs with a backpack slung over his good arm. He walked out the hospital hailing a taxi quickly.

“Where to sir?” Vic gave the man the address and just leaned back with a sigh.

*

Jab-straight right-left hook. Kellin thought to himself as he began fighting Julian. Jab-straight right-left hook to the body-left hook to the head. He faked the straight right, causing him to cover his face, then did the left hook on his side then to the head. It felt so good getting his frustration out on this kid. But let it be clear that Kellin does not believe that abusing people because you’re mad is acceptable. Julian caught Kellin in the chin with a left uppercut, stunning him for a moment. His mom did not fly out here to see him lose. Kellin did a jab-right uppercut-left hook-right hand combo, making the other boy fall.

Julian got back up, released his inner fighting god, and went for Kellin. Kellin got hit a few times but when he saw a moment, he too let his fighting goddess (because females are more graceful) and went at it. With a final right uppercut given by Kellin, the bell rang. Kellin and Julian touched gloves and walked off.

“Oh my baby!” his mother wailed once he was within arm’s reach. “I thought that boy was going to kill you! Joe, I’m going to kill you for putting my baby boy in this!”

“Mom, I’m fine.” Kellin said as he tried pulling away from his mom’s iron grip. “Dad, Victor, help? Anyone?” the so-called men shook their heads no. “Buttholes.” Kellin muttered. “Mom, at least let Jaime give me water. If I don’t stay hydrated I could lose.” That made his mom let go.

“The results are in!” Shouted the announcer. “And the four boys who will move onto the next round will be Jasper Smith, Julian Gardner, Miguel Fernandez and Kellin Quinn. We will have a twenty minute break.”

“Ok Kellin, you did great.” Said Victor. “Keep going at this rate and you might just win. But remember, losing isn’t bad ok? I’m friends with these guys and it’s just a trophy.” Kellin nodded. Jaime was rubbing his shoulders and Tony was feeding him a granola bar.

After twenty minutes, they began the match. This time it was Julian against Jasper and Jasper wasn’t holding back. Julian got some good punches and blocks but Jasper was quicker. He’d throw in a lot of fakes, catching the other boy off guard. Kellin watched in a bit of fear. Jasper had to be some type of alien to be that quick. The bell rang and Julian could not have run off the ring any quicker.

“Up next, we have Kellin v Miguel!” the crowd cheered, enjoying the pain Kellin was sure to receive. Kellin took a deep breath and walked into the ring. “Corners boys.” Kellin stared at Miguel, watching the muscles under his skin move. The young boy hoped his fear wasn’t noticeable. When the announcer signaled them to the center, they went. “Now I want a clean fight ok? If one falls, the other one doesn’t touch him, got it?” both boys nodded. “Ready, set, fight!”

Kellin was met right cross-left hook-right cross right away. There was no time to hit back when he was hit again with a jab-cross-left uppercut-cross. Zoning in on his target, Kellin did a jab-right uppercut-left hook-right hand. Miguel was momentarily shocked by the impact, giving Kellin another chance to do a few other punches. They both continued, with Miguel giving the final blow towards Kellin’s jaw as the bell rang. Kellin walked off the ring and toward his group, waiting for the results. In a way, he wants to win because it’d be cool but at the same time, he knew Jasper was going to the next round and being put up against him wasn’t going to be fun.

“In our next and final round, we’ll have Jasper v Kellin!” when he heard his name, Kellin sat there stunned. He was going to have to go up against Satan’s spawn. “We’ll have an hour break and resume the fight.”

“I gotta pee.” Kellin said as he ran off to the bathroom. He locked himself in a stall and sat on the toilet seat. He was tired and he was in pain. These people are on steroids for fuck sake! He sat there for another ten minutes, contemplating an escape when there was a knock on the stall. “Go away.” The knocking persisted, and Kellin was fed up so he opened the door and saw the last person he wanted to see. “What are you doing here?” he asked through gritted teeth.

“I came to talk to you.”

“We have nothing to talk about. Get out and leave me alone.”

“Oh, I think we do. You see, I told you to stay away and you didn’t.”

“Not like I had a choice.”

“But because you didn’t listen, I had to do something that I was waiting to do a bit later in life.” Kelli tried to leave but he was blocked by an arm. “Thank you though. Because I’m gonna marry the love of my life.” At that, Kellin froze. The noticed the ring on the finger. “So thank you Kellin.”

“Well,” Kellin said as he composed himself. “Congratulations.” He smirked before saying, “You’ll marry a cheater. After all, I’m the best he’s ever had.” So with his head held high, he pushed Danielle out of the way and walked towards the door. “Oh, and don’t forget to shake when you’re done peeing.”

Don’t let Kellin’s sassiness make you think he’s not affected about this. His heart is falling apart and he just wants to go on the plane back home so he won’t ever have to see Vic again but alas, he needs to be strong and keep his head cleared of any unnecessary drama.

“Hey, everything ok?” Jaime asked, being the first one to see Kellin walk their way.

“Yeah, just needed to have some sort of peace and quiet.” Kellin replied happily. “Now what did I miss?”

“Nothing just that Jasper came here looking for you.” Jaime said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively causing Kellin to laugh.

“Oh really? And what did he want?”

“Just to wish you good luck. But don’t let his kindness fool you. You saw how quick he was so you’re gonna need to be quicker.” Jaime said seriously. Kellin nodded somewhat paying attention. “Ok, I want you sit, relax and eat a few more granola bars.”

“But they’re nasty!” Kellin whined. He went on complaining before Jaime rolled his eyes and shoved on in his mouth. “Athole.”

*

Vic stood over his mother’s grave as tears began falling down his cheeks. Today marked the five-year anniversary since his mom died and it was hard not to feel the guilt of her death looming over him like a rain cloud.

“Mom, I’m going out with Jaime to that party I told you about last week,” fifteen-year-old Vic said as he walked down the stairs. “I won’t be home too late.”

“Vic, I don’t know if I want to let you go anymore.” His mom said from the couch as she watched her Spanish soap opera.

“Please mom?” Vic said as he walked towards her and planted a kiss on her cheek. “It’ll be at the club that Jenny had her quince. It’s only for people under twenty so there won’t be any alcohol.” His mom still looked unsure so he added, “You can even come pick me up at three.”

“Two thirty.” She said instantly.

“Can I drive?” she nodded, figuring that’s as good as she’s going to be able to bargain with her son. “Thank you mama.” Vic said planting a kiss on her cheek once again before leaving.

The party was fun, to say the least. Yeah, there was no alcohol and maybe it would’ve been funner being a bit buzzed or high but hey, you make of what you’re given right? And Vic certainly made the best of what he had. He was dancing with a girl named Danielle after meeting her through Jaime. She was a cool chick and had a great sense of humor. After hanging out all night, they exchanged numbers and went their ways after Vic got a text from his mom saying she was across the street.

“Hi sweetie,” his mom said from the passenger side. “Did you have fun?”

Vic told her about meeting Danielle and the way she seemed so nice and chill. He was so distracted in explaining what had happened, that he didn’t see the truck speeding down the road as he drove through the intersection. It was too late to speed out of the way because when he saw the headlights, the car was milliseconds from crashing into his mom.

She died on impact.


“I’m so sorry mom.” Vic cried. “I-I should’ve paid close attention like you always tell me to do. If I wasn’t so stupid, you would be here right now and I wouldn’t be like this. I don’t know what to do anymore.” When he finished his sentence, his phone dinged.

-From Mikey : hey bro, I know today is rough but do you think you can come down to the gym and support Kellin? He’s about to fight Jasper and everyone can tell he’s about to lose his shit.

Vic put the phone back in his pocket and walked towards the exit of the cemetery, looking to hail a taxi.

*

Rear uppercut-lead hook. Lead hook to the body-lead hook to the head-lead uppercut. C’mon, Kellin don’t get distracted by his beautiful, beautiful green ey- Told you. Now you were punched in the jaw again. Christ, keep your head in the zone. Cross to the body-lead hook to the head. Yeah, there we go now jab-rear uppercut-lead uppercut.

Kellin was so focused on kicking ass that he failed to hear or see the doors to the gym open. He didn’t hear the murmurs as people watched the person walk in. it wasn’t until he was knocked down by a punch that he saw Vic on the outside corner of the ring. He saw his mouth moving but couldn’t hear him over the ringing in his ears.

“-et up Kellin!” Kellin looked dazed. “Kellin, I need you to get up right now!” Kellin shook his head. He was drained. He couldn’t keep going, even if Vic was there now. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Vic closer. “Kellin,” he whispered. “Get up right now and kick his ass.” There was no explanation as to how Kellin found strength but he did get up. Jasper’s smug look turned into one of complete shock. “Finish him.”

Kellin started throwing jabs, uppercuts, crosses and hooks at Jasper, not giving him a chance to recover from any of the blows. But it took only a fraction of a second for Jasper to find a weak point and charge at Kellin again. They were both a mixture of flying arms.

Then finally, the bell rang, but they didn’t stop. They had to be pried apart and Kellin, being small and quick slipped out of their arms and lunged at him again. It was like all this pent up anger, frustration had exploded, and Kellin was ready to hurt anyone. When they went to pull him off, he brushed them off and walked to the locker rooms, ignoring anyone that called to him. as he walked inside, he took off his gear and hid in a shower stall. He stripped himself of his shorts and turned the water on, letting the hot water create a blanket of steam around him. he sat on the floor, bringing his knees towards his body.

“What do you want?” Kellin said in a monotone voice when he heard the door open. He knew who it was he wasn’t dumb. “Leave me alone. Go look for your snake of a
fiancé and get out of my life.” The door closed and Kellin was alone once again.

*

“Ready to go buddy?” his mom said as he zipped up his suitcase. With a sigh Kellin nodded, and carried it down the stairs and out the door. “Are you gonna call?”

“Mom, no. I just want to get out of this city without crying ok?”

“But he’s been calling you and he’s stopped by.”

It’s true. the past week, Kellin has been locked away in his room ignoring everyone and everything. He heard when Vic called the first time, begging to talk to Kellin; he heard when Vic came by crying, trying to see if Kellin would just talk to him. and to add to his funk, he lost the fight too, feeling like a failure and with a broken heart, Kellin had a reason to ignore anything that breathed.

“Well, when he finds out I’m not here, he’ll never be able to find me.” Kellin said. “Now, all my stuff is here and I’m ready to go home.” His parents climbed into the front seat and Kellin climbed into the back, sleeping as they drove to the airport. Once they got there, they checked in and sat in front of their gate.

Kellin looked at the way his parents acted around each other, all heart eyes and everything. He took note of the way his mom twisted her hair and the way his dad blushed. It was painful but it was beautiful. Sadly, they’re both to dense to see that the love was still there. Kellin wanted to smack them both for being in denial but can you blame him. when their plane was called to board, he saw the sadness and pain in both his parents’ eyes as they hugged goodbye. When he looked back, his dad was crying the same way his mom was doing as she walked forward.

“Ready to get back to Florida?” his mom asked as she sat next to Kellin.

“Mom,” Kellin said seriously. “Can you and dad just suck up your pride and get married? It was so painful watching you guys say bye.”

“Sweetie, it’s more than just that. I love your dad very much but one of us would have to get up and move. It’s either him or us. He would have to leave his job and find one out there or we would have to move and that would mean that I would need to quit and look for a job here and you’d have to switch schools.”

“I don’t mind switching schools. I don’t have friends there anyways.” His mom sighed before placing a kiss on his forehead. “The only people I’d miss would be the workers at the apartment.”

*

“Are you sure this is a good idea Vic?” his father asked as he packed his clothes. It’s been a month since Kellin left and Vic was not in the mood to be in the city that watched their love form.

“No but I need to do what I have to do dad.”

“What happened between you guys?”

“We fooled around dad. That’s it. it was only supposed to happen a few times but then I started falling for him and when I told him, he left.” His dad stood there stunned. “If you were to ask me if I wanted to redo this whole thing, I’d say yes in a heartbeat. He made me feel, dad. For once, I felt happiness, butterflies, and everything else that came with love. Five years of pain and then this kid legit bumped into me and made feel different things.”

“He had that much of an impact, didn’t he?” his dad asked.

“Yeah but he wanted me to forget him so that’s what I’m going to do. I have a ticket to New York and my plane leaves in a few hours.”

“Well, call me when you land ok?” Vic nodded and his dad took him into a hug. “Don’t forget about us yeah?”

“Yeah.” Vic said as the noise of car honking was heard. “There’s Jaime. You can come if you want. Mike and Tony are coming with us.”

“If I go, I won’t let you go.” His dad said with a smile as tears filled his eyes.

“Dad, I’ll be back ok? it’s just for a few weeks.” His dad nodded and watched his eldest son walk out the door.

They both had hopes that they could forget each other, but deep down, they knew it was impossible. The love they have each other, whether it was admitted or not, was too strong to simply forget but our boys are too hardheaded to understand that. Though, maybe, they’re too young to understand what happened and hopefully within time, they’d see the errors of their ways. But who knows, because as a wise man once said, “Only time will tell.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG !! MY FIRST COMPLETED STORY !!! It was fun writing this story and I'm an idiot bx I wrote about boxing when it wasn't even the center thing and when I know shit about it. I had to look those moves up and it was ugh but anyways there will be a part two to this story and I've already got the first ch done but I may not post it util later in the evening or tomorrow ... it all depends if I remember tbh but thank you to anyone who read and a massive thank you to those who subscribed and rec'ed :) The last paragraph is honestly bs though bx I couldn't think of how to end it but oh well ... anyways thanks again to everyone who subscribed and rec'ed I love you and you're probs really cool

- Jackii